• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenden

Banned
I won't get to try out my high end M44 hunting for a while. I suspect my M1A vendor purple roll will out DPS it.

I've had a Vector, Scar, RPK, and M44 drop and not a single one has been better than my Blueprint guns so far.

Feelsbadman.

k1t4j

Man, yesterday I was young lv29 I was happy with my 30k DPS and 25k HP.

Today, I am more mature, Lv30, seen some shit and my DPS is at 121k with HP at 72k with 43% armor.

How things change :p

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Holy shit what a run in the DZ tonight. Like 15 guys chasing down groups of rogues at one point. Fucking mental. Went on for 30 minutes non-stop then it just fell silent.

I got two or three kills and one idiot climbed a ladder and I popped his head off near the top and he went flying to the bottom. Didn't record it though. :(

9M8tTep.gif

rzBEOGH.gif

tick221

Are HE item types locked to specific CM runs? I've run about 8 CM over the last 24 hours and have gotten either a backpack, gloves, or a holster every freaking time while running Lincoln or Lexington.

Tawpgun

Holy shit what a run in the DZ tonight. Like 15 guys chasing down groups of rogues at one point. Fucking mental. Went on for 30 minutes non-stop then it just fell silent.

I got two or three kills and one idiot climbed a ladder and I popped his head off near the top and he went flying to the bottom. Didn't record it though. :(

9M8tTep.gif

rzBEOGH.gif
That looks familiar lol

I can't help but shake the feeling that I'm getting "weaker" when equipping these HE gear pieces?

Lower armor, lowering my Health, barely raising DPS...

Is this normal? is it mostly the "perks" these armor pieces have that are beneficial? should i always replace a purple with a HE?

Miggytronz

I can't help but shake the feeling that I'm getting "weaker" when equipping these HE gear pieces?

Lower armor, lowering my Health, barely raising DPS...

Is this normal? is it mostly the "perks" these armor pieces have that are beneficial? should i always replace a purple with a HE?

I've gotten lots of weak HE gear.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
80,000 damage with the Vector while using pulse, smart cover and loads of SMG/Crit attributes.

I'll have to try it out tomorrow. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

ERMint13

Thank you!

On a side note, people are going crazy on the DZ! Rogues are everywhere! Lol

I like it, but I'm getting tired of playing and getting shit drops. I'm lvl 34 on the DZ and I only had 2 HE drops until now.

Lvl 33 with 0 HE drops....

This is a scenario I never thought about that actually excites me. The whole draw through publicity was that your friends could turn on you in any moment.

What if vigilante justice reigned supreme and everyone ran around protecting everyone from rogues!? :eek:

When I come back to the game, I want to form a GAF alliance where we patrol the DZ keeping innocent agent safe as they fight crime and extract their loot.

Grenadier, myself and 2 others just survived another manhunt in a division tech building in dz05. The people coming after us gave up after we killed them so many times.

Fuck I love dark zone.

LiK

I hate matchmaking in this game.

I'm way behind on this game and anytime I try it I end up with people who are always AFK.

MM has been a mixed bag for me lately. I either join a group who decides to just kick me for no reason or i end up with a group where everyone is scattered and not even playing the mission i was MMing for OR the group isn't full.

J-Rzez

So I tried my hand at rolling Vectors again, first two I craft have near max dmg and;

1. Fierce/Ferocious/Deadly
2. Destructive/Deadly/Stable

What mods are you guys running on your high DPS vectors? Mag size + Crit dmg/RoF/Weapon dmg? Muzzle? Scope? Grip?

Daft Punk

Banned
Yes. For Lincoln tunnel you can skip the first part by running to the right until you get to the ladder.

Literally found this out today during a run. Blew my mind. Also, trying to get HE weapon drops suck in DZ. Just feels like I'm not doing enough damage to enemies and I eventually get swarmed. I have 112K DPS, I should be killing Elites at a good pace, not sitting there wasting several magazines on one guy.

Arrrammis

Well, I guess i found a way to make challenge modes interesting again. If you are the leader of a group and go into matchmaking, then you can kick somebody as they're loading in, and they'll stay in your instance. It's especially great if you can get them on comms to invite more people, it is hilarious going through these end game missions with 10-15 agents and just wrecking everything. I got it to work once for private matches (sending an invite directly to a friend), but couldn't replicate it, while going through matchmaking worked every time. I'm on PC, but people have been posting videos on all consoles, go nuts guys! 5 minute Lexington runs all day long!

Gator86

Survivor link is OP as FUCK

I used DPS link against a survivor link. Did like NO damage.

Yeah, it's astoundingly poorly balanced at the moment. Once someone pops it in the DZ, your only choices are to do the same or run. There's no point in using the other links at all in most scenarios.

SeanR1221

Got a mask that lets me regen health under status effects. And that glitch still works.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

ODDI

Got to the end of the Russian Consulate CM only to realize the final task is bugged, cannot complete the mission, no HE drop and about 2 hours in to realize this..... fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom