• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojan

I've gotten to the "3 valves" section of the Warren Gate Power Plant mission 3 times, only to have our group get stuck or people bail. Arg!

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Just tanked a manhunt by myself doing the rehabilitated glitch lol. 8 people or more chased me from dz 05 to dz 01 then back to dz 04 and then my timer ran out. Was basically the greased up deaf guy for five minutes.

Wes rn

RA2My.gif

Namikaze1

Fuck. They chased me hard.

They got me in the end. Couldn't fucking extract.

Every time we go to extract, they would show up just as the helicopter shows up.

All over a HE pistol that I already have.

Had that shit on me for 25 minutes.

Jafku

Good, if I can do 2-3 levels a day it shouldn't be too bad.

30 - 40 was fairly quick, I'd say about 2-3 days of playing a few hours each day? I think...

Nami.... what kind of HE loot? Maybe I can.... come and help you.... extract your loot.
All of this was for a HE Pistol

The power plant was the most fun I had in a CM so far. Not even joking, super hectic with several fights, and the time pressure half way through.

Found a purple AUG thats slightly better than my gold vector. Cant use ANY of the vector talents so its getting shelved for the moment for the AUG. Man I just LOVE the stability on the AUG. But ive yet to try the blackmarket AK. Been using this Pakhan a lot.

The Pakhan is a REEEEEALLY good weapon to use from blind cover with a 90-100% mag mod.

Every time we go to extract, they would show up just as the helicopter shows up.

Did you try dummy extractions?

Which of these stats would be best for a shotgun?

• Stability
  • horizontal stability
  • initial stability

Stability first and foremost. Initial Stability secondly.

aye man, you can just leave the DZ with the loot and extract that shit later. That's what I do. When rouges are after me, I pop my survivor link and I dip on they ass. Straight bee line to the nearest checkpoint.

Namikaze1

Dammit. My headset died.

Laughing from just how hard they chased us down all over a pistol.

aye man, you can just leave the DZ with the loot and extract that shit later. That's what I do. When rouges are after me, I pop my survivor link and I dip on they ass. Straight bee line to the nearest checkpoint.
And leave my GAF group to die?
even though I did for most of the chase

You should have deconstructed it.
Was too busy running like hell.

Just finished getting every piece of intel. Guess I'll rock the phone jacket for a bit.

Wish you got something extra for getting EVERYTHING. Ah well.

Far out this game is buggy today. Not teleporting to missions when using matchmaking, getting to checkpoints within the mission and it just not giving the next objective, I just teleported to group leader standing at the mission and it sent me to a DZ checkpoint..

Pathetic.

noomi

Bought that awesome holster from the special gear vendor, its perfect!

Now i just need some decent gloves, and a 2-3 gear alot backpack and I'm set!

DeaDPo0L84

I'm confused, I have a high end sawed off shotgun and a magnum as sidearms. When I equip the magnum my DPS goes up for both primary and secondary by almost 20k. When I equip my shotgun is goes back down to normal. There is nothing on the magnum to suggest why it's causing my DPS to go up. I assume it's just a glitch?

void666

Banned
Did warrengate CM for the first time. One of our guys was a fresh 30.
Holy shit, that was brutal. When i turned the valve we had 5 seconds left. My heart was pounding.
And then the game progressively screwed us up. First the shotgunners. Then the guards.
After many failures we came up with effective ways to use CC and buffs.
Loot was crap but it was fun as hell.

noomi

Im exhausted, out for the night. The DZ grind continues tomorrow. Bring it on.

I'm confused, I have a high end sawed off shotgun and a magnum as sidearms. When I equip the magnum my DPS goes up for both primary and secondary by almost 20k. When I equip my shotgun is goes back down to normal. There is nothing on the magnum to suggest why it's causing my DPS to go up. I assume it's just a glitch?

Yes, this happens to me as well when switching between primary/secondary weapons.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Any weird stat changes like that are caused by a buggy interface. Relog in order to fix it.

Ashtar

Bought that awesome holster from the special gear vendor, its perfect!

Now i just need some decent gloves, and a 2-3 gear alot backpack and I'm set!
I'm thinking about getting that and becoming a golden child but it has less armor than my current joint which sucks ....

deadduck

With less penalties for deaths it sure makes the DZ more interesting.

Came across a group of 6 at the pit, 2 went rogue and got trapped in the back stairs, rushed them as a 3/and killed them, decided to take out the non rogues, last guy drops a MK17, crap gun but what a rush killing them and getting it out.

Love manhunt when the whole server is chasing you down.

Had crit dmg and crit % on electronic gloves, spent 15div tec and 400phc on buying andrerolling gloves to tweak 500+ firearms, crits and SMG dmg. Added 10% DPS.

Darkzone has alot of potential, hope it can use it.

J-Rzez

DZ so barren that rogues go un-challenged

Yep. That's due to the changes they made along with people geared out wanting to grief people to punish them for not being able to grind out straight away with a dash of farm exploits. All that's left are rogues and rogue converts now. I'm not sure if the game can recover from this, maybe all that it'll be left with from here on out. Ubisoft catered to the griefers, and the griefers did what they always do, take things too far and ruin it for everyone including themselves. They should have kept things the way it was, or even made it tougher on rogues.

Tenck

Finished the CM Daily Power Plant with my first group. Good grief was that stressful. The shotgun enemies can burn in hell.

I liked my PUG. Had a guy who definitely knew what he was doing guide us a bit and I appreciated it. Would play with him again.

Current setup

wqjjjqEl.png

Death poses from challenging mission

zhYwAxhl.png

CSwiq8Pl.png

Your character looking like mines

12890991_250833685250395_7231411312025299847_o.jpg

I got a high end vector, but I cant use any of the talents, so im using the AUG since its way more stable and I can use the armor damage talent on it.

Finished the CM Daily Power Plant with my first group. Good grief was that stressful. The shotgun enemies can burn in hell.

I liked my PUG. Had a guy who definitely knew what he was doing guide us a bit and I appreciated it. Would play with him again.

Yea the first group I joined for the challenge mode today was successful. We were actually blowing through level like it was hard mode. Did the whole thing in one shot. Didn't even wipe once. But every last one of use was using sub machine guns though. :p

Mob

Hang on, wait a minute here...

Are you saying that the daily weapon shaders that appear are different depending on your level?! What madness is this??!?

Yup, silly isn't it?
Seems to be 4 brackets found so far, each has different stock on the appearance vendor.
Level 5.
Levels 6-7.
Levels 8-20 (unconfirmed exact range).
Levels 21-30 (unconfirmed exact range).

Toki767

I've been having a lot of misses with PUGs for challenge mode today.

Most people can't seem to have patience to wait for someone to load in the game.

Jafku

Dark Zone was awful today. Lost two ranks due to people jumping in front of my line of fire. Then we had a mini turf war with 6 other rogue players. Finally we could not kill this rogue player named xHIDDEN-Beastx. He was not taking any damage whatsoever.

Dark Zone was awful today. Lost two ranks due to people jumping in front of my line of fire. Then we had a mini turf war with 6 other rogue players. Finally we could not kill this rogue player named xHIDDEN-Beastx. He was not taking any damage whatsoever.

Yeah it was just ridiculous, 6 players shooting at one guy and he doesn't die.

mackaveli

I am on the verge of rank 50 DZ. What blue prints or HE items do I buy at the safe houses in DZ?

Any must have gear that I should purchase?

I mainly go DPS with health.

Kiyamon

Wanting to get some DZ experience. Level 26 Xbox, GT: Kiyamon

Been trying to go to DZ solo but after getting killed twice by groups I am not going in solo anymore.

darkwing

rehabilitated glitch

RyanDG

Yeah it was just ridiculous, 6 players shooting at one guy and he doesn't die.

If I had to wager a guess... I'm guessing max armor + booster shot with overdose + rehab glitch + heal on crit. It's crazy how dominating that is right now, especially if you can get to around 90-100k health + 200k dps. If you hit those numbers, its absolutely possible to basically out heal most average damage sources.

Edit: And it should be dominating in a way I guess since to hit the health, dps and max armor numbers you have got to have really, really good rolls (so a lot of work).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom