• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

k1t4j

My smooth criminal:

1Heoflg.png

Out 1

does anyone need the rogue hunting trophy on ps4? I have a lvl 4 alt for that. kind of burned out on the DZ (only rank 32), so don't really want to get it legitimately. psn is delamarch.

chur

I keep falling through the floor. I know it's a known issue but I never experienced it until today. So far it has happened to me 6 times. Anything I can do?

Deku Tree

does anyone need the rogue hunting trophy on ps4? I have a lvl 4 alt for that. kind of burned out on the DZ (only rank 32), so don't really want to get it legitimately. psn is delamarch.

I need it and I'll be on in around 30 minutes. I have a lvl 6 alt.

PSN DekuBleep

Noticing a new trend with PUGs where I get booted at the end of the boss fight in Lexington. Called the guy out on it this time:

"You kicked me? For what?!"
"sorry you did nothing wrong"
"Pretty lame thing to do, dude."
"Sorry. It was a d1ck move but my friend wanted in."

Third time this has happened to me. They gotta add a vote to a kick... I don't have many friends playing this, so I kind of rely on PUGs for CM, this shit kills my desire to continue.

Deku Tree

Noticing a new trend with PUGs where I get booted at the end of the boss fight in Lexington. Called the guy out on it this time:

Third time this has happened to me. They gotta add a vote to a kick... I don't have many friends playing this, so I kind of rely on PUGs for CM, this shit kills my desire to continue.

Open up your party, and start the mission on your own, and wait for three other people to load in. Then your the leader and can't be kicked.

Ashtar

Open up your party, and start the mission on your own, and wait for three other people to load in. Then your the leader and can't be kicked.
Yeah this pretty much, people are jerks now and forever

Kadin

So a tip for anyone having trouble with the shadow of Hutch at the end of the farm run. As soon as you kill him up top, immediately run into the room where the shadow will spawn and turn around and let at him. If you try firing on him while he's in the room or if you're inside and he runs out, the bullets will get deflected. I find running in with him keeps the other mob's bullets off of me so I can burn him down.

LiK

Throw it at a gate or door using the Extension mod, then get into cover and slide through the other side.

We beat CM already, you left so I invited Deku.

Didn't know you were doing CM. I was asking to join someone :(

I gave up. Everyone kept dying.

painey

I just collected all of the intel. I don't recommend it. It doesn't add enough, and there are WAY too many. It's a cool idea to add backstory, but just poorly done.

Lima

How does that work?

For the start. Clear the first two waves. After that the objective changes so just run up the stairs.

Then a little later on before the panic room you can basically skip the annoying long fight in the hallway where you can't flank and have to bruteforce your way through the juggernauts and shit. Nope just kill one or two regular dudes and then when the door opens up pop defense ult and run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom