• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Division GAF, how are my stat for a newly minted level 29?

Screenshot-Original.png

Daft Punk

Banned
Today's freaking daily challenge in Russian Consulate is such a bitch ass. I have tried it with 4 different groups multiple times and we can't even get past the first part of the level. Those running shot gunners are such a cheap ass bitches. One shot and your dead, they bum rush you and can't do anything to stop them.

Use Incendiary bullets. They melt.

gfdoom

Division GAF, how are my stat for a newly minted level 29?

Screenshot-Original.png

You should try and get that Skill Power up some more. It'll greatly enhance your damage output/ cool down times/ health for your abilities (sticky bombs, seeker mines, turrets, etc). But other than that, Firearms and Stamina are good.

Careful investing in all 3 attributes equally. Jack-of-all-trades builds wont get you far in this game - at least not at an enjoyable pace. Better to focus firearms/stamina or stamina/electronics.

Really? I thought jack of all trade when everything is 2k+ is a pretty decent build, enough stamina to endure snipers and good skill power and firearm. I think the most important thing is making sure your weapon abilities match that playstyle (cooldown decrease with headshots, etc)

Careful investing in all 3 attributes equally. Jack-of-all-trades builds wont get you far in this game - at least not at an enjoyable pace. Better to focus firearms/stamina or stamina/electronics.

Yeah, I like to even it out across the board it's working so far, but if I have to choose I will focus in on Firearms/Stamina. If I could keep my electronics where it is at I will be satisfied. Thanks for the tip.

bjaelke

Really? I thought jack of all trade when everything is 2k+ is a pretty decent build, enough stamina to endure snipers and good skill power and firearm. I think the most important thing is making sure your weapon abilities match that playstyle (cooldown decrease with headshots, etc)

I currently have 2100-2400 across the 3 attributes (testing purposes) and that's not been an enjoyable experience so far.

soultron

Banned
That Russian Consulate bug is probably going to make DZ a pain in the ass for people who don't have hours to grind that exploit out.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
So um whats the point of that glitch on Russian Consulate on Challenging? Does level 31 gear drop from the boss while Hard is 30?

Kadin

I currently have 2100-2400 across the 3 attributes (testing purposes) and that's not been an enjoyable experience so far.
I'd love to drop Electronics down well below 2k but I swear every AK74/Vector I roll requires 1889 in both along with close to that in health. And yet I see people with <1k Skill Power, with these weapons and most if not all talents activated. I guess they're using talents I wouldn't normally want...

ViciousDS

Banned
So um whats the point of that glitch on Russian Consulate on Challenging? Does level 31 gear drop from the boss while Hard is 30?

No kidding.....doing it on hard mode even just to boost fresh 30's would be fantastic lol

Also doing it in hard mode you could farm this even faster than BK....run out kill main boss....die....run out kill main boss....die....run out kill main boss......you catch my drift. The distance is shorter and there are restocks sitting right there

Namikaze1

So pissed right now. Kicked from a group while loading in for the 12th straight time. Fucking everyone trying to do that goddamn multi groups glitch. Just wanna do this fucking challenge daily.

WipedOut

So pissed right now. Kicked from a group while loading in for the 12th straight time. Fucking everyone trying to do that goddamn multi groups glitch. Just wanna do this fucking challenge daily.
Then host the game yourself. Start mission and select the group to open

Hjod

Banned
All these damn exploits and glitches, and I'm just sitting here at work wanting to go home and run around in DZ to farm some Division Tech.

I have to admit, the RC glitch farm seems really good. It's probably faster than BK once you get going.

After countless CM runs, etc I have seemingly hit a wall.

I have two builds I use...

130K DPS, 95K Health
153K DPS, 65K Health

...run both with Survival Link with mostly Health skills/talents and Pulse. Prefer the first one.

Crafting hasn't paid-off much so I just spent 310+ PC on the Ranger jacket at the DZ 06 Safe House Vendor. Slightly disappointed with it and still prefer the no-jacket look.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
So I'm finally getting to the point where Challenging missions aren't impossible. Did challenging consulate today with randoms. I couldn't believe we did it. No real drops to speak of, but it's getting me in the process of farming challenge missions.

This is a positive step!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom