• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Padinn

Anyone else still not received Agent Origins gear on PC? I tried two keys and still haven't gotten it on rewards vendor. Is it a bug?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Someone going rogue on this server and the fucker will not die. Kind a pain the ass that MP5 I expect it will be nerfed.

Edit: Fuck that MP5 its way too OP.

Anyone else still not received Agent Origins gear on PC? I tried two keys and still haven't gotten it on rewards vendor. Is it a bug?
Was wondering this for XB1 as well. I redeemed my agent origins code on xboxlive.com but I'm not seeing the stuff anywhere in the game.

ronco2000

I was rolling with a group of 4 in the DZ a few days ago, we were going rogue just having fun, when we see someone extracting in that wide open extract point (next to the refueling station), anyways we go and sure enough find a lone agent trying to extract, we light him up, as soon as we do and turn rogue, 8 agents come out of nowhere and take down all of my friends, i popped a survival link and managed to escape (i still dont know how i made it). The DZ has definitely gotten more elaborate.

Hey Gen. Custer, here's tip for you. Scan the area first before charging in like bat out of hell.

Jesus. Just got baited by a group of players who were in two separate groups, but they are actually all together. They have one team go Rogue, they all wait at an extraction, call it in. Here I come running up trying to help them fight these Rogues but the whole time they are only ACTING like they are fighting the Rogue team. As soon as I show up, they all turn against me and light me up. Both teams are now Rogue and they just run away together.

Clever girls....

TheBear

I'm currently lv23 and lv14 DZ

I haven't spent money or materials on anything except the odd weapon skin.

When should I start buying/crafting? I only have about 30k in normal currency and 2k in DZ which doesn't appear to be much, but I also deconstruct everything.

catspit

Someone going rogue on this server and the fucker will not die. Kind a pain the ass that MP5 I expect it will be nerfed.

Edit: Fuck that MP5 its way too OP.

If you get a good roll. But that can be said for almost all guns. I have a bunch of crappy MP5 rolls that would like to talk to you ;). All about them rolls.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
If you get a good roll. But that can be said for almost all guns. I have a bunch of crappy MP5 rolls that would like to talk to you ;). All about them rolls.

Yeah man this guy was running a beast of a setup. I've made 5 now and all crap rolls.

ch4fx_

When should I start buying/crafting? I only have about 30k in normal currency and 2k in DZ which doesn't appear to be much, but I also deconstruct everything.

If you are taking your time & enjoying yourself, buy what you want -- or whatever seems interesting.

If you're looking to push through to the end game, worry about crafting/optimization once you hit 30 -- you have many more better choices to choose from at that point. (DZ lvl50 gives you more choices)

Either way, continue to deconstruct everything. Money/DZ creds become irrelevant eventually, phoenix credits/HE division tech rule all.

I guess I've discovered a new form of trolling. Joined a group of randoms for the daily challenging mission, pulled my weight all the way through, and was kicked on purpose at the very end. Oh and it was the mission from yesterday, so now it's changed. Fun times.

PatDH

Was wondering this for XB1 as well. I redeemed my agent origins code on xboxlive.com but I'm not seeing the stuff anywhere in the game.

Go into My Games & Apps, go to The Division and then go Manage Game and see if you have outfits there waiting to be downloaded.
I checked the other day & had 9 outfits waiting haha.

I guess I've discovered a new form of trolling. Joined a group of randoms for the daily challenging mission, pulled my weight all the way through, and was kicked on purpose at the very end. Oh and it was the mission from yesterday, so now it's changed. Fun times.
Yep, I'd love it if they patch this so a deliberate action like this dumps you somewhere with your rewards -- and theirs.

LiK

that sucks

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yeah, just make sure you host the game instead of joining one.

chogidogs

Seriously. I have the worst luck finding HE DTech when I find the cases myself. I only get HE when somebody opens it for me. Maybe I'm just paranoid. Scavenging helps right? I think I have 125%.

knitoe

Seriously. I have the worst luck finding HE DTech when I find the cases myself. I only get HE when somebody opens it for me. Maybe I'm just paranoid. Scavenging helps right? I think I have 125%.

I went from 125% to 188% and didn't see any change. Someone posted that increase scavenging does not increase HE drop rate, but only improves type of rolls. Maybe, that's the case.

Archpath1

I've seen the HE knee pads with the 25% bonus on item find

Would that help towards drops,or scavenging?

There should be a conversion option to buy things, so much Regular,and DZ Funds just sitting there it's dumb

Vitor711

Had the exact same thing happen to me. The game needs to plop you back into a singleplayer version of the mission when this happens. It's not uncommon and seems like an easy fix. Rather wait through another minute-long load time than have to try and replay that sh*t again...

I've seen the HE knee pads with the 25% bonus on item find

Would that help towards drops,or scavenging?

There should be a conversion option to buy things, so much Regular,and DZ Funds just sitting there it's dumb

I believe teh talent is 25% greater effect on credit and Item find stats. SO as I understand it, it multiplies whatever scavanging you have by 25%.

Kadin

I'm amazed how shitty the service still is on XB1 with all the Delta and Mike errors. Was just playing for about an hour on a new character and been trying to go back to my main for about 15mins. Every single time I try to login, error. Try to get back onto my new alt, no problem. This ridiculousness reminds me of the terrible connectivity issues I was having at Destiny around launch time.

Not sure if it's Microsoft or the 3rd party but this is just so aggravating.

save it all until you hit 30. anything you buy before then will quickly become useless.

LiK

That was a good DZ run. Got a lot of Extractions. Still didn't get the trophy yet. Not sure which one I'm missing.

Jafku, don't worry about my gear. I just needed some trash for extraction :p

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
This is now my favorite thing to call new players in the DZ.

nSYmZg3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom