• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have all yellows. Got a good 90 hours of fun but as of now I am taking a break until some new endgame comes out. As no useful items drop (probably about 0.01% to get a HE or 0.000001% to get a useful HE. The only left to do is grind mats and spend all day crafting.

Overall had a lot of fun and I hope they add more stuff to do, or reason to continue the DZ post 50.

cakely

Tried the Russian Consulate CM last night with a team of Marlon Randos.

Friendly guys, even used comms, but we got wrecked at the spot where you're fighting down the library to get to the safe room. After about ten attempts, we gave up.

Those elite shotgunners are absolutely no joke.

Namikaze1

Another performance mod for the last Hornet kill.

Had a total of 8 HE drops from the farming. Most were just scopes. Just a single weapon (LMG).

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Another performance mod for the last Hornet kill.

Had a total of 8 HE drops from the farming. Most were just scopes. Just a single weapon (LMG).

There are guys on reddit who farmed him for over 10 hours and got only junk. No thanks. I guess the mats are helpful if you didn't already have a ton, which most do.

WipedOut

Done for now, may do it again tomorrow if we can get the 8 man thing going...tried it today but it kept on kicking out the 5th player :(

That farm got me 7 HE performance mods, 2 HE scopes and 1 HE M4 AR.

Had way better luck yesterday with 3 HE weapon drops.

Is that your tomorrow or our Tonight?

LiK

Finally have all high end gear.

Screenshot-Original.png

what's your Secondary?

WipedOut

Depends if the patch notes are true, there won't be a tomorrow to farm :p

Yeah, I need to fill some socks tonight for PC, I need to run some Lexington over and over to get a nice stash, don't really care about the drops as much, I'm getting pretty happy with my build. It needs work but nothing that is going to happen without PC.

Stream tomorrow, excited to see what they are going to show off and talk about :D

I thought that was today, in 5 minutes in other words.

Shame on me...Haha..that was me being coy about my Dark Zone spoils. The Dark Zone has a iron clad reputation for being cutthroat, but you guys were a blast to play with. Hopefully, my timidness about my loot drops doesn't hinder another session with you guys.

I check my scavenging percent after our session, if i member correctly its just above a 50%. I received 4 High End drops with you guys...even if one of them was the improved iron sights..haha

Dom here, you had more High-End drops at 50% than I did at 85%. Lucky!

Then again, if everyone got all HE drops at once, there'd be no reason to play more ;-)

Have all yellows. Got a good 90 hours of fun but as of now I am taking a break until some new endgame comes out. As no useful items drop (probably about 0.01% to get a HE or 0.000001% to get a useful HE. The only left to do is grind mats and spend all day crafting.

Overall had a lot of fun and I hope they add more stuff to do, or reason to continue the DZ post 50.

This is exactly where my group and I are at. All HEs. Just hanging out now until new content drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom