• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for other Agents on PS4 who want to get in on the PVP action. Final boss for me is mastering the art of the manhunt.

PSN: WheelHoss1

I recently bought the game and i have mixed feelings, i love this kind of games (diablo/destiny loot) but the lack of diversity and dark zone (bullet sponge enemies and the penalty when you die) makes me drop the game immediately.

hydruxo

Just survived a manhunt earlier where people were literally running away from us and we were just running down the streets chasing everyone down. It was glorious. Nice change of pace from the usual rogue hunting haha.

theWB27

My moral compass stops me from going rogue, but one day I'll get over it and have some fun.

Going on the manhunt the other day was some of the best fun I've had in quite some time. Despite how often I died. Those kills I got made it worth it.

I recently bought the game and i have mixed feelings, i love this kind of games (diablo/destiny loot) but the lack of diversity and dark zone (bullet sponge enemies and the penalty when you die) makes me drop the game immediately.

I've put in 52 hours according to Steam, but I haven't bothered to play much the last 3 days. I obviously like the game, but there is nothing compelling me to play it that much at the moment. Hopefully that changes when incursions come out because I'm not a fan of the DZ, it's just kinda boring to be quite honest.

Frenden

Banned
I got two HE guns during the General Assembly hard run. A Scar and an M44 Hunting. GA has been really good to me this week.

I've seen way too many rogues who go to hide west of DZ02 right next to the checkpoint.

Once they get there, it's basically impossible to get them out, and they can just let the rogue counter run out and get all the xp. You can't throw grenades far enough to damage them, and if you decide to climb the ladder to get to them, you can be sure you'll get destroyed in seconds.

Hope they patch that shit soon.

Kadin

I've seen way too many rogues who go to hide west of DZ02 right next to the checkpoint.

Once they get there, it's basically impossible to get them out, and they can just let the rogue counter run out and get all the xp. You can't throw grenades far enough to damage them, and if you decide to climb the ladder to get to them, you can be sure you'll get destroyed in seconds.

Hope they patch that shit soon.
This spot sucks if it's the one I'm thinking off. Up the latter and they have a little area all closed in with perfect sniping on anyone silly enough to climb the ladder.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
So I'm walking around Madison square garden with my buddy, a little buzzed, and we just keep bringing up the division lol.

"Dude lets go to library and restock" "hostile forces" lol

Ketch

shit just got crazy in the DZ.

got invited to a group of randoms in like dz 2... ran around couldn't find anything cuss it's always looted down there. So we go to DZ5. I get some lame purples, and a HE firearms gear mod.

Extract on top of some skycrapper. On our way out of extraction see dudes rollin up to the extraction. Do the dance. They open up on us and go rogue. We respawn, run back, and murder them repeatedly. Finally ends up where they're not rogue and they start shadowing us and peaking and stuff as we try to keep farming. Some try to go rogue and we shwack them. At one point known rogue comes from behind on us and starts to run away when we notice him, so we gun him down and go rogue ourselves.... then they all come.

Like cockroaches, they're everywhere. We eventually end up as rogue level 5 and try to run. Battling through the streets, through interiors, 3rd floor of one building, and eventually hide out in the underground to lose our timer.

Most fun I've had in the DZ.

ended the night like 5 kills 3 deaths, 3 dz levels, 1HE firearms mod, and some cosmetics.

ERMint13

So are the CM rewards always level 30? I've done them several times now and going over my gear all my HE's from them seem to be lvl 30.

This spot sucks if it's the one I'm thinking off. Up the latter and they have a little area all closed in with perfect sniping on anyone silly enough to climb the ladder.

Yeah that's the one.

I've actually had players kill me seconds after I had entered DZ through the checkpoint, and they just had to run 20 meters to get to that spot. No way to get revenge once they get there.

Pursuing players through the DZ is what's fun about manhunts, not camping in a super safe area where you know now one can ever get to you. It's DZ XP farming at the expense of other players. Fuck that.

This is one of two high end items I've stolen from another player and then deconstructed within the hour lol. No care ever. The other item was a holster.

Y9IVWOj.jpg

erawsd

Noticing a new trend with PUGs where I get booted at the end of the boss fight in Lexington. Called the guy out on it this time:

"You kicked me? For what?!"
"sorry you did nothing wrong"
"Pretty lame thing to do, dude."
"Sorry. It was a d1ck move but my friend wanted in."

Third time this has happened to me. They gotta add a vote to a kick... I don't have many friends playing this, so I kind of rely on PUGs for CM, this shit kills my desire to continue.

Its crazy how wide spread this seems to be. Massive really underestimated how shitty people can be.

Game ran silky smooth the first ten days or so, now I'm getting crazy lag. Gun not shooting, skills have a 3 second delay, numbers on enemies also lagging

On ps4, anyone else experience this?

deadduck

Get enough people in a team, bate out sticky, everyone throw nades as soon as they get up the ladder, pop survivor link and you can clear it ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom