• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revives not working... WTF

I have had someone die while reviving me and my circle was fully green but it didn't revive me....

The other player died and I was left with a permanently green circle and was immortal. I crawled to the next checkpoint then gave up to start from there. I believe it was the Lincoln Tunnel CM.

It was hilarious.

But that raises a question: what are the current numbers to reach for a PvP build?

Quoting for new page. Hoping to spark some discussion on PvP-oriented builds.

What are people going for? Is a more balanced build working out better than the initial fad of glass cannon DPS? Do we have an idea of what the current meta is for stats?

I have had someone die while reviving me and my circle was fully green but it didn't revive me....

The other player died and I was left with a permanently green circle and was immortal. I crawled to the next checkpoint then gave up to start from there. I believe it was the Lincoln Tunnel CM.

It was hilarious.

This happened to me too lol.

It was hilarious.

All I ever get is non revives... Cool glitch RNG hates me.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Going for a level 31 vest blueprint from DZ. Anyone crafted one? Dont know if to get Firearms or Stamina.

It was hilarious.

I'm guessing that everyone on here already knows about the double revive trick/bug.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Last night I joined on Cosmos while he was doing Warrengate Challenge mode.

Turned out there were a dozen players doing this mission. We did it like 5-6 times. Each run took like 10-15 minutes. Some random seemed to know exactly what they were doing, and could precisely keep replicating the three team glitch over and over really quickly even when people left. We were gonna keep going until they stopped. But the players who knew how to replicate the glitch left and then everybody left and the party was over.

Got back up to almost 500 PC after spending all my PC the other day.

Not to be the old "get off my lawn" and "no fun allowed!!" guy, but I think this kind of exploiting is lame. This game has no competitive modes really, so it doesn't affect me, but it does make it seem like everyone who isn't doing it is wasting their time and making an inefficient use of their resources. I didn't feel that way about BK because I felt that running CM Lex was still a better use of time.

I have to say I'm a little surprised that Massive is so slow in patching these things. Pretty sub-par way of handling the game in general so far.

Klyka

Banned
Not to be the old "get off my lawn" and "no fun allowed!!" guy, but I think this kind of exploiting is lame. This game has no competitive modes really, so it doesn't affect me, but it does make it seem like everyone who isn't doing it is wasting their time and making an inefficient use of their resources. I didn't feel that way about BK because I felt that running CM Lex was still a better use of time.

I have to say I'm a little surprised that Massive is so slow in patching these things. Pretty sub-par way of handling the game in general so far.

It's a game that needs version parity on consoles and PC
certification takes time
if it was a PC only game,you would see faster patches,but they can't really do it faster.
we'll probably see 1 patch a month, MAYBE two sometimes.

Deku Tree

Take it while you can... It is bound to be fixed soon.

If they don't fix it before they drop Incursions, then for people who know how to use the huge team in a mission glitch the incursions are gonna be much easier than intended.

I've run all four challenge modes the "legit" way. And I didn't go trying to make this happen, somebody else who was a random was making it happen. But TBH it was a crazy fun way to play the CM mission. We were laughing the whole time.

Lucked out an found an HE mask in a DZ01 chest. Better armor than my purple, plus it was +Firearms and +Stamina.

DPS and health starting to creep up...

noomi

Haven't done the last two challenge modes, nothing worthy ever drops (is it always supposed to be ilvl 30 stuff?).

Sticking to the daily missions, quick and easy pcreds.

Iceman829

As I mentioned last night me, Flash and Ben ran into a guy who we tried to kill and he got the best of us. After Flash left we saw the guy again but he was a rogue so we hunted him down but he kept destroying us with that MP5. After dying like 6 times each we gave up and it was time for dailies since it just reset.

Fast forward on 4 hours we teamed up with Iceman, DomsPlaying and we ventured into the DZ06 vendor since I wanted that M44 blueprint. We were discussing this rogue to the others and how he kept getting us. By no coincidence when we left the safehouse the guy just went manhunt like a block away so we chased.

This time there was 4 of us but the other guy had 2 buddies. They'd called in an extaction in DZ06 up on the roof. We ran up got into position and fired away. Iceman managed to take down the 2 buddies super quick just leaving the manhunted rogue to get. He managed to down me but I was revived, he took the elevator shaft down to the ground floor and flew out the building towards a contaminated area. We was hitting him with everything and his health was like 5% so many times but then 100% within an instance.

Eventually we got the guy but man was he a tank. I imagine he killed plenty of people that night including other rogues whilst he was rogue.

I recorded the chase and funny enough so did the rogue. Iceman picked up a yellow from the body so we played around with the extraction by calling one in but leaving right away then going to another.

Heres a longer version of the chase. Didn't help the guy was weaving all over the place lol.

The hunt was great. I downed his 2 buddies with my SRS and explosive rounds. I dropped the one guy and waited for someone to go for the revive and down that guy. He booked it after that. Every time we got his health low he would pop both of his abilities and run for it. I tried to snipe him on the run, but one of you guys or a car would block my shots. The best part was grabbing the yellow and running like it was an M1A that dropped. I finally look at the thing at it's a Stamina mod with 1.5% crit hit chance lol.

I bet they never expected that tree to be holding a gun.

Crafted a new MP5.

Vicious, Accurate and Fierce.

Yay?

Nice.

I crafted a few vectors and a bunch of armor before I got off. Probably the worst thing to do at night when you are tired. All the stats starting looking the same lol. I have a firepower mask with the 2% health regen now though. Also a new vector w/ Accurate (46%), Brutal (24%) and Ferocious (13%), with 21.5% critical hit chance. Previous one was Meticulous, Brutal, Stable with a 24.5% crit chance. I went down to the gun range and tested both weapon and then started messing with different attachments. I think the best thing I did last night was ignore the DPS bullshit stat and focused on the damage I was doing on targets. New gun shoots nice groupings, hits harder and crits better than the previous mods I had on that were mostly accuracy garbage. I wish I could just block out the DPS number. It's so misleading.

I think I've been staring at these numbers too long crafting armor. I'll see what people say and test them out tomorrow

ch4fx_

People exploit what I described? What exactly makes it happen?
This can be done purposely? We've had it happen on accident a bunch of times and had no idea what was going on lol

The double revive trick is done by holding square (or your platforms equivalent) until you see "ch4fx_ revived Jesus" pop up twice in the bottom left corner of the screen. Stay still while performing the revive though, I believe moving will negate the automatic revive.

credit to Iceman for posting about this back in OT1

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
If they don't fix it before they drop Incursions, then for people who know how to use the huge team in a mission glitch the incursions are gonna be much easier than intended.

I've run all four challenge modes the "legit" way. And I didn't go trying to make this happen, somebody else who was a random was making it happen. But TBH it was a crazy fun way to play the CM mission. We were laughing the whole time.

Oh I know, wasn't intending to single you out. But if you go on some other message boards or LFG sites, it's nothing but ppl looking to exploit. I bitched about this in Destiny when people wanted to glitch the bosses as well (not that I didn't do it at least once).

bjaelke

CeztEkrWIAATJGn.jpg:large

The Division @TheDivisionGame

Don’t miss our Special Report tomorrow and find out more about our next update: Incursions!

This can be done purposely? We've had it happen on accident a bunch of times and had no idea what was going on lol

If you keep holding the revive button after they get up it will add a revive and they will instantly get up after being downed.

Youll know if it has worked because in the bottom left of the screen it will say-

Username has been revived by username, Then after you keep holding it it will say it again underneath.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpcxPubGndQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom