• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitusTroy

in the non-DZ area I wish the Echo's you find in the world would disappear once you find them...it's annoying finding an Echo only to find out it's one you already discovered yet still remains on the map

I'm up to Gramercy Park now...cleared out all the other areas prior to this...that Perk or Talent which reveals all the interests on the map such as phone recordings, survival guides etc is very useful in clearing out the map

cool bit of info- I live in the Gramercy Park area of Manhattan...it's interesting seeing the world Ubisoft/Massive created...it's not totally accurate but there's enough similar landmarks and buildings that it looks very familiar...some buildings, streets etc are spot on while others are totally fictional...it's like an alternate universe version of NYC

Anyone know what's the deal with the two echos in the garmet district? One is in the street that has Michael Dufrane hiding in a car, the other has I think cleaners finding "him" and bringing him up to the street. There my last two and I can't get them to disappear. Tried over and over, any help would b appreciated.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Ran through one of the dailies, didn't hear one word of audio through the whole thing, finished the mission and left the group, after which every single audio piece in the mission played one after the other in a row. I mean it's still going now, bloody annoying, lol.

Crafted a HE Police MK17 then did the Russian consulate mission and the boss dropped one. The one I bought had better talents but still a little unlucky.

Balphon

Anyone know what's the deal with the two echos in the garmet district? One is in the street that has Michael Dufrane hiding in a car, the other has I think cleaners finding "him" and bringing him up to the street. There my last two and I can't get them to disappear. Tried over and over, any help would b appreciated.

They're bugged. I can't collect any of them myself.

I'm sure it'll get fixed eventually. You can probably workaround it by joining someone still on that sidequest.

Klyka

Banned
Unrelated to the above.. for anyone talking about wanting an improvement to content.. remember that there's a lot of stuff planned that will offer plenty of options. Considering this is new content every month.. that's a pretty quick release schedule. The only game that beats it as far as I'm aware of is GW2 that adds new content every 2 weeks or so.

header_roadmaprypqj.png

http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.co....aspx?c=tcm:154-241886-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

Do keep in mind that the first two paid DLCs will be 30 day exclusive to XBone and therefore PC and PS4 players will have already seen all content and will play a totally theorycrafted and min/max version of that content.

SkylineRKR

PUBLIC EVENTS = EVERYBODY WINS

I like PE's. And in Destiny, those rare times when something good was on the line, they were crowded.

But in Division you'll never see other players outside of safe houses and DZ. I guess you could consider DZ to be one big PE though.

lt519

They're bugged. I can't collect any of them myself.

I'm sure it'll get fixed eventually. You can probably workaround it by joining someone still on that sidequest.

They didn't disappear for me but they still counted as collected and was able to pop the trophy when I collected all the others.

Balphon

They didn't disappear for me but they still counted as collected and was able to pop the trophy when I collected all the others.

They definitely aren't in my list but I think I have a couple other ECHOs left so maybe it will ping anyway when I get those.

Iceman829

I'm happy with how the DZ is right now. The only things I would complain about would be:

Glitched Named Enemies in DZ 5/6 not properly spawning

Rogue Agents from DZ 1 staying on my minimap. Perhaps lower the range to 1-2 zones away

Turn up the refresh rate on the dtech chests or increase the drop rate of HE dtech. It's worse than Destiny spinmetal farming. With Destiny if you farmed resources for an hour you would have actually accomplished something
(yeah right)
and could upgrade your weapon. In the Division you might not be able to craft 1 single item if all the chests have been picked and/or you get nothing but blue and green garbage.

It will be interesting to see what these supply drops are in the DZ and how they flash up on the map. If they are like random loot chests raining from the sky or on trucks and people need to try and get them before other teams it could be fun. There needs to be something special that drops from these caches though to make it interesting enough to have players fight over them. Hoards of dtech or some guaranteed gold tech drops. Some HE weapons/armor/mods or some appearance items like rioter/riker/LMB/cleaner gear.

I'm not really a rogue player and most of the people I play with just want to run loops looking for loot/dtech and extract. We don't care if other people are running around, but we keep our eyes peeled. If you do come after my shit though I will put you down without question. Maybe once I hit 50 and spend my pcreds on all the loot in the dz06 safe house I might pick a night and team up with Granadier and Wesley for some xbox shenanigans, but I like how the zone is designed as a free for all with every instance run by the players in that particular server.

People looking for different PvE content look towards the Incursions/ additional CMs / DLC and ask for the other 2/3rds of the map to be updated once you hit lvl 30 so you have something to do.

Olengie

Yup. Unfortunately the pattern seems to extend to all Named guns. They're good but are outclassed by the non-named HE's, especially by the blueprint non-names since you can re-roll them repeatedly to get specific Talents.

For what it's worth, the Caduceus can hit pretty hard if you get a lucky enough drop but the Talents are purely support so it's limited. Honestly, I'd suggest that if you want to roll a support build, you can run with a Caduceus or Liberator (depending on which ones talents fit your build best) and then run a blueprint SMG or Marksman Rifle so you'll have one gun that can burn down enemies and one to buff support.

~~~~~~~~~~

Unrelated to the above.. for anyone talking about wanting an improvement to content.. remember that there's a lot of stuff planned that will offer plenty of options. Considering this is new content every month.. that's a pretty quick release schedule. The only game that beats it as far as I'm aware of is GW2 that adds new content every 2 weeks or so.

header_roadmaprypqj.png

http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.co....aspx?c=tcm:154-241886-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

I just want more weapons. Named Armor would also be cool.

After I run the dailies, I think I'm going to farm named enemies in the Dark Zone tonight. I'm short on Phoenix Credits and I have stuff to buy. I tried to take advantage of the Bullet King when he had his reign, but he never spawned for me.

I also have a bunch of DZ Keys, but I've only ever seen one chest. Anyone know of a map with locations for those locked Dark Zone chests?

And if we're talking update, I hope that we get the ability to wear hoods and a balaclava. I really liked the look of the Agent in the story that was wearing that.

tosu

Neo Member
Had a really satisfying dz moment today. I entered through the west check point in dz 2 and 3 rogues immediately started shooting at me. They were in the infamous alley and up the ladder in man hunt. While I was shooting back, a guy tried to jump me from behind and I took him down. The man hunt group started poking their heads around the corner just enough that I could hit them. They were doing jumping jacks to mock me. I pulled out my sniper and one shot one of them.

They got the guy back up and all 3 decided to come down to rush me. I popped all my skills and melted the first one. The other 2 hit survival link and high tailed it back up the ladder where they decided to hide in the back corner until the timer ran out. The third one came back out the check point for revenge and I took him out again. I left the other 2 up there, but it felt so good ending the man hunt for one of them after they tried showing me up.

Maximus P

I'm still only level 19 as Im playing through the main missions with a friend who has been on holiday. I've been spending all of my time in the DZ and I'm up to dark zone level 33. Every level 30 chest has level 19 or 20 purple gear in it and my guy is fully equipt in purple. I'm unstopple to most now even taking out groups of rogues without an issue.

I'm also up to 67 dark zone keys. Is it worth saving these for level 30?

Olengie

After I run the dailies, I think I'm going to farm named enemies in the Dark Zone tonight. I'm short on Phoenix Credits and I have stuff to buy. I tried to take advantage of the Bullet King when he had his reign, but he never spawned for me.

I also have a bunch of DZ Keys, but I've only ever seen one chest. Anyone know of a map with locations for those locked Dark Zone chests?

And if we're talking update, I hope that we get the ability to wear hoods and a balaclava. I really liked the look of the Agent in the story that was wearing that.

How about do Pizza Hutch?

Health now at 110,075
Armor at 4,581 -> 64.17% weapon damage mitigation
17% health on kill

Dps at 111,688
38.5% critical hit chance
113% critical hit damage
71% headshot damage

125% scavening

Feeling fairly decent with this build. I still need a lvl 31 holster and a new backpack but I'm not going to craft one till they fix the bug.

T.O.P

Banned
Seriously the M1A is way too good, 360 rof and a 20 magazine size, plus support station for extra bullets and you destroy bosses in seconds

Why would you need any other marksmen/sniper rifle over this baby

Seriously the M1A is way too good, 360 rof and a 20 magazine size, plus support station for extra bullets and you destroy bosses in seconds

Agreed. The setup on mine does 68k shots from the hip on an enemy's body lol

Criticals go around 300k

ViciousDS

Banned
I think i capped my PCs 3 days ago...didn't even notice...and i really donnow what to do with them right now lol

I plan on usign them when I get to rank 50 DZ but....I don't think I'll make it long enough to even see it lol....so at this point I have PCs.....for the sake of saying I have uber PCs XD

xkramz

header_roadmaprypqj.png

isn june technically summer? lol but im excited for all the shit coming soon

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
It does. At least the high end blueprint from DZ06 does. It's a custom M44 which has all of the mod slots.

Is it worth going for? We tried the M44 you said about out on some random agents and they all went down in 1 shot lol. Hilarious

catspit

Are there any HE M1A blueprints to buy or are they all drops? Classic, socom, etc.

Also.. Is it just the backpacks that have the crafting / account lock bug?

Mentok

Banned
What is Hutch's loot table like? I seem to get mainly gloves, shotguns and SMGs from him.

Is that pretty much it?

I've also gotten pistols, backpacks and magazine clips from him....all purples, never an HE.

Yeah I love my first wave m1a. Definitely need to up the crit chance on it, I get almost 270k crit damage.

knitoe

Are their any HE M1A blueprints to buy or are they all drops? Classic, socom, etc.

Also.. Is it just the backpacks that have the crafting / account lock bug?

Currently, HE M1A only from drops.

I have probably crafted >40 backpacks and have no issue logging in. Supposedly, it only happens if your bag is full. Just don't let it be full before your logout.

How about do Pizza Hutch?

There's a similar farm in the Police Academy mission. Basically, you use the mobile cover to glitch your way to the end of the mission with the boss, Scarecrow. Kill him, and once the mission is over, just restart it. It seemed to take less than 5 minutes, depending on how good you are against the mobs.

After reading about it, I think I'm going to do that instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC3BKbPQlg4

fr0st

Banned
Anyone doing a full electronics build? Was wondering whats the max skill power before skills get capped out? I have 35k right now..

CHC

Is the HE Vector from the DZ06 vendor appreciably better than the one from the PC vendor at the base?

I thought I read that it was item level 31 but how much damage are we talking here?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Is it worth going for? We tried the M44 you said about out on some random agents and they all went down in 1 shot lol. Hilarious

Oh yeah. The M44 and the MP5 are two of my must haves from the DZ06 vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom