• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

Haven't done the last two challenge modes, nothing worthy ever drops (is it always supposed to be ilvl 30 stuff?).

Sticking to the daily missions, quick and easy pcreds.

CM is 30 PC and potential for that color drop from boss.

noomi

CeztEkrWIAATJGn.jpg:large

The Division @TheDivisionGame

Don’t miss our Special Report tomorrow and find out more about our next update: Incursions!

awwwww yissssssss

CM is 30 PC and potential for that color drop from boss.

Meh, I have the teal skin. I'll do lexington and lincoln tunnel cm's since they are pretty quick :p

Last night I did the Napalm Factory daily and joined another group of people through matchmaking. I don't know what happened during my transfer to their instance, but I ended up falling through the map 10 times! I died each time, and fast travelled to someone in the group, but as soon as I loaded in, I fell through again!

There were a few time when I was able to stay with the group during a fire fight, but that didn't last. It was insane. I had to log out of the game in order to get the glitch to stop.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
The hunt was great. I downed his 2 buddies with my SRS and explosive rounds. I dropped the one guy and waited for someone to go for the revive and down that guy. He booked it after that. Every time we got his health low he would pop both of his abilities and run for it. I tried to snipe him on the run, but one of you guys or a car would block my shots. The best part was grabbing the yellow and running like it was an M1A that dropped. I finally look at the thing at it's a Stamina mod with 1.5% crit hit chance lol.

I bet they never expected that tree to be holding a gun.

Nice.

I crafted a few vectors and a bunch of armor before I got off. Probably the worst thing to do at night when you are tired. All the stats starting looking the same lol. I have a firepower mask with the 2% health regen now though. Also a new vector w/ Accurate (46%), Brutal (24%) and Ferocious (13%), with 21.5% critical hit chance. Previous one was Meticulous, Brutal, Stable with a 24.5% crit chance. I went down to the gun range and tested both weapon and then started messing with different attachments. I think the best thing I did last night was ignore the DPS bullshit stat and focused on the damage I was doing on targets. New gun shoots nice groupings, hits harder and crits better than the previous mods I had on that were mostly accuracy garbage. I wish I could just block out the DPS number. It's so misleading.

I think I've been staring at these numbers too long crafting armor. I'll see what people say and test them out tomorrow

Love to do some more tonight if your on. I dont know whats going on with the numbers because my MP5 beats the AUG in stats but in damage the AUG is the better weapon. Whats the SRS your using? I like this M44 but its not much of a step up from the other I had plus being slow doesn't help.

noomi

Fuck Warrengate Challenge mode, I hate you!...that is all.

Warrengate definitely sucks if you don't have a good team.

Order of difficulty, in my opinion.

1. Russian Consulate
2. WarrenGate Power Plant
3. Lexington Center
4. Lincoln Tunner

There's no reason for alts unless you're tired of switching gears for certain builds.

I thought about making an alt just to be able to go into the DZ and mess fools up without worrying about dropping my DZ rank. I might do this at some point in the future.

LiK

Warrengate definitely sucks if you don't have a good team.

Order of difficulty, in my opinion.

1. Russian Consulate
2. WarrenGate Power Plant
3. Lexington Center
4. Lincoln Tunner

I thought about making an alt just to be able to go into the DZ and mess fools up without worrying about dropping my DZ rank. I might do this at some point in the future.

Penalty seems super minuscule now tho

I can't wait until they fix the DZ, as it stands now it is crazy unbalanced. A few rouges are just walking in the street single shot killing everybody like it's nothing. I have never seen anything like that. They take almost no damage, even with explosive bullets and tactical link activated. They are outnumbered and there is nothing anybody can do. It's not even skill or strategy, it's massive gear imbalance.

cakely

Last night I did the Napalm Factory daily and joined another group of people through matchmaking. I don't know what happened during my transfer to their instance, but I ended up falling through the map 10 times! I died each time, and fast travelled to someone in the group, but as soon as I loaded in, I fell through again!

There were a few time when I was able to stay with the group during a fire fight, but that didn't last. It was insane. I had to log out of the game in order to get the glitch to stop.

I had that exact issue specifically with Napalm Factory. While it was happening I heard another guy on party chat saying the same thing was happening to him. I captured some video of it, maybe I'll put it on youtube.

I like this game, but the sweet jeebus the bugs are out of hand.

Iceman829

Love to do some more tonight if your on. I dont know whats going on with the numbers because my MP5 beats the AUG in stats but in damage the AUG is the better weapon. Whats the SRS your using? I like this M44 but its not much of a step up from the other I had plus being slow doesn't help.

I'll see what time I get out of work. I think I usually catch you near the end of your night, but I'll be around.

Head down to the shooting gallery and try out the weapons with different attachments. Just ignore the dps #s while you this. If your guns are heavy accuracy modded try swapping in a few that increase crit % or damage or stability if you need this. See how the weapon handles and hits the targets after this.

The stats on my SRS I'll have to tell you online later. I know it has balanced and armor destruction. It's over 130k dps with my current build. My vector is around 163k I think. I've been using those new gloves that dropped with about +1700 marksman damage as well.

8 player raids, make it happen.

5 people without mics, 1 person who does not understand the concept of teamwork and goes full Leroy Jenkins despite having the lowest DPS output and therefore you're constantly having to revive, 1 person who thinks he is a military strategist and won't shut up about flanking and slicing the pie maneuvers, and 1 person who joined the group just to go AFK.

5 people without mics, 1 person who does not understand the concept of teamwork and goes full Leroy Jenkins despite having the lowest DPS output and therefore you're constantly having to revive, 1 person who thinks he is a military strategist and won't shut up about flanking and slicing the pie maneuvers, and 1 person who joined the group just to go AFK.

Sounds glorious. Make it happen!

oh man I played with one of those military strategists the other day.. The guy had to call out every time he was reloading

I had that exact issue specifically with Napalm Factory. While it was happening I heard another guy on party chat saying the same thing was happening to him. I captured some video of it, maybe I'll put it on youtube.

I like this game, but the sweet jeebus the bugs are out of hand.

Did you have the weird N64 fog texture above the ground as well? I took a picture of that, but didn't take any video. You should post the video so we can tweet it out to Ubisoft. This the first bug that I've experienced, but boy it was a doozy!

Klyka

Banned
I can't wait until they fix the DZ, as it stands now it is crazy unbalanced. A few rouges are just walking in the street single shot killing everybody like it's nothing. I have never seen anything like that. They take almost no damage, even with explosive bullets and tactical link activated. They are outnumbered and there is nothing anybody can do. It's not even skill or strategy, it's massive gear imbalance.

It's a hack, nothing more.

cakely

Did you have the weird N64 fog texture above the ground as well? I took a picture of that, but didn't take any video. You should post the video so we can tweet it out to Ubisoft. This the first bug that I've experienced, but boy it was a doozy!

Yes! I did. At the beginning of the level. It looked like milk, but then I could run through it. I thought it might be a broken fog effect, but, nope.

MikeyMike

Not sure about the gear imbalance (might be exploits) but the DZ sure sucks for people with half decent gear. Should be fixed ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom