• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had to wager a guess... I'm guessing max armor + booster shot with overdose + rehab glitch + heal on crit. It's crazy how dominating that is right now, especially if you can get to around 90-100k health + 200k dps. If you hit those numbers, its absolutely possible to basically out heal most average damage sources.

Edit: And it should be dominating in a way I guess since to hit the health, dps and max armor numbers you have got to have really, really good rolls (so a lot of work).

"A lot of work" isn't what I'd call it. Not when BK was around long enough for people to have stockpiles of stuff. At that point it's just sitting at the crafting table rolling until you hit the right Talents.

If I had to wager a guess... I'm guessing max armor + booster shot with overdose + rehab glitch + heal on crit. It's crazy how dominating that is right now, especially if you can get to around 90-100k health + 200k dps. If you hit those numbers, its absolutely possible to basically out heal most average damage sources.

Edit: And it should be dominating in a way I guess since to hit the health, dps and max armor numbers you have got to have really, really good rolls (so a lot of work).

Nah he was clearly cheating, just running around shooting everyone without a worry.

M_A_C

Yesterday it felt like it took muchg longer for me on PS4 to stream in textures. Sometimes I would be standing in front of something for 10+ seconds until the texture went high res. Annoying...

I feel like this is a huge issue that no one is talking about. The game looks like a N64 game on PS4. Anyone think they can fix it?

Fellaz, does it make sense to equip purple gear if it's better stat wise than the HE ones I got? Or HE's bonus stats what's makes them unique and I shouldn't bother with lesser end. Thx.

Duraigo

Gave the Power Plant Challenge mission a couple of tries...

tumblr_nrwsknDo5r1ql56ddo1_500.gif

I am on the verge of rank 50 DZ. What blue prints or HE items do I buy at the safe houses in DZ?

Any must have gear that I should purchase?

I mainly go DPS with health.

The "Navy MPS N" High-end submachine gun is the real deal. You can find it at the safe house in DZ 06 for 207 PC. Safe travels...

Gave the Power Plant Challenge mission a couple of tries...

tumblr_nrwsknDo5r1ql56ddo1_500.gif

Did a lot of laughing and crying with this one. They pushed us back so far in the beginning we were not even in the mission zone anymore and when someone died they respawned at the closest safe house but the fight pushed on for hilarious moment after hilarious moment. Most fun I've had in gaming in a while.

Its shitty when enemies blink into and out of existence, even worse when a whole squad spawns right in front of your eyes.

Was hoping I'd see less or even none of that when playing solo, but nope.

Also just did a checkpoint mission and had the encounter fail a few seconds after flipping the switch for zero reason. I guess that can happen.

This game and its bugs man.

Not sure what is going on but I haven't been able to start a mission all day. Doesnt matter if I try start it solo then matchmake or just use matchmaking from the start...

EDIT: now it's telling me I need to be the leader when I am and also that everyone needs to be 30, which they are.

Duraigo

Did a lot of laughing and crying with this one. They pushed us back so far in the beginning we were not even in the mission zone anymore and when someone died they respawned at the closest safe house but the fight pushed on for hilarious moment after hilarious moment. Most fun I've had in gaming in a while.

During one of my tries I fast traveled to the mission. I spawned right in front of a guy with a shotgun and died almost instantaneously. What went through that shotgunners mind at that moment:

Welcome-to-the-Party-Pal.gif

The DZ 06 Vendor is the new Xur. Last week got a fantastic marksman rifle in the High-end Custom M44 and this week he is offering a beastly submachine gun in the High-end Navy MP5 N. Will definitely look forward to his weekly offerings with PC in tow. Hope they stay consistently great.

Its shitty when enemies blink into and out of existence, even worse when a whole squad spawns right in front of your eyes.

Was hoping I'd see less or even none of that when playing solo, but nope.

Also just did a checkpoint mission and had the encounter fail a few seconds after flipping the switch for zero reason. I guess that can happen.

This game and its bugs man.

It's amazing with all the fun and praise I have had/given the game that it is also the buggiest ridden game I have ever played as well. Ever.

Chabbles

Going into this playing solo i didnt know what to expect, pretty much thought it was going to be shit after the beta tbh, but its been anything but. The first few hours i was just blown away by the level of detail put into this, and the weather effects/day-night cycle, some immersive stuff, good gunplay too once it clicks. The audio and cover system have a little deus ex HR vibe to them too, but the visual and detail in the world is something else, crazy shit.

With the troubles I was having with much stronger and better geared rogues in the DZ, I decided to start a second character and grind it out to level 30 again to get double daily challenges and phoenix credits for my main character.

I swear our group was doing no damage to these 2 guys, and we're all 120k+ DPS. Gotta get better rolls and some credits to build up my gear.

darkwing

With the troubles I was having with much stronger and better geared rogues in the DZ, I decided to start a second character and grind it out to level 30 again to get double daily challenges and phoenix credits for my main character.

I swear our group was doing no damage to these 2 guys, and we're all 120k+ DPS. Gotta get better rolls and some credits to build up my gear.

no way you are going to kill guys with the rehabilitation glitch and high armor

Mentok

Banned
The DZ 06 Vendor is the new Xur. Last week got a fantastic marksman rifle in the High-end Custom M44 and this week he is offering a beastly submachine gun in the High-end Navy MP5 N. Will definitely look forward to his weekly offerings with PC in tow. Hope they stay consistently great.

Those require DZ50 right? I'm so far off!!

Does anyone know what HE Pizza Hutch drops? Or does he even drop one?

PC are so much better of a system than roll through nightfalls and hope for shit.

Game has a lot to fix but I like the gear vendors and cm runs.

Ivory Samoan

Gold Member
Just ran general assembly with 11 other guys. Utter chaos.

I give up on PUGs with CMs mostly... so many either get half way then bounce or die instantly... I'm not sure what builds some people are playing with, but mine is very average at 120/60/15 and I'm normally the last to die it seems, weird.

squidyj

clearing CM's fairly easily.... not sure I want to put in a ton of effort grinding out division tech and crafting mats before the operation launches.

JohnCYQ

I'm pretty sure MP5 was already there from the start though? Blueprints haven't changed at all last I checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom