• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Frost

Once I get to around level 55-60 in the Dark Zone, acquire the gear I want, and platinum the game I will most likely take a little break as well, and that's completely fine. I have the season pass so I will continue to play through-out year one and also whenever updates arrive and there is new content to be had.

Lots of good games coming over the next few months. Uncharted 4, Dark Souls 3, Ratchet & Clank, Quantum Break, No Mans Sky...etc There will be plenty to do, and you will have many to chose from :)

I already finished all there is to do... waiting for the Season Pass content and the raid as well as most here. But I dont see as many games as you... Uncharted... no thanks, only the second one was good the rest were terrible... Dark Souls is way too frustrating for me. Ratchet & Clank, eeewww.... Quantum Break is still some months ahead... No Mans Sky is a must for me but comes in three months... too much time... need something now xD

chogidogs

I think you have to join through The Southpaw but I'm not 100% sure. Maybe that's just because there so many people in the mission. Any party that has an opening might be the ticket.

I know how to do it, but every time I try the person either leaves or gets booted after 5 seconds.

So, the first time that you loaded in, did you have to do anything???

I don't know what I am not doing right.

Yeah I'm confused on what to do as well. I got in but then I got booted.

noomi

I already finished all there is to do... waiting for the Season Pass content and the raid as well as most here. But I dont see as many games as you... Uncharted... no thanks, only the second one was good the rest were terrible... Dark Souls is way too frustrating for me. Ratchet & Clank, eeewww.... Quantum Break is still some months ahead... No Mans Sky is a must for me but comes in three months... too much time... need something now xD

Quantum Break actually is coming out next week :)

DZ rank 49. So close.

Rank 43 here, hoping to hit 50 by the end of the week.

Matt Frost

Now I found why I couldnt find a release date anywhere I looked: Its an XONE exclusive... only have a PS4 so I cant play it... The gaming offer for me narrows even more... looking at Dying Light Enhanced Edition new thing even more until No Man's Sky arrives... maybe Unravel...

Tawpgun

Coming back to New York! (After being in real New York City for part of the weekend)

Just north of the north DZ Wall also on 58th

Came across my very first abusive player today after well over 20 hours in the dark zone.

He went rougue on me twice for no reason before repeating the words 'piece of shit' over and over on my dead body,and then threw abusive language at other players nearby. Everytime I came close to killing him he just ran away and camped on top of some ladders with his buddies so neither I or any of my newly found team mates could get close.

Shame becuase everyone else I've come across has been pretty cool. And I've even made some new online buddies despite them killing me.

This makes me sad. We ran into some dudes who were trying to kill a friend of mine in the dz because his character happens to be the Asian model. They kept yelling "are you some Chinese man?" And "fucking asain" and the like. Sadly for them, they fucked with the wrong group and when they came after us we mowed them down.

I sometimes dip into game chat, but things like the above keeps me in party chat 9 times out of 10. I prefer to be the silent killer anyway. >:]

Entered Dark Zone.
Mark nearby extraction.
Kill 6 players.
Go on Manhunt.
Survive manhunt, not a single player came to hunt us down.

:(

The worst!

DZ rank 49. So close.

Almost. There.

I'm literally melting from the hype of Quantum Break* and TFA dropping on the same day. Can't wait to see what Remedy has created for us this time. :)

* and Alan Wake!

Coming back to New York! (After being in real New York City for part of the weekend)

Just north of the north DZ Wall also on 58th

You've been missed, sir, but we held it down while you were gone.

I really hope that the shotguns players are able equip receive a nice buff, currently they seem.... kinda shitty.
I haven't touched a shotgun this entire tine. I used one in the beta but not in the full game. I have two HE shotties in my stash, in hoping that they get buffed or become useful at some point.

Once you reach dz50 and have a super OP HE loadout the only thing left to do is roam around the DZ and rob fools.
Pretty much. At this point I'm just buying blueprints from dz06 when I have enough PC, and spending the rest of the time wreaking havoc on unsuspecting players haha.

noomi

I haven't touched a shotgun this entire tine. I used one in the beta but not in the full game. I have two HE shotties in my stash, in hoping that they get buffed or become useful at some point.

It's a shame really, one of my favorite weapon classes and it's nowhere near viable to use at the moment. I have a few sitting in my stash as, ready to dust them off as soon as Massive decides :p

Dz06 vendor. You have to be dz rank 50 to buy it.

Can't remember if the upstairs vendor in the BoO sells chests?

This is currently what I'm grinding for, I need that chest. Any idea if it has a mod slot though?

Thanks, I checked the BoO vendor he doesn't. Now for the grind from dz31 to 50 then!

You'll be there before you know it! Just make sure to do some division tech farming so you have gold ones to use for crafting.

It's a shame really, one of my favorite weapon classes and it's nowhere near viable to use at the moment. I have a few sitting in my stash as, ready to dust them off as soon as Massive decides :p
Shotguns deal out a good bit of damage, but it just can't compete with a SMG right now. It's not even a close contest.

This is currently what I'm grinding for, I need that chest. Any idea if it has a mod slot though?
It actually has a chance to roll up to three mod slots! I of course have wasted lots of divtech on trying to get lucky and no dice so far...

noomi

It actually has a chance to roll up to three mod slots I believe.

Hnnnng! Awesome!

It's the last piece of gear I need to achieve Super Saiyan!

tumblr_o0q476clWC1r93976o1_500.gif

Jafku

Once I get to around level 55-60 in the Dark Zone, acquire the gear I want, and platinum the game I will most likely take a little break as well, and that's completely fine. I have the season pass so I will continue to play through-out year one and also whenever updates arrive and there is new content to be had.

Lots of good games coming over the next few months. Uncharted 4, Dark Souls 3, Ratchet & Clank, Quantum Break, No Mans Sky...etc There will be plenty to do, and you will have many to chose from :)
Same. I'm one of those who picked up DS3 on xbox. Gonna do a second run when PS4 version comes out. Also have Quantum Break, Uncharted 4, Mirrors Edge and No Man's Sky to look forward to. It's fine to take a break from The Division guys :)

It actually has a chance to roll up to three mod slots! I of course have wasted lots of divtech on trying to get lucky and no dice so far...

Do the DZ rank 50 blueprints also require HE DT to recalibrate?

The number of Vectors I crafted are now in the teens. Still no good roll. As in, not even one of my preferred talents.

Same. I'm one of those who picked up DS3 on xbox. Gonna do a second run when PS4 version comes out. Also have Quantum Break, Uncharted 4, Mirrors Edge and No Man's Sky to look forward to. It's fine to take a break from The Division guys :)

One week until Quantum Break!!!

I'm at the point where any dropped loot is garbage anyways and even doing the dailies isn't worth it since I have the max PC credits and have purchased all the blueprints I can get so far.

It's just the grind to DZ 50 which is a great log in and out session. I'm hoping to get it by the time the Operation comes out and get some more gear in time for that.

I really hope that the shotguns players are able equip receive a nice buff, currently they seem.... kinda shitty.
If you have the sawed off side arm along with the One or None skill, you practically have infinite ammo. Works really well on rushers, if you can hit head shots.

Jebron

How come you guys don't matchmake into the DZ? I've done it a few times and normally I'm able to find a decent farming group. We just walk around killing mobs and named bosses for an hour or two.

I usually only have 30-45 minutes at a time because of family, so I feel bad matchmaking into a group and then ditching soon after.

noomi

6th manhunt of the day

Wish divtracker would show how many agents you've killed, not just rogues.

Killed close to 70 rogues, and at least 3 times as many agents :p

I really hope I never come across you in the Dark Zone ruthless. If you see noomi, just let him live. Remember the good times we shared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom