• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

deoee

MRW a gold drops and it's a fucking bad rolled armor piece

tcn86Dg.gif

I already put 100 hours into this game.

I hope this game has legs, currently it does not feel like it will hold up but I hope I'm wrong.

Massive needs to had missions/bounties/public events and stuff to the DZ.

Also they need to make you have to press a button to go rouge.

I did some solo dz for the heck of it. It gets a lot lore intense since nobody has your back and you're all alone. At least in my case where I care about my level.

Went from 33 to 35. I just want 50 so I can buy some HE stuff. They really need to tone down dying as a rogue more and dying in general. I understand it's all high risk high reward but still.

I can't wait to share my story about me going in solo along with a random I met at the dz. I have pics to go along with it but right now it's time to fall asleep.

deoee

I hope this game has legs, currently it does not feel like it will hold up but I hope I'm wrong.

Seems to be a strange combination tbh.

You seem to enjoy the core game so why would you suddenly stop playing?
The DZ can get interesting if you go in with you group and fuck things up.

But I agree, the DZ needs some kind of goal to fight for.

deadduck

Had two 'blocked' people on PSN showing up on the map in the last few days.

Also had a guy that doesn't have the game and was playing Madden at the time.

Going from 30, full high-end (plus m1a) to trying to level my character on PC made me feel so useless.

I'm going to take a break aswell to be honest, going to wait and see with the free updates to see if they are good enough.

Pachimari

I bought The Division.

I'm kind of underwhelmed by the character creator. Actually, very underwhelmed. There weren't that many customizations. Hopefully that's something they'll add in upcoming patches.

The visual looks pretty stunning though. I'm on PC, so if you want to add another rookie, please don't hesitate to add me.

deoee

I bought The Division.

I'm kind of underwhelmed by the character creator. Actually, very underwhelmed. There weren't that many customizations. Hopefully that's something they'll add in upcoming patches.

The visual looks pretty stunning though. I'm on PC, so if you want to add another rookie, please don't hesitate to add me.

The game is all about fashion :D

I have over 1500 hours in destiny.
DZ has farming and that's it currently. Enemies spawn in the same location and it's all just the same. We need more things but I'm sure massive is working hard to improve dark zone

deoee

DZ has farming and that's it currently. Enemies spawn in the same location and it's all just the same. We need more things but I'm sure massive is working hard to improve dark zone

Yeah I have several hundreds of hours in Destiny too.
Those games are just my jam and as I overheard Hamish say yesterday - they are giving us intel on Incursions very very soon + he said there is much harder stuff on the way than currently is in the game.

I'm REALLY hoping they are competent in delivering content frequently outside of the paid DLC.

I got tossed into a group with a lvl 24 (was only 21 at the time) and a 23. We got wrecked by the last man battalion guys but we made it to the last boss, they both left instead of trying it again (hard mode) but I stayed and did it solo lmao, I kited them and singled them out the best I could ftw.

I'm a 23 now and man a few decent gear drops can really make a huge overall change to your character, every few levels I have to buy or craft a few things or I get murdered lol.

Hopefully I hit 30 by next week, then I can get into DZ more, seems like so much trouble right now for items I won't use the next day >.<

ISOM

OMG, that Russian consulate mission daily was insane. Wave after wave of shotgunners, it was ridiculous.

Ketch

Yeah everything needs DZ rank 30 but you can achieve that. I think the developers meant that level to be for people who regularly venture into the DZ while leveling.
Sadly this does not happen because of several reasons that were discussed already :D

Also it really stopped me from getting into DZ because I was a few lvls (2 or 3 ) ahead of my friends so we could not get into the same bracket :[

yea. I just really dont understand why they didn't have vendor loot available for like dz rank 15, 20, 25... that would have actually made sense...

Or like missions that took you into the DZ. What about like a lvl 20 main story mission that you match make for, and you go through a building or whatever, and then you gotta chase the last boss into a DZ instance that's just you and the people you match made with. You and the 3 randoms run in there, kill the boss encounter, get his loot and then have to go to extraction.... at like 45 seconds before the chopper shows up lady comes over comms and says the other agents are first wave and maybe you should take them out...

But they basically did nothing with the DZ.
I can't decide if it feels unfinished or half baked.

It sucks working weekends and 12 hr shifts. One day, you're playing with your friends and the next, they're level 30 while you're still level 11 :(

Feels bad man.

finally hit 30 last night
did 2 dailies and got my 1st yellow weapon drop. Shame it was a shotgun. does nice DMG but not my style of weapon

valkyre

Guys I am confused about the daily missions. I am looking for Phoenix Credits, so I decided to do daily missions. All is good and well, but after I complete a Daily mission, I cant seem to replay it in order to get the PC reward. The mission seems to revert back to normal/hard status but doesnt give the PC rewards...

Yet I see that a lot of people are farming these? How?

scoobs

I'm confused about the dailies. I'm only ever seeing 2 of them on my map each day, and 1 of them is the challenge mode shit that is basically impossible unless you're in full HE gear. Been reading online that there are apparently 3 dailies? What am I missing?

ISOM

Uh what? Today's dailies don't involve the Russian Consulate mission unless it's different on consoles?

I'm on the PC on the east coast of the US, and the Russian consulate as a daily was still there when I started it 3 hours ago.

MicSte79

Neo Member

I'm with you.

I am really bored of this already and it's only just over a week old. I've done nearly all the missions - the Dark Zone feels pointless, what is there to achieve apart from killing the same enemy over and over again to extract loot which I don't need because I've completed nearly everything in the main game?

bjaelke

Xanathus

I'm on the PC on the east coast of the US, and the Russian consulate as a daily was still there when I started it 3 hours ago.

Are you sure you mean Russian Consulate and not Lexington, because Lexington is today's daily challenge mission? Yesterday's was Lincoln Tunnel.

I'm with you.

I am really bored of this already and it's only just over a week old. I've done nearly all the missions - the Dark Zone feels pointless, what is there to achieve apart from killing the same enemy over and over again to extract loot which I don't need because I've completed nearly everything in the main game?

Genuine question , what kept you playing destiny so long ? Pvp ?

I put 120 hrs or so into destiny and its expansions (which for me is a lot) and I felt I had seen / done everything I needed short of collecting more guns.

I can understand if you play a ton of pvp because I was never a huge destiny pvp guy , but in most other aspects division probably stacks up (once incursions hit which will probably be equivalent to destinys raids ).

I expect I will probably hit the 50-60 hr mark and be done with division but will still be satisfied with the amount I've played .

But I am keen to see how incursions works so hopefully at the rate I play I'll just hit 30 and the next update will come out :)

Could someone be so nice and tell me, where the second phoenix vendor is ? Preferably with a marked map.

Edit: Is there a way to skip the intro screens?

They are juuuuuust right to cause panic if you don't pay attention.

Easy to kill and easy to CC too.

Love it how most of your posts work perfectly with your avatar &#128515;

And yeah, they are easy to kill, but only if you don't panic (and if that's really the intent for them they are doing one hell of a job) and shoot everywhere else but not them, as it happens with me way too often in close combat.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
So many Delta errors on PC that I wasn't getting on PS4. It lets me run around and shoot while not doing damage for a minute then kicks me.

deoee

Love it how most of your posts work perfectly with your avatar &#128515;

And yeah, they are easy to kill, but only if you don't panic (and if that's really the intent for them they are doing one hell of a job) and shoot everywhere else but not them, as it happens with me way too often in close combat.

:D

Yeah that's the purpose of the class - cause panic and disorder to break your lines of defense :3

MJLord

I wish the dark zone had missions in there. It would be nice to have more of a reason to be in there.

Maybe some dynamic events as well?

There's so much possibility.

Kabouter

I wish the dark zone had missions in there. It would be nice to have more of a reason to be in there.

Maybe some dynamic events as well?

There's so much possibility.

There is plenty of reason to be in the dark zone tbh, given how incredibly slowly you gather high-end dark zone tech.

MJLord

There is plenty of reason to be in the dark zone tbh, given how incredibly slowly you gather high-end dark zone tech.

Maybe I'm not there yet, I only hit 15 last night.

I'd like to see the dark zone try to cause conflict between player groups and try to tempt players into going rogue.

So far I've only ventured in there to look for loot and for the most part been left alone by other players.

Aselith

Patience, raiding cometh

deadduck

Really needs to have more challenge mode missions, the game has got some fantastic missions and worlds, the same ones every couple of days is dull.

Kabouter

Well this is disappointing I've collected every piece of intel but General Echo 3. No echo to collect for me I guess.

I have two echos that bugged out on me and I can't collect :/

Really needs to have more challenge mode missions, the game has got some fantastic missions and worlds.

There's also plenty room to put in more missions given how much of the game world is virtually (or entirely) unused.

I couldn't agree more robertsan.

deoee

Really needs to have more challenge mode missions, the game has got some fantastic missions and worlds, the same ones every couple of days is dull.

Yeah I don't really get why they don't make every mission available as challenge mode :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom