• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadin

so, i have 2 mags

1. 86% mag size and 7,5% crit chance
2. 84,5% mag size and 28,6% rof

which one would you choose?
Depends on the gun and also crit chance apparently caps at 60 so take that into consideration. RoF is good but for a fast SMG, I wouldn't probably worry so much about it.

Elmertos

Should I buy some new shiny blues from the DZ vendor for my lvl 10 char, or should I save the currency for later?
Did I understood right that dzmoney is not very valuable at 30?

Nodnol

Despite having enough for the weapon blueprints, I think I'm just going to buy the HE Extended Mag and see what the venders have tomorrow. Probably far more useful.

Is there a definite list of what the different variants (SOCOM, First Wave, Black Market etc) offer?

Sane_Man

Holy shit. Was just doing the daily challenge and another fire team were in our instance the whole time! 8 of us tore through it!

bjaelke

Yeah I've seen other people mention that bug as well.

abLsHTL.png

Hjod

Banned
They really need to do something about going rouge. Dudes trying to run into my gunfire is so freaking annoying.

spannicus

Hopefully massive allow 8 player challenges, obviously it can be done.
Can see it being to taxing on consoles, maybe thats why it wont happen on PC?

I have been thinking about how I would have liked DZ to be like.

Currently its just to easy to go rogue without even meaning to, and once you do go rogue you just got to commit and kill the guys you shot or they will kill you. wichi means Man hunt status.

so if you die, your fucked.

Why not have a thing in the menu that you can turn on or off for PVP.

ON: it works like it does now.
OFF: you cant shoot people by mistake, but other players can start a fight with you and you can shoot back if they land the first shot on you. like self defence.

Also people cant see if you have it on or off.

Let me see what the fuss is about in DZ.. go in at level 15, I get 1 shot killed by a level 30 with a shot gun from 50yrds away... f*ck that.

Hjod

Banned
I'm over 100k in DPS now, holy shit the difference. Did my first CM today also, had a great time even though we struggled some.

Any consensus on phoenix credit weapon? I'm already rocking a fairly sweet purple SMG that is sitting at 103k DPS modded, and an M1A I love.

Thinking maybe an assault rifle? AK-74? Liberator? Or should I look at the MK17 marksman?

EL CUCO

Let me see what the fuss is about in DZ.. go in at level 15, I get 1 shot killed by a level 30 with a shot gun from 50yrds away... f*ck that.
You went in to the wrong side of the Dark Zone. Go to DZ01 located in the South side. NPC's should be a little closer to your level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom