• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

There was a guy a few days ago that posted what i thought were the perfect balanced stats.

DPS was around 190K, Stam 80K, and electronics around 18K

I think...

Anyways, those stats are pretty much my goal for right now. Nami also had some nice balance on his stats.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
FYI: during the short delay after hitting pulse and the "Targets Found" text showing up you will get the full benefit on all targets, no matter if they are hostile or not. Very useful when getting the jump on an unsuspecting player in the DZ.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/xGranadier/video/15983917

I'd like if they put in under Targets Found another piece of text which would show any Agents nearby but don't include your group. I know we can see them on the scan but they don't seem really visible and can be missed especially during fire fights with the computer.

Targets Found: 7
Agents Nearby: 3 (Non-hostile)​

Don't show anything for rogues though just non-hostile or just make them more visible on the pulse.

But at least we can run CM as many times as we want and get rewards/PC. I got a great HE holster the other day with a mod slot that was better than the one I currently have. Take your time with the game and enjoy it. It takes time to make a good build. I'm rocking mostly purples except for my vector and rocking during CM's now.

I will agree the amount of materials that it takes to craft is ridiculous though.

Yeah CM runs haven't given me anything worthwhile either. I dunno, I am at about 40 hours into the endgame and it seems to be nothing but garbage.

It is getting pretty boring to play a 4-6 hour session and make ZERO progression.

No thanks, I am going to be done with this bullshit soon.

T.O.P

Banned
When you get killed by a dude called Freshmemes420 because he walks in front of you on purpose to make you rogue and his friend is ready to fuck you from behind, then he starts screaming "WELCOME TO THE INTERNET, REKKKKT"

Shit hit me hard

In the right light my walnut slouchy looks black. Argh. Need the real thing to complete my roguish style.

q7K39UC.jpg

N30RYU

I'm tired of going SOLO in the Dark Zone leveling up against lvl 31-32 enemies and every group of two or three gunning me down losing all the progress... so if any XBO player wanna add me to team up for leveling in the Dark Zone or daily missions, feel free to add me.

I'm currently lvl 26 in the DZ

XBO ID: N30RYU

spyder_ur

I'm tired of going SOLO in the Dark Zone leveling up against lvl 31-32 enemies and every group of two or three gunning me down losing all the progress... so if any XBO player wanna add me to team up for leveling in the Dark Zone or daily missions, feel free to add me.

You can matchmake specifically for the DZ. I've had a good experience with it generally, though you will have some fools insisting on going rogue or matchmaking then just running off by themselves and dying.

Just go to a checkpoint, go to group management and matchmake.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Group of four sitting on the extract point and talking in game chat.
"Hey see that Granadier guy, let's kill this fucker."
Throw on explosive rounds and wait...
They go rogue, pop survivor link, mow them down and listen to them scream over the headsets.

image.php

N30RYU

You can matchmake specifically for the DZ. I've had a good experience with it generally, though you will have some fools insisting on going rogue or matchmaking then just running off by themselves and dying.

Just go to a checkpoint, go to group management and matchmake.

Didn't know that you can group in the checkpoint.

Thx will try it

spyder_ur

Didn't know that you can group in the checkpoint.

Thx will try it

You can actually do it from anywhere on the map if you go to the map and hit triangle - it will give you 3 options: Mission, Free Roam, and Dark Zone. I just think it's a little easier to group up if you're already sitting right outside the checkpoint.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned

You can join our group. We have a good old time. :p

Beat all the missions on hard, and what do I get?

Jack shit. Uggh.

No achievement or trophy pop? xD

ISOM

Guys is 80k DPS + 54k HP + 21k Electronics decent for Challenge mode?

I wanted to give it a try.

I completed my first cm with my stats being around there but know that not every CM is the same and some are tougher than others so if you can't complete one just go to another.

When you get killed by a dude called Freshmemes420 because he walks in front of you on purpose to make you rogue and his friend is ready to fuck you from behind, then he starts screaming "WELCOME TO THE INTERNET, REKKKKT"

Shit hit me hard

Born too late to explore the earth
Born too soon to explore the galaxy
Born just in time to be killed in the dank zone

Deku Tree

Yup, so instead of whites you get greens, instead of greens you get blues, instead of blues you get purples, and instead of purples you get more purples. 10 bucks says scavenging does not do anything for HE drops. Running with 180% scavenging and even post-patch have not seen a single HE from DZ bosses, chests or CM/hard bosses.

I think you need another 5%, Ruthless.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBennyZone/status/713023883318849536

@TheBennyZone: @TC_Report @hamishbode mine is 185% :) pic.twitter.com/bnQzuZK4bI

CeUrbMCWEAE0dBn.jpg

lt519

Guys is 80k DPS + 54k HP + 21k Electronics decent for Challenge mode?

I wanted to give it a try.

There are more stats than those three that matter. You'll probably be fine but what are you elite bonuses, armor, and armor destruction bonuses. If your DPS is inflated by accuracy and you have basically no armor it could be trouble.

HelloMeow

Group of four sitting on the extract point and talking in game chat.
"Hey see that Granadier guy, let's kill this fucker."
Throw on explosive rounds and wait...
They go rogue, pop survivor link, mow them down and listen to them scream over the headsets.

image.php

I bet they just had crap gear
FyOZi55.gif

hydruxo

I'm absolutely shocked the named enemies don't comeback on a timer in PvE. I would have loved to run a well planned farming route one or twice a day for 20-30 PC. The top two zones aren't even used for missions so they should have made them level 31 and 32 like the DZ.

Yeah it's definitely a missed opportunity to make them spawn once daily. Though I feel like removing them once they're dead was more of a temporary reaction and hopefully they'll eventually decide to bring them back.

Mentok

Banned
I'm absolutely shocked the named enemies don't comeback on a timer in PvE. I would have loved to run a well planned farming route one or twice a day for 20-30 PC. The top two zones aren't even used for missions so they should have made them level 31 and 32 like the DZ.

So much this. It's such a dumb oversight for people who were saying that it is a single-player RPG.

I think you need another 5%, Ruthless.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBennyZone/status/713023883318849536

@TheBennyZone: @TC_Report @hamishbode mine is 185% :) pic.twitter.com/bnQzuZK4bI

CeUrbMCWEAE0dBn.jpg

I dunno, I have 100% and have had pretty good luck with HE drops. So far I've got an AUG, Midas (which I lost), Armour, Holster and 2 weapon mods.

Is there any way of seeing which missions I've completed on hard difficulty?

k1t4j

I completed my first cm with my stats being around there but know that not every CM is the same and some are tougher than others so if you can't complete one just go to another.

There are more stats than those three that matter. You'll probably be fine but what are you elite bonuses, armor, and armor destruction bonuses. If your DPS is inflated by accuracy and you have basically no armor it could be trouble.

Thanks guys , well my other stats are:

I see, well I have 17% damage to elites, 18% hp on kill, 13% bonus damage to armor, 43% amor mitigation and 8% protection from elites.

Leyasu

Banned
I dunno, I have 100% and have had pretty good luck with HE drops. So far I've got an AUG, Midas (which I lost), Armour, Holster and 2 weapon mods.

Is there any way of seeing which missions I've completed on hard difficulty?

Where have you had this luck? Please share

Mentok

Banned
Where have you had this luck? Please share

Lol I assume it'll run out eventually, but I'm just saying I didn't put a lot of emphasis into scavenging. Half I got from hard/challenge missions (aside from the guaranteed reward) and the others from bosses in the DZ.

By the way, special gear vendor is selling an HE knee pad that has a talent of boosting 25% item and credit find. The only reason I'm not buying it is because my current knee pads have 75% scavenging.

ISOM

Thanks guys , well my other stats are:

I see, well I have 17% damage to elites, 18% hp on kill, 13% bonus damage to armor, 43% amor mitigation and 8% protection from elites.

You should be good. Just take my advice if you get frustrated on one.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Fuck I'm like 50 points away on Firearms from having every talent unlocked. Can't calibrate any gear to get it or add a mod slot.

Guaranteed laughs with those guys.

Protip: Avoid fire extinguishers at all costs. They have a habit of exploding near teammates

They make me stronger. Extinguishers and Zeek for life. ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Nope, I'm so mad.

Uggh, I guess I HAVE to do them all over again....

Thats lame. Just do the dailies as they come around and it will eventually pop. Mine did the other night without realizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom