• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Down to just three trophies for the platinum. All DZ related.

Two of them are the rogue related trophies. The third is the extraction one.

I'll get a buddy and farm the rogue one this weekend (Deku or ocean)

First need to make an alt.

Nodnol

M1A + HE Extended Mag (+ 97% mag size, + 36% Critical Damage) + Red Dot with critical chance + Scan Pulse = Win.

Soooo good.

SeanR1221

This.

The named mobs outside the DZ aren't random spawns.
They only spawn once for each player (character).
If you kill the whole pack, they will never spawn again.
So you have to kill only the yellow named boss, then die, respawn at the safe house and go kill the named boss only again.

The location in that youtube video is the closest, so it doesn't even take a minute to get 1 to 3 PC.

This is probably like the "cave" in destiny. UBI will definitely patch it.

I know what I'm doing this weekend

Deku Tree

Down to just three trophies for the platinum. All DZ related.

Two of them are the rogue related trophies. The third is the extraction one.

I'll get a buddy and farm the rogue one this weekend (Deku or ocean)

I'll farm Rogue kills with you Nami. I need to make an Alt too, and get them out of Brooklyn.

Sioul

Ok I'm Lv. 30 and started to get gear. I'm trying to get balanced stats but I want to know if are there any base stats I should reach? Like 80k dps, 50k health or something like that

There we go. I just finished upgrading some of the items I had left, still gonna upgrade all my mods and stuff, but I'm starting to be pretty happy with my stats so far.

oaNI4Vj.jpg

Sooo... doing the CM Lexington with randoms. We kill the boss, but end up wiping to the adds. Boss drops purples and pheonix credits like normal. We respawn with no checkpoint and have to kill her again. But she already dropped the loot.

hmmmmmmmmmm

goomba stomper

Neo Member
I wish hard mode was actually somewhat difficult; it feels like an absolute cakewalk compared to challenge mode. With good gear they feel easier than when I first completed them on easy difficult originally going through the game.

Also is the Caduceus a fairly common drop? I have two of them now and have yet to see any other HE weapon drop besides a pistol.

Mentok

Banned
Okay so the weirdest thing happened to me today. I was running around Kips Bay when all of a sudden 5 enemies just spawned in and started shooting at me. There was nobody around and all of a sudden I was ambushed. Anyone else have that happen?

Also, I wished the game let me compare my DPS stats without the mods I have attached to my weapon.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Just ran into a crew of 30/50 rogues....That was not pretty lol. I thought I would be ballin because I just hit 30, uhm nope :/

Something has bugged me

how come there aren't female enemies/protestors/cleaners that you can kill

Yeah there's a female head of an opposing organization, but it's a bit myopic otherwise that presumably only men are causing trouble out there with guns

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Something has bugged me

Yeah there's a female head of an opposing organization, but it's a bit myopic otherwise that presumably only men are causing trouble out there with guns

Later missions I noticed many of the snipers were women.

SnowDrops

Something has bugged me

I'm pretty sure some of the Sniper-Type enemies are females.

Trying to play for the first time and getting an error that servers are unavailable, as soon as I hit A to start. Wtf, is there no offline mode at all?

Sp33Demon

Okay so the weirdest thing happened to me today. I was running around Kips Bay when all of a sudden 5 enemies just spawned in and started shooting at me. There was nobody around and all of a sudden I was ambushed. Anyone else have that happen?

Also, I wished the game let me compare my DPS stats without the mods I have attached to my weapon.

Yes this has happened several times. Only annoying when I was trying to get to new safe houses though. Definitely could use a fix along with the sound issues and getting stuck on geometry ever now and again.

don't know if my game is glitched or what but something seems bugged...

my "Virus Protection" should be Level 3 (you start with Level 1 and I have 2 of the upgrades that give that from the Medical Wing) but my filter level only says it's at Level 2

am I screwed?

Daft Punk

Banned
I think I'm done with this game for now. I've hit 30 and nothing else is fun. Can't do any of the Challenge missions because people ragequit halfway through and I don't want to restart. Going to the DZ sucks since all the good stuff is locked away in DZ05-06 and my 90K DPS and 55K Health isn't strong enough to withstand it. I could maybe do dailies and grind enough Phoenix Credits until I get something HE from the Tech Wing, but that's hitting almost Destiny level of boring. I thought this game would be better than Destiny, but I'm starting to miss it.

Sorry, just ranting now that the honeymoon period is over for me.

Dark Zone is pretty fun, even with match made group. I think it would be nicer if we all spawned in the DZ. Just place a computer and stash in there.

spyder_ur

What is the other daily (regular hard daily, not challenging) today? I can't find it - I did one of them.

And also, what gear pieces can roll scavenging? Want to play around with it.

Serick

Married Member
I think I'm done with this game for now. I've hit 30 and nothing else is fun. Can't do any of the Challenge missions because people ragequit halfway through and I don't want to restart. Going to the DZ sucks since all the good stuff is locked away in DZ05-06 and my 90K DPS and 55K Health isn't strong enough to withstand it. I could maybe do dailies and grind enough Phoenix Credits until I get something HE from the Tech Wing, but that's hitting almost Destiny level of boring. I thought this game would be better than Destiny, but I'm starting to miss it.

90k dps and 55k health is more than enough to farm the DZ as nothing is locked in DZ5-6. The level 31 mobs drop all the same stuff as the 32.

As far as challenge missions go, I've successfully pugged them solo multiple times and then added those players to my friends list. I suggest you do the same when you find good players.

SeanR1221

This.

The named mobs outside the DZ aren't random spawns.
They only spawn once for each player (character).
If you kill the whole pack, they will never spawn again.
So you have to kill only the yellow named boss, then die, respawn at the safe house and go kill the named boss only again.

The location in that youtube video is the closest, so it doesn't even take a minute to get 1 to 3 PC.

This is probably like the "cave" in destiny. UBI will definitely patch it.

Goddammit! I must have already killed these guys. They're not there

Leyasu

Banned
Yeah but i'm gonna keep at it for a bit to shake things up, i'm trying all possible combinations anyway while farming CM :)
I have a shotgun that I swap with my sniper depending on the location.

Day off tomorrow. The kids will be at school (my gf as well she's a teacher) , and I will finish my upgrades (less than two hours) , then farm the DZ. I can't wait.

The main missions are just great on this game. Can't wait to smash dailies now that I have hit 30

Just hit 30 need to finally get into the DZ (only rank 9) and get some goodies! Anybody willing to take a scrub and roam for like an hour?

PSN: TheCanisDirus

Klyka

Banned

You are on a forum with literally hundreds of people playing this game every day.
I am quite certain you can find GAF groups to do CMs and DZ with :)

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Goddammit! I must have already killed these guys. They're not there

Matchmaking hop till you find someone that hasn't killed them and hope they don't kick you.

Sooo... doing the CM Lexington with randoms. We kill the boss, but end up wiping to the adds. Boss drops purples and pheonix credits like normal. We respawn with no checkpoint and have to kill her again. But she already dropped the loot.

hmmmmmmmmmm

Is this repeatable?

I killed my first Rogue Agent today...he was so brave as he was shooting me in the back as I was trying to get away from a lot of NPC enemies...killed him and continued on my way

felt good

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Lol I keep posting in the wrong topics this week.

So I got a Black Market AK-74 with 88k DPS. Not bad for a quick run and going from a 40k AK-47 DPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom