• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

z4chc3na

My friend and I are trying to play on xbone without our higher level friend ruining the game by plowing through enemies. We're both appearing online but get an error code every time we join. Is this in relation to us appearing offline by any chance?

Kalamari

On the other hand I also loved the Liberator.

People swear on the Vector but I find the lack of range... disturbing D:

Vector needs to be close range to be the most effective, and it probably rips through yellow enemies at higher dps levels. But at lower dps you are probably better off going with an assault rifle so you can do more consistent damage at range.

theWB27

Met up with a really helpful player earlier today in the DZ. Spent a good two or so hours in there. Got some really weapons and gear. Loving my 125 clip light machine gun. It was loads of fun when we ran up to help with others in gunfights.

Nobody went rogue. We helped and went about our own business. Good stuff.

I see people saying they're around 100 dps. Does that happen around level 30.

BraXzy

Should I bother with the DZ at all for loot if I've got all high end/purple?

Am I wanting to just do dailies/challenging for Phoenix credits?

So is + hip fire accuracy the most worthless mod in the game? I can count on one hand the amount of times I have done blind fire, and other than that I am 100% ADS when shooting anything.

ODDI

Met up with a really helpful player earlier today in the DZ. Spent a good two or so hours in there. Got some really weapons and gear. Loving my 125 clip light machine gun. It was loads of fun when we ran up to help with others in gunfights.

Nobody went rogue. We helped and went about our own business. Good stuff.

I see people saying they're around 100 dps. Does that happen around level 30.

Gotta get the right gear, myself at lvl 30 my DPS is at 40k.

ChrisW

Spent more time staring at the loading screen and errors than actually playing tonight. I really want to have a good few hours, but I'm forever getting kicked off

CM is great. Gives me high hopes for Incursions. This game is 100x better in high difficulty.

Where do you feel the difficulty coming from and why is it better when it's this way? The A.I doesn't seem to behave any differently in challenge mode except perhaps an increase in how many grenades they throw at you? The only change I noticed is health and damage, is this true?

I would much prefer 100x smarter A.I and have realistic game mechanics and health (along the lines of Rainbow Six series). So why is the game better at higher difficulty?

Anyone looking for a non bolt action marksman rifle should visit the DZ vendor in the BoO asap, he's selling probably the god roll:

150% headshot dmg
Ferocious (11%+ dmg against elites and named)
Destructive (15%+ dmg against armor)

You're welcome.

Bought the vector recipe from the HE vendor. I craft one, only 20 in a clip. This won't work. Lol.

Gonna have to craft another one ASAP.

Base is finally complete too

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Default clip for the vector is 20. You throw a mag mod on to get the increase.

ViciousDS

Banned
My friend and I are trying to play on xbone without our higher level friend ruining the game by plowing through enemies. We're both appearing online but get an error code every time we join. Is this in relation to us appearing offline by any chance?

He would actually ruin your ability to kill anything. It's his level -5 that becomes all the mobs levels when fighting

Kadin

Have you previously killed him? He doesn't respawn if you kill his entourage. Ever.
Ah, I have no idea. Maybe. I'll keep trying to see if I get him to load. I'm just warping back to the safe house which is very fast. That's changing it right?

Deku Tree

Anyone looking for a non bolt action marksman rifle should visit the DZ vendor in the BoO asap, he's selling probably the god roll:

150% headshot dmg
Ferocious (11%+ dmg against elites and named)
Destructive (15%+ dmg against armor)

You're welcome.

Do I need DZ rank 30 to buy that one?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I just noticed you can find spots in the safe zone where you can look into the Dark Zone without the need to go in. You can't shoot at anyone but you can see the chaos going on.

Shit I just realized I've only been using 2 talents even though I have 4 unlocked lol.

Macrotus

Have you previously killed him? He doesn't respawn if you kill his entourage. Ever.

This.

The named mobs outside the DZ aren't random spawns.
They only spawn once for each player (character).
If you kill the whole pack, they will never spawn again.
So you have to kill only the yellow named boss, then die, respawn at the safe house and go kill the named boss only again.

The location in that youtube video is the closest, so it doesn't even take a minute to get 1 to 3 PC.

This is probably like the "cave" in destiny. UBI will definitely patch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom