• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I've never really paid attention to time but Lincoln feels quicker to me.

they are both pretty fast when compared to the other missions.

In my opinion.....
Llincoln has a lot of wide open space, can get shot from all kinds of directions, but it has no shotgunners, but they got a shit load of snipers though. Marksman users would much prefer this mission.

Lexington has shotgunners, but no snipers until the boss battle. its its a lot easier to deal with the enemies in that place as it's indoors and closed off and they usually all spawn from one direction. Submachine gunners would rather do this mission.

Lexington feels faster as your able to deal with the whole group of enemies faster since they're not so spread out. Not only that but its much easier to flank in Lexington and easier to not get flanked. Also your able to dish out a lot more pain with those submachine guns, especially if the whole team is using them.

Deku Tree

Last night the group I was in spent over 30 minutes trying to get eight players into a Warrengate CM instance, then we gave up and spent around 20-25 minutes doing the mission with four. LOL

deadduck

Cecd0wLWAAAFmgc.jpg

Need a HE M1A now.

noomi

Last night the group I was in spent over 30 minutes trying to get eight players into a Warrengate CM instance, then we gave up and spent around 20-25 minutes doing the mission. LOL

You can actually make the 8 player glitch happen? I thought it was purely random.... Cool!

ChrisW

So close to getting the HE vector now, got 100 PC, just need 56 more, gunna just try farm named elites I DZ and also try a CM tonight which will net me 50.

Saw a HE holster for 97 PC at the superior vendor and it was so good, the stats it would boost me too and it gave health on kill of 9% too

So close to getting the HE vector now, got 100 PC, just need 56 more, gunna just try farm named elites I DZ and also try a CM tonight which will net me 50.

Saw a HE holster for 97 PC at the superior vendor and it was so good, the stats it would boost me too and it gave health on kill of 9% too
I literally just bought that holster sooooooo goooood.

I'm not sure if it is a server issue or if its an issue to updating to the latest windows insider build, but man my game has been real laggy as of late. Normally the game runs buttery smooth with everything maxed out on my rig. Even with the settings put on low the game just lags. I wonder what is the cause of this issue.

In what way? I found the game felt a bit jerky unless mouse smoothing was turned up to 20%.

Iceman829

Smart cover reduces damage by 73% and slowly regenerates health and lowers skill timers. I also use the perk that lowers cooldowns by 20% if low health. If i am in trouble, i can usually move and re-apply smart cover on demand. I rarely find myself in situations where I have to use med kits.

Quite well if you run with a group. Solo, probably not as much.

It's all about propping up your group.

That's interesting. What talents do you prefer with your tech build?

It's only a buy if it's 792p/10
:p

So annoying when you can't see rogues on the large map but keep showing on the minimap.

I would prefer if the mini map would flash up the skulls when people go rogue, but if they are more than 1 zone away they are removed from the mini map. I spend most of my time in DZ 5-6 and sometimes in 4. I don't care that wesley & granadier are causing a ruckus down in the lower DZs. I'll watch the videos online while I extract my loot :)

Anyone else getting fucked up match making on PC today? Tried joining about a dozen CM's and it always just drops me with no group into a random safehouse after im done loading.

Deku Tree

It just comes down to mods and stats on your equipment.

Getting backpacks, gloves and knee pads that give crit damage and smg damage will boost your dps up.

All that RNG! I can't take it! I'm not lucky enough and I can't grind that much! My Vector HE SMG isn't even a god roll and I made a lot of them...

Alpende

The material conversion system is so fucking mind numbing retarded, holy shit.

Massive pliz

If I want to craft a higher level item and need purples or blues for that I don't want to convert greens manually. Just do that shit automatically like crafting materials in Fallout 4.

Hope they fix that

Definity

I'm seeing more and more people use the rehab talent glitch. Hopefully it's fixed in the next maintenance. Almost impossible to down someone abusing that.

Deku Tree

The input lag on PS4 and the fact that often your gun doesn't fire due to lag while your being fired upon is really starting to bother me a lot more than it did before.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I'm seeing more and more people use the rehab talent glitch. Hopefully it's fixed in the next maintenance. Almost impossible to down someone abusing that.

Speaking from experience it most definitely does not make you invincible. Only time that it makes a difference is when you are running.

Jafku

does anybody still need the rogue kills trophy? I have an alt, we can trade kills. PSN Jafku. Currently in Lincoln Tunnel on my alt

WipedOut

The input lag on PS4 and the fact that often your gun doesn't fire due to lag while your being fired upon is really starting to bother me a lot more than it did before.
It was happening to me an awful lot during warrengate, also medpaks not activating either resulted in a couple deaths.

All that RNG! I can't take it! I'm not lucky enough and I can't grind that much! My Vector HE SMG isn't even a god roll and I made a lot of them...

So what is a god roll for Vector?

I have a bunch
currently Im sitting at 174k dps, 68k health and 12k skill power.
all my weapons skills are unlocked and thats why I have these stats. I could go higher on DPS up to 200k but then I wont have the talents unlocked on all my weapons.

My Vector has:
Currently equepped vector has:
Deadly
Stable
Provident

Have other vector in my stash with the following talents:
Responsive
Brutal
Restored.

deadduck

Yeah please tell me how you do that. I have more firearms than you and like 90K less DPS

Crit build.

I'm at 59.5% crit chance. With +134% crit damage.

Every mod has 1.5% crit chance with primary. Everything (apart from gloves) has mod slots.

Mask, knees, backpack and gloves all have all crit bonus'.

Gloves are the biggest DPS additions from crit. If making a crit build. Make sure they have crit chance, crit damage and whatever weapon you use.

I've rolled probably 30 vectors, 20 AKs and 15 MP5. My main is a vector with Self Preserved (health on crit damage) Deadly, Accurate. 13% weapon damage mag, CQB crit scope and crit muzzle. There's lots of guns that can get close with the right roll, it's just the vector/ak doesn't cost dtec. I prefer the MP5 personally.

Holy shit.. Come on son you're embarrassing me.. :(

Edit - I bet Rogue's shit themselves when they engage you in DZ?

Can easily take on 3 unless they focus fire/super. Good fun protecting solo players from gank squads.

Me and a buddy took on 10 at DZ3 extact, when you go rogue (fu auto correct), you have to commit. No one came back for us :(

Ushay

Crit build.

Every mod has 1.5% crit chance with primary. Everything (apart from gloves) has mod slots.

Gloves are the biggest DPS additions from crit. If making a crit build. Make sure they have crit chance, crit damage and whatever weapon you use.

I've rolled probably 30 vectors, 20 AKs and 15 MP5. My main is a vector with Self Preserved (health on crit damage) Deadly, Accurate. 13% weapon damage mag, CQB crit scope and crit muzzle. There's lots of guns that can get close with the right roll, it's just the vector/ak doesn't cost dtec. I prefer the MP5 personally.

Can easily take on 3 unless they focus fire/super. Good fun protecting solo players from gank squads.

Me and a buddy took on 10 at DZ3 extact, when you go rouge, you have to commit. No one came back for us :(

The hero we deserve. Hope I bump into you in the DZ at some point!

Deku Tree

Crit build.

Nice!

I am working on a build like this but it would take me a long time. I don't have the luck. I don't play enough, even though I have played the game a lot since it came out. And I don't have the patience to re-roll and craft a lot and then grind more so that I can get the materials to re-roll and craft more hoping to be blessed by RNG.

Plus it is unclear whether or not we will be giving up our current equipment for ilvl 32 stuff or higher when the incursion hits.

Kadin

What high-powered fast firing gun do I hear a lot of in CM's and dailies? It has a very unique sound and when I hear it, shit gets rekt. I don't think it's an SMG as it doesn't have that high of RPM but it sounds different from every other gun I seem to hear and I want it. Is it the BM AK-74?

WipedOut

I'm at 169, 67, 10k, I need to find a way to boost my electronics. Only at 1032 and need to at least get to 1889 to activat my ferocious perk on my vector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom