• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenden

Banned
I matchmade into Lincoln Tunnel's Challenge Mode. I realized within a few seconds that there were two teams of four playing the mission.

We tore through the Challenge Mode mission in record time. Having double the firepower made it easy pickings. All buffs from both teams carried over to all players. We were able to revive one another independent of which team of origin.

I recorded as much video of the strike as I could. I've included a couple of screens and a couple of links to clips. My internet is slow as hell and uploading the larger video will have to happen overnight. I've linked clips below.

Here's the video where I matchmake in. Note the moment of realization as I see an additional team of four go for a revive.

Our strange celebration.

The party was able to select new missions together--we went on to beat Lexington and the Russian Consulate as a group. It was too unique, too strange, and too fun to get off the train.

All of the people on my fireteam were randoms. We joined a party and tried to figure out how this happened. We didn't know. We couldn't replicate it. I was hesitant to try--it's one thing if this happens randomly, it's another if folks are making it happen.

If Incursions ARE eight person missions, y'all are in for a treat. The elites never knew what hit them.

Some closing screens.

CdyNj3nVAAAusZ4.jpg:large

CdyNkpKUMAAGGVQ.jpg:large

CdyNle6UIAESeUv.jpg:large

Klyka

Banned
I matchmade the Lexington CM with 3 guys.
Two of them were Jamaicans who had the time of their fucking lives with this game.
Seriously just full on enjoying themselves.

When they both got downed by a grenade they went "oh shit we fucked we fucked" and after I picked them up with my revive heal instantly after, one of them went "aaaaa me boy klyka got me back maaaaaan he be good boy yaaaaa" and I almost pissed myself laughing

Ruruja

I matchmade into Lincoln Tunnel's Challenge Mode. I realized within a few seconds that there were two teams of four playing the mission.

lol wow that's awesome. Hopefully it's a bug with code from one of the upcoming expansions that adds some 8-player raids, rather than remnants of old code before they sized things down to 4-player teams.

Kadin

Same here. :(

Goddammit! I must have already killed these guys. They're not there
I used the map below and found a named boss on the far left of the map running from the Kerman Station safe house, which I circled in green. I didn't spend a lot of time there so maybe you guys have this one up. It takes about a minute to run there if you use the far right exit.

Map credit goes to gamepur.com and if this boss isn't an option, check the other purple locations they included on the map. I picked this one because there is no opposition on the path there. Farm, farm, farm until the patch!

dLMN8R

I wouldn't be surprised if Ubisoft is intentionally rolling in 8-person groups as an infrastructure test for future updates.

BraXzy

Sooo... doing the CM Lexington with randoms. We kill the boss, but end up wiping to the adds. Boss drops purples and pheonix credits like normal. We respawn with no checkpoint and have to kill her again. But she already dropped the loot.

hmmmmmmmmmm

Did the boss re-drop loot and credits?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I used the map below and found a named boss on the far left of the map running from the Kerman Station safe house, which I circled in green. I didn't spend a lot of time there so maybe you guys have this one up. It takes about a minute to run there if you use the far right exit.

Map credit goes to gamepur.com and if this boss isn't an option, check the other purple locations they included on the map. I picked this one because there is no opposition on the path there. Farm, farm, farm until the patch!

Cheers man I'll check now.

telasoman

Is a dualshock 4 not supported natively on PC? I could have sworn I heard it was.

It is on some games, but the majority its not native. I use inputmapper to spoof it as a xbox controller to use mine.

Just have to know what xbox button control set instead of dualshocks.

Mentok

Banned
This.

The named mobs outside the DZ aren't random spawns.
They only spawn once for each player (character).
If you kill the whole pack, they will never spawn again.
So you have to kill only the yellow named boss, then die, respawn at the safe house and go kill the named boss only again.

The location in that youtube video is the closest, so it doesn't even take a minute to get 1 to 3 PC.

This is probably like the "cave" in destiny. UBI will definitely patch it.

Damn it! I didn't know they only die once!

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Locked doors need to stay open or refil the crates. I've wasted 3 keys now on places I'd already opened.

telasoman

So if you could choose only one weapon blueprint from the BoO vendor, which one would that be? Vector, BM Ak or the Liberator?

I chose the AK. Put two stability mods on the thing, and the recoil is nonexistent. Love it.

Hoping for an AUG on the reset in a couple days myself.

Matchmaked my 1st challenge mode tonight. Christ the last room for Lexington was tough but we got through it.

Now at 55k/55k/12k and need just 20 more PC for the black market AK.

I never had a problem with this game until today, keep getting Mike error, after a few tries it loads and then when I try to matchmake for daily I get mike error again, so fucking annoying. Xbox one btw.

noomi

Can anyone say what is considered a good roll for the vector 45? One of my talents is called vicious, the other

Eric WK

I matchmade the Lexington CM with 3 guys.
Two of them were Jamaicans who had the time of their fucking lives with this game.
Seriously just full on enjoying themselves.

When they both got downed by a grenade they went "oh shit we fucked we fucked" and after I picked them up with my revive heal instantly after, one of them went "aaaaa me boy klyka got me back maaaaaan he be good boy yaaaaa" and I almost pissed myself laughing

This rules so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom