• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

There was a guy a few days ago that posted what i thought were the perfect balanced stats.

DPS was around 190K, Stam 80K, and electronics around 18K

I think...

Anyways, those stats are pretty much my goal for right now. Nami also had some nice balance on his stats.
Keeping my stats to 180k DPS, 71k Health, and 18k skill.

Could have my DPS higher but would cost me health and skill.

This game really wants me to fucking throw it in the trash. 19 muzzle brakes and not a single fucking one with crit damage. Are you fucking kidding me...

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
This women is really fucking me off lol. Stands in the way everytime I calibrate.

lmwZwWB.png

Apt101

Finished the story, got to 30, tried a few hours in the dark zone - definitely not for me. It could potentially be an incredible experience without the grief/PvP. I'll try out these challenge missions and see what else there is to mess around with at 30, but I think I'm pretty much done until an expansion. I got my money's worth, about 30 hours of gameplay, more than many games these days for me.

Matty8787

Just hit 30 on PC so if anybody wants to help me getting some new shizzle shoot me a message on uplay so that I hear it!

Mattyc8787

Finished the story, got to 30, tried a few hours in the dark zone - definitely not for me.It could potentially be an incredible experience without the grief/PvP. I'll try out these challenge missions and see what else there is to mess around with at 30, but I think I'm pretty much done until an expansion. I got my money's worth, about 30 hours of gameplay, more than many games these days for me.

That's exactly what makes the dark zone unique. If it was just PvE, then how would it be any different than the normal world and CM missions. I don't get why people want it to be PvE. 90% of the world is PvE.

Audioboxer

Challenge modes with randoms have all been working out for me so far. I pumped my scavenging up after confirmation it helps with HE but no luck so far. Only at 110% I guess. Still lots of crap purples and getting a CM mission to drop a holster has been impossible so far.

Apt101

That's exactly what makes the dark zone unique. If it was just PvE, then how would it be any different than the normal world and CM missions. I don't get why people want it to be PvE. 90% of the world is PvE.

Large scale, spontaneous coop with random bosses and events. Section off PvP to some other area or DZ section for people interested in that. But anyways, unsubscribing until an expac.

Iceman829

Fuck I'm like 50 points away on Firearms from having every talent unlocked. Can't calibrate any gear to get it or add a mod slot.

They make me stronger. Extinguishers and Zeek for life. ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Thats lame. Just do the dailies as they come around and it will eventually pop. Mine did the other night without realizing.

Delete everything and start from scratch.

Just have to watch out from enemy Deeks :p

HoodWinked

in the darkzone i died instantly from someone that shot a sticky bomb. i'm wearing full yellow and stacked mostly firearms and stamina. no clue how this is even possible.

by the time i could even get back his rogue status was already gone.

noomi

in the darkzone i died instantly from someone that shot a sticky bomb. i'm wearing full yellow and stacked mostly firearms and stamina. no clue how this is even possible.

PC Hax?

Ushay

Skill build my friend. Skill.

I think the max is 75k skill power, which well and truly one shot most people over 70k health.

ISOM

I have a shit ton of cloths, but I want more
I want big shoulder pads, like in WoW.
Hahhahha

I want Massive to add the ability to make your own clothing sets so you can quickly switch outfits instead of going through all the options over and over.

Archpath1

Guy could have popped all his buffs to 1 shot you, with a skill build

lt519

Looking for one more for CM. Going to do Lexington, our normal group handled WarrenGate no problem but we haven't done any others. We'll probably farm them for a bit.

Send a msg to PS4 rarbusto

ISOM

Skill build my friend. Skill.

I think the max is 75k skill power, which well and truly one shot most people over 70k health.

Anyone reached over 40k skill? I'm at 110k 70k 28k and struggling decide which between firearm and health to sacrifice to bump up skill.

Jafku

Looking for one more for CM. Going to do Lexington, our normal group handled WarrenGate no problem but we haven't done any others. We'll probably farm them for a bit.

Send a msg to PS4 rarbusto
Still looking?
edit: nvm. gonna join my friend

k1t4j

OK with some crafting I upped my DPS from 80 to 99k and HP from 54k to 62k.

The loss was skill power from 21k to 17k.

I'll still take it :D

If anyone on Xbox wants to do DZ or Try CM let me know!

The first hour is good, packed with so much craft. It's one of the few games where I take my time walking. I'm never running and I'm always observing the surroundings to savour all the small details.

The encounters are also well designed with many spots to use at your advantage.

My stats are 105k DPS, 137k health, and 5k skill.

Is this okay for someone who just uses support skills and consider themeselves a "tank"?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Small arms fire!

Small arms fire!

Someone send help to me.

Match made players are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom