• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, guys, I'm playing on PC and right now when I try to log in with my lvl 30 agent i'm getting a DELTA error, but when I log in with my lvl 19 agent it works perfectly. Does anyone know if there's anything I can do about it?

deoee

Might be a silly question - but is there a way to swap what 'server' you're in when in the Dark Zone?

Me and a couple of friends we're rolling around the level 14 dark zone yesterday for the first time and a group of 6 people all DZ rank 30+ we're just steamrolling us and following us around everywhere.

Just join a friend and leave the group.

It should put you into a new instance.

Geneijin

There are only going to be two brackets though. One for people who are basically fresh 30s and one for people with full ilvl31+ gear., which should be way easy after the patch Since ilvl 32 stuff is being added I wonder if they'll end up doing 3rd split.
They didn't make that distinction though. They just said yellows (High-End), which includes level 30 and 31 High-End gear.

https://www.twitch.tv/thedivisiongame/v/58732988?t=18m00s

f@luS

More than a member.
Didn't play for 5 days. Just did one hard in 10". Turn off the game. It's less interesting than destiny for now as early game. Don't like darkzone. Pve is too redundant not hard just boring ... Need new content

Lnkn52

For a Ubisoft game, shocked that there still isn't a app. Would be cool of they folllow suit like they do with their Assassin Creed companion apps where they have mini games to collect material.

Feed the addiction, I want to farm weapons /tech etc parts while I'm away from my console.

Paertan

Well it's becoming a full time work game with DZ90 requirement.

>.>

Well you don't HAVE to buy that stuff. Have fun and if you reach 90 buy it then. Sounds like Incursion will have best stuff anyway. DZ90 might be equal made for people who rather play DZ than Incursion.

Hope they don't fix the police station glitch because all I see in here are a bunch of "fuck you I got mine" that already got what they want >:T

Deku Tree

Well you don't HAVE to buy that stuff. Have fun and if you reach 90 buy it then. Sounds like Incursion will have best stuff anyway. DZ90 might be equal made for people who rather play DZ than Incursion.

And they lock the ilvl 32 OP PvP weapons behind DZ 90 too? And those require DTech to craft probably.

If they're gonna keep the huge rarity of HE weapons and they're gonna keep raising the ilvl of items so quickly then they should give us a method to raise the ilvl of our favorite HE weapons at least.

Kinda sucks to play for hundreds of hours and get a god roll MP5 or w/e and then find out two weeks later that it's damage output is being effectively nerfed with an artificial ilvl cap bump.

UMGAWA

Kinda sucks to play for hundreds of hours and get a god roll MP5 or w/e and then find out two weeks later that it's damage output is being effectively nerfed with an artificial ilvl cap bump.

Welcome to MMO's.

Very similar to how bungie rolls out an expansion, year one items became trash once TTK hit.

Paertan

And they lock the ilvl 32 OP PvP weapons behind DZ 90 too? And those require DTech to craft probably.
Yeah best PVP weapons will probably be DZ 90. Or get weapons from Incursion. Talents and rolls doesn't seem to be PVP or PVE specific to where you get the items.

If they're gonna keep the huge rarity of HE weapons and they're gonna keep raising the ilvl of items so quickly then they should give us a method to raise the ilvl of our favorite HE weapons at least.
Upgrading weapons would be nice. would love to upgrade my Caduceus.

Well that is MMO:s for you. I usually wait months before jumping into new MMO:s because of this. They are almost always full of bugs in the beginning as well.

pringles

Didn't play for 5 days. Just did one hard in 10". Turn off the game. It's less interesting than destiny for now as early game. Don't like darkzone. Pve is too redundant not hard just boring ... Need new content
There's basically nothing to do in the Division post-30 if you're playing solo. DZ? No way I'm going in there on my own. Challenge missions? Can't do them, too undergeared. Hard dailies? Yeah I've been doing them and they take 20-30 minutes combined and have so far yielded zero high-end drops for me.

Still have 2 story missions unfinished and an entire zone undiscovered with a bunch of encounters and stuff. What reason is there to do them? XP? No. It's useless post-30.

This game has really made me appreciate some of the systems Destiny had. Like earning XP for your guns to make them more powerful, or the bounties. You always had bars that needed filling. It was addictive. That's not even to mention the strike playlist, which is something the Division really needs. Crucible was also amazing in Destiny but that's hard to emulate for The Division since the PvP element sucks.

darkwing

as others have said, your present gear will be less powerful than upcoming stuff, same in other MMO games, a few weeks from now, we will be chasing ilvl32 items instead of ilvl31 and so on

Fistwell

How is the Tenebrae ? Anyone know the talents?
It's poo. Don't recall the exact talents but it has that one that gives a chance to blind on headshots. The proc rate is way too low to be of any use imo. I bought it, played with it for 5 minutes, then stashed it to probably never touch it again.

Deku Tree

Welcome to MMO's.

Very similar to how bungie rolls out an expansion, year one items became trash once TTK hit.

Nobody does this a month after launch.

Bungie had to reverse their decision to do it three months after launch of Vanilla Destiny because of the community backlash. Now they only do it once a year. All post TTK weapons are still infusable up to maximum power levels.

MMOs often do it once every year or every few years, not once a month.

If they're going to have an ilvl bump once a month and no method to raise the ilvl of your favorite weapons then it is really pointless to craft over and over again to go for the god roll.

EDIT: also the developers tell us over and over again that the Divsion is not an MMO.

Was really frustrating grinding the darkzone rank yesterday. A lot of people seem bored by now and will just constantly run in front of you trying to make you go rogue. Or just steamrolling through and killing all players in sight.

Keep losing more levels than gaining them just from dying :E

Also the darkzone is feeling really small already, just running between a few bosses killing them over and over again.

My first wave vector has brutal, dominant, self-preserved and my navy mp5 N has stable,brutal and competent. Just need to know which one I should use >_>.
Which hits harder in the shooting range? Which feels more stable and easier to handle? Perhaps just use the vector for a day and then the mp5 for a day and then see which suits you better

deadduck

My first wave vector has brutal, dominant, self-preserved and my navy mp5 N has stable,brutal and competent. Just need to know which one I should use >_>.

Try them out in the gun range:

With no mods check their per bullet damage on head/body. Crit, no crit and at range.

Chuck on all mods and rerun it.

Fwvector sounds best, but depends on your mods and how it feels. Self Preserved is great.

Wow my phone!

I meant to ask:

"How do you guys plan what you want in regards to gear and skills?"

-.-

I look for armor, critical hit dmg/chance, marksman/smg damage, focus on one resistance type if possible, and anything that gives boosts to healing/self-heal.

My main is dps/stam so I want to hit hard but be able to tank a ton of damage. The other gear bonuses are icing on the cake.

FFS I only just hit DZ30. I'm never gonna catch you cunts.
Going rogue is a far more efficient leveling scheme ;)

Paertan

Wow my phone!

I meant to ask:

"How do you guys plan what you want in regards to gear and skills?"

-.-

Haha yeah I was reading your other post and all I could think was: "What?"

As for your real question. I dunno. Trying different stuff. See what works for my playstyle.

This is from Reddit

Division Tech
Can drop from NPCs

Backpack Issue
No modded items in the Inventory
It should be fixed and it will be patched in the 1.1 update
But can also have other fallout, but it is under investigation.

Cheating
Cheating report helps and they are also asking for reports from the community
Can be reported in-game after 1.1
They are also scanning themselves with server side tracking
Suspension and banning is happening
It is not perfect, but they are working on. Better solutions will be implemented in the future.
There is a 3 day suspension, then there is a second chance, but then it is a permanent ban
There were also many false reports because some Players are very high geared (the new Dark Zone Bracket in level 30 will probably help the situation)
/report (Username) to report player in game after 1.1

Stats
Completion Rate: 41% of all character created have the story completed (only 8% of those went to the last Echo)
37% of all character have reached level 30%

News next week
New Podcast about Incursions / Endgame / Balancing will be released later this week.
New Article about Gear Sets and Incursions
Next Update can be downloaded during maintenance on April 12

Incursion update 1.1 Preview
Falcon Lost is the new Incursion that will be released next week
4 Gear Sets (1 Dark Zone / 3 more PvE Focused)
More information about that during this week
Gear Score will be implemented
Assignments are daily and weekly activities (new every day) Dark Zone / PVE / Crafting
Supply Drops in the Dark Zone. That are guarded by NPCs
Trading among team-members (give feedback if it not OK)

Patchnotes for 1.1 will be released later today – these are the highlights
Phoenix Credits changes will be included
Level 30 enemies drop 1-3 Credits
Level 31 enemies drop 2-4 Credits
Level 32 enemies drop 3-5 Credits

Blueprints
New Level 31 / 32 Blueprints

Crafting
Older Blueprints will not require Division Tech anymore
The New ones will need Division Tech

Dark Zone changes
Items can be bought with these Dark Zone Ranks (15 / 25 / 40 / 75 / 90) more granular DZ Ranks
New Dark Zone Brackets (below 160 / above 160)
160 = Full high end 31

TehPabz

Try them out in the gun range:

With no mods check their per bullet damage on head/body. Crit, no crit and at range.

Chuck on all mods and rerun it.

Fwvector sounds best, but depends on your mods and how it feels. Self Preserved is great.
Yeah my FWVector hit for about 8k more without mods and 10k+ with mods only downfall is my clip went from 63 with the navy to 39 with the FWVector.

deadduck

Yeah my FWVector hit for about 8k more without mods and 10k+ with mods only downfall is my clip went from 63 with the navy to 39 with the FWVector.

If the 5 is good, you can kill them as they are reloading their vector.

If it doesn't do enough damage, they'll kill you on their second clip.

Wow. I can't believe they are upping the DZ Rank requirements and making blueprints outdated in a month.

This is some really fast turnaround for a game like this. I'm glad I hoarded my PC and HE DT after the Incursion stream.

This is some ridiculous turn around for a games gear. Yeesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom