• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushay

clearing CM's fairly easily.... not sure I want to put in a ton of effort grinding out division tech and crafting mats before the operation launches.

Operation? Is that the icon in the lower right of the map, the 'coming soon' one? When is that launching and what exactly is it?

JJD

HELPPPPPP!!!

I got a HE SMG AUG with some pretty cool perks, but I can't extract it because my stash is full!

It's the first useful HE that I got!

How can I extract it???

Can I at least save in a dark zone safe room until I figure things out?

nbraun80

Operation? Is that the icon in the lower right of the map, the 'coming soon' one? When is that launching and what exactly is it?
I believe it used to say incursion, but now operation, so I think everyone assumes they renamed it the incursion to operation, which comes out in april.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
HELPPPPPP!!!

I got a HE SMG AUG with some pretty cool perks, but I can't extract it because my stash is full!

It's the first useful HE that I got!

How can I extract it???

Can I at least save in a dark zone safe room until I figure things out?

1: you'll need to die to NPC's in a safe spot, clear your stash, then get back to your gear. I'd recommend somewhere underground.

2: yes, you can stay in the safe rooms forever.

JJD

1: you'll need to die to NPC's in a safe spot, clear your stash, then get back to your gear. I'd recommend somewhere underground.

2: yes, you can stay in the safe rooms forever.

Jesus I can't believe this...

Can other players see the yellow marker on the mini map?

nbraun80

Then I'm screwed...

well you only drop 3 items to the public that they can see, get a backpack full(9) and die. if the HE drops to public go pick it up and try again, if not you're good. Not sure if you'll be able to leave the dz and go to your stack and come back to the same instance though.

mAcOdIn

Can't you make an alt, don't they share stashes? I thought that's how people were farming blue gear for components by buying low level blue gear from vendors with credits and transferring them to their mains.

Pretty sure that you can log out in a safe house with contaminated items. Then level an alt to go to the BoO and open space up in your stash. At least, that's the word going around.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I'm currently watching a 4v4 going on.

These guys are screaming shit at each other that I can't repeat on here or I'd get banned.

It's like I'm playing Xbox live in 2007.

[edit]

Aww, they killed me.

I really don't get how PVP works in this game. The guy that killed me went around the corner and killed me in one second. Literally one second, not sure how I'm supposed to fight against that.

Came out of the spawn and I died in one second against. Then he shot one bullet and killed another guy.

The Division has some fucked up PVP.

Right now I'm watching him just spawn camp everyone that comes out.

JJD

Get a friend, blow yourself up, let him take the items. Go empty your stash, come backl to your friend, let him blow himself up, get your shit back ;)

Have a friend join you. Die, and let him pick it up.

Let him die after you cleared your stash, then take it off him.

This is what I did!

Saw a Dave1988 ( a fellow gaffer I met playing Battlefield) and asked him for help!

He jumped in, I got myself killed and returned to the base he grabbed the HE and bolted to a safe house.

I cleared my stash and we went to the extraction zone on the rooftop of DZ06 killed all the mobs but one, he got himself killed and I grabbed the item after he bled out and extracted!

THANK YOU SO MUCH DAVE!!! I'LL BE FOREVER IN YOUR DEBT!

I don't even know if it's a good roll, it's a HE tactical AUG with 8383 DMG, and Ferocious, Determined and Fierce! Pretty good talents!

It's also my first primary weapon HE drop on the DZ!

Again Dave, thank you for everything! YOU'RE THE REAL DARKZONEBRO!!!

And thank you for the help as well guys! You rock!

Can't you make an alt, don't they share stashes? I thought that's how people were farming blue gear for components by buying low level blue gear from vendors with credits and transferring them to their mains.

Pretty sure that you can log out in a safe house with contaminated items. Then level an alt to go to the BoO and open space up in your stash. At least, that's the word going around.

This is actually excellent advice!!! I'll keep it in mind if it ever happens again! Thank you!

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
So, I haven't looked into it at all but is hacking a thing on PC already? Because either this guy is a hacker or he has the best AK in the whole game. Literally one bullet is killing me and everyone here.

No one is able to kill him since he can look at you, hit you with one bullet anywhere and down you go.

HelloMeow

So, I haven't looked into it at all but is hacking a thing on PC already? Because either this guy is a hacker or he has the best AK in the whole game. Literally one bullet is killing me and everyone here.

No one is able to kill him since he can look at you, hit you with one bullet anywhere and down you go.
It has been a thing since the beta.

I am starting to think my characters loot table must be bugged or something. I know RNG is RNG etc etc but this is insane. Just hit 75 hours play, I reached 30 in 24 hours so that's 51 hours played whilst level 30. Some random details;

Darkzone level 29 - 3 Rogue agents killed = Almost all of my DZ time is farming elites.
When BK was a thing I farmed a little over 700PXC via killing him.
The rest has been hard and challenge missions, mostly challenge.

Total HE drops(I mean random drops, not end of challenge mission rewards) = 1, it was a gear mod lol.

No wonder I am so salty about this game. Haven't even had the damn Caduceus of all things(only want it for collection).

LiK

First time going a Rogue cuz I was In DeathJr group and its pretty exciting being hunted lol

Altho I feel bad killing the players anyway

That is fucking awesome. I want to do it

I matched in with 3 other guys then all of sudden there were 20-30 of us just rolling through dudes. Somehow, at the end of the mission it would just reset everyone to the start. I ran it like 10 times in an hour. Went from having 2 HE pieces of gear to full HE gear and some HE weapons.

Leyasu

Banned
I matched in with 3 other guys then all of sudden there were 20-30 of us just rolling through dudes. Somehow, at the end of the mission it would just reset everyone to the start. I ran it like 10 times in an hour. Went from having 2 HE pieces of gear to full HE gear and some HE weapons.

Lol quality. I'm going to search for a guide on how to do it

R0n1n

Neo Member
So finally got to DZ rank 50...but I am completely underwhelmed by whats available. Blueprints! Which cost DZ Craft materials that are so ridiculously rare I've apparently only found 30 on the way to rank 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom