• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenshin

Fucking hell i load my game , my HE backpack i crafted is gone. Literally i have no back pack just my othe primary on my back, good thing i got a spare backpack when doing CM......

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
For anyone who's completed the story, is the General Assembly mission the last one or are there more? Thanks.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Alright GAF, I'm about to hit 30 and haven't spent much time in the DZ. Anyone care to summarize the end game for me?

Also what's the region glitch or whatever?

Thanks y'all.

Completed my first Daily CM! Finally got my group of buddies together and we ran it pretty decently. Had one close call when 3 of us were down towards the end but the last man standing hit beast mode and got us back in the game. Very exciting!

Skrillz

Neo Member
Navy MP5 has taken the place of my vector today.
61 rounds in my mag, its going down.
laid down 4 guys while on rogue today.
too easy
less bullet spread.

lt519

Crazy how fast you out gear the content. We played for one/two weeks of just hard mode, doing all the side quests, getting to level 25+ DZ, then daily hards. Our group practically steamrolls the challenge mode. After WarrenGate on the first try we haven't wiped in the last 3 we've done (only done 4 total) and we are totally rambo in them.

I don't even have close to all ilvl 31 and I'm at 118k/60k/25k with 50% armor mit and 27% damage to elites (50+ crit chance and 110+ crit damage). That's with no BK and only running challenge mode 4 times. Kinda not sure what to do from here...hopefully the incursion poses a good challenge. I'd like to see all the other missions get challenge modes as well. We ran two man team in DZ06 today and had no problem with any encounter. There's just no challenge anymore or seemingly reason to keep gearing up beyond the sport of having higher numbers.

I have pretty little interest in the PvP side of the DZ. If you gave me a weapon normalized PvP mode with whatever skills and talents you wanted to choose, I'd be all over that. The fact that they didn't include something like that is mind boggling.

Edit: would also love to see a survival mode with no/limited revives for the squad. It's to easy to sit behind a wall and constantly revive each other.

Warablo

Fucking hell i load my game , my HE backpack i crafted is gone. Literally i have no back pack just my othe primary on my back, good thing i got a spare backpack when doing CM......

Store as much as you can into your stash. That is how a game breaking bug glitch starts and you can't log back into your account.

erawsd

Crazy how fast you out gear the content. We played for one/two weeks of just hard mode, doing all the side quests, getting to level 25+ DZ, then daily hards. Our group practically steamrolls the challenge mode. After WarrenGate on the first try we haven't wiped in the last 3 we've done (only done 4 total) and we are totally rambo in them.

I don't even have close to all ilvl 31 and I'm at 118k/60k/25k with 50% armor mit and 27% damage to elites (50+ crit chance and 110+ crit damage). That's with no BK and only running challenge mode 4 times. Kinda not sure what to do from here...hopefully the incursion poses a good challenge. I'd like to see all the other missions get challenge modes as well. We ran two man team in DZ06 today and had no problem with any encounter. There's just no challenge anymore or seemingly reason to keep gearing up beyond the sport of having higher numbers.

I have pretty little interest in the PvP side of the DZ. If you gave me a weapon normalized PvP mode with whatever skills and talents you wanted to choose, I'd be all over that. The fact that they didn't include something like that is mind boggling.

Edit: would also love to see a survival mode with no/limited revives for the squad. It's to easy to sit behind a wall and constantly revive each other.

Yeah, I think this game would really benefit from an end game structure more like Diablo rather than the MMO-lite design it seems to have right now.

lt519

Surviving a manhunt is pretty damn fun - how is there no trophy for it?

Should be, seemingly pretty easy though. Beta was a bit harder restricted to two zones but we even did it a couple times then.

Played in DZ05 and DZ06 for 2 hours tonight and didn't see a single other soul. Plenty of manhunt markers popped up but they were all the way in the lower ranks. All I'd do is head up to DZ06 and just chill out for a couple minutes, nobody up there. Last trophy I need is 20 rogue kills. I'm just going to hang out in DZ01-DZ03 and start shit with people for the next few days.

Beware of the purple people eaters =P

CeXdin0WIAAMoeb.jpg:large

Running 2 groups in the DZ is craziness!

Dartastic

Does anyone else have issues with the PC version basically rending your mouse inoperable after you play the game? I quit to desktop and it winds up lagging my mouse so badly that I have to force a restart. It's infuriating.

xkramz

i got some input lag. i press the skills and it takes hafla second or more to use. also enemy damage are delayed as fuck.

lt519

i got some input lag. i press the skills and it takes hafla second or more to use. also enemy damage are delayed as fuck.

Story of my life. Enemies damaging you before they even leave cover is infuriating especially when a sniper is doing 3/4 damage. Sound cutting out and missions glitching have been a hot mess for our group too.

Got my pink skin to match the pink collectible jacket though. My enemy aggro is through the roof.

ronco2000

Holy shit what a run in the DZ tonight. Like 15 guys chasing down groups of rogues at one point. Fucking mental. Went on for 30 minutes non-stop then it just fell silent.

I got two or three kills and one idiot climbed a ladder and I popped his head off near the top and he went flying to the bottom. Didn't record it though. :(

9M8tTep.gif

rzBEOGH.gif

With all that clusterfuck I'm surprise you all didn't turn rogue! haha

HooYaH

Does anyone else have issues with the PC version basically rending your mouse inoperable after you play the game? I quit to desktop and it winds up lagging my mouse so badly that I have to force a restart. It's infuriating.

Are you using the Xbox One Controller with wireless adapter? If so, it's a known problem and who knows when it'll get fix.

Launched the game 10 minutes ago.

I spawn in DZ safehouse as that's where I logged out last night.

I get out of the safe house, I see a random battling some elites. I try to help him, accidentally shoot him a couple of times, I turn rogue, the guy kills me.

I spawn at the closest checkpoint. I get out, a couple of random is there. They instantly start shooting me and I have to run for 5 minutes to lose them.

I start killing a couple of enemies, while I'm doing so a group of 4 randoms attacks me in the back and kills me.

All of this in 10 minutes.

Playing alone in the DZ is so much fun guys. Fuck this game.

So the HE body armor that dropped from the CM is like 400 less armor than my purple (1000 vs 600). An earlier post said armor is more important than stamina. Why would I want to equip this HE?

Lewl DZ is such a pile of shit when you get assholes stealing things by going rogue that you spent an hour carefully killing named elites solo or with a partner. There's zero reason now not to go rogue it's stupid. The enemies in the zone are bad enough fuck. Totally takes any enjoyment out of playing when it happens over and over again.

Good luck extracting since the cunts all hover around like vultures for their free loot that everyone else farms. It makes it impossible to gear up without exploiting shitty bosses.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Is there a way to force Dark Zone server transfers? The instances are completely broken and there is no way to reset them. I'm spending more time trying to toubleshoot this crap instead of playing the game.

darkwing

Lewl DZ is such a pile of shit when you get assholes stealing things by going rogue that you spent an hour carefully killing named elites solo or with a partner. There's zero reason now not to go rogue it's stupid. The enemies in the zone are bad enough fuck. Totally takes any enjoyment out of playing when it happens over and over again.

Good luck extracting since the cunts all hover around like vultures for their free loot that everyone else farms. It makes it impossible to gear up without exploiting shitty bosses.

it is working as intended

Ketch

So the HE body armor that dropped from the CM is like 400 less armor than my purple (1000 vs 600). An earlier post said armor is more important than stamina. Why would I want to equip this HE?

because HE items come with a free perk. So if it's a good perk, or if it raises your health enough then go for it.

it's probably not that big of a deal to have 400 more armor if you only at like 40-50k hp anyway. but i dont know what your situation is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom