• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the answer on my last question. Here's another one. If an armor piece does say, increase Pulse critical hit damage, is it only Pulse skills I initiate or my group member Pulses as well?

Any good purple bags for sale? Gettings loads of stuff but never a bag.
Gone through a tonne of purples in every other slot, the purple bag eludes me though

Think I can craft one, which I might do just for the trophy.

Think I'm gonna try a regular daily in a few hours on ps4, anyone want in? Not ready for Challenging :(

Sarcasm

I remember why I stick to single player games now.

I have no friends lol. Made it to level 12 and soon hopefully I get some new items.

Mannnn, that Russian Consulate mission on challenging is no joke. Just no real room to move around. The first one matchmaking with randoms that I just quit out on after wiping a ton of times.

Rockyrock

Mannnn, that Russian Consulate mission on challenging is no joke. Just no real room to move around. The first one matchmaking with randoms that I just quit out on after wiping a ton of times.

Me and 2 of my friends just spent like 2 hours on it.

FInally defeated the last boss and cleared the area, but when it told use to go investigate the body, it wasnt there.

Couldnt reload, couldn't kill ourselves. So we just wasted 2 hours for a few shitty purple drops.

Just found a pretty annoying side effect of the online, seems a couple of people decided they're blocking safe house exits for anyone who is below level 30.

Mentok

Banned
Anybody else creeped out by the JTF officer at BoO who follows you around, stands directly behind you and starts praising you? If you don't know what I'm talking about, go into your inventory screen around the vendors, you'll hear a guy compliment you (i.e. the man, the myth, the legend) then just turn around....he's right behind you. Always.

Grisby

Turning off all the hud stuff and just walking around playing New York picture simulator is damn fun. Some of the snowier street sections gave me massive Silent Hill vibes.

Gonna try that loot cave thing tomorrow. I need some more chances at phoenix credits and loot.

Frenden

Banned
Turning off all the hud stuff and just walking around playing New York picture simulator is damn fun. Some of the snowier street sections gave me massive Silent Hill vibes.

Gonna try that loot cave thing tomorrow. I need some more chances at phoenix credits and loot.

Around sixty kills, no yellows yet, hah.

spyder_ur

What is this loot cave you speak of? Is it farming the named boss near the safehouse, because if so I had killed him already sadly.

2 Questions.

1) Talent: Relentless: 3% of the damage dealt by skills is returned as healing. So, what if you're using Ballistic Shield and Gas Seeker Mine. If you stun/disrupt or whatever effect from Gas Seeker mine and you shoot them while they're in that status, does that count? Or does the effect alone count? haha

2) Skill of +9% Seeker Mine damage. Does that mean for the Gas mod, does the disrupt last a tad bit longer?

antitrop

Hell of a lot of busywork, but I finally did it!

tFZoYC4.jpg

Feels good.

oSoLucky

2 things I wanted most accomplished. DZ rank 50. Most importantly though, a white pom pom beanie. Destroyed a 31 to make room for it. Priorities.

Just found a pretty annoying side effect of the online, seems a couple of people decided they're blocking safe house exits for anyone who is below level 30.

The player collision issue has been patched last week. Now you can run pass through them after running for 3 or more seconds at the block.

Huhu.

That farm trick is dumb :D

It would be wonderful if you have a better trick and care to share it here. :D

In case you killed the "farm" boss and his squad (once you wipe out any PVE zone boss squad they won't respawn) here is a list of all bosses in PVE zones
http://i.imgur.com/8eZ8FIu.png

any work fine for pC and purple farming. As a bonus send all the purples to the stash, log on to a level 6 alt, yank everything out of the stash, sell it all for cash, then buy level 6 blue weapons and magazine mods and dismantle them for blue weapon/tool mods. Infinite win cycle.

I farmed for one hour and got 40 pC credits and like 30 purples, unless you are in a 15 min challenge mode clear group its going to be way faster solo farming this to earn pC. Until they fix it.

Apt101

I hit level 18 and got some purple items, so I figured I was ready to at least see what the 15 dark zone was like. The first enemies I saw bumrushed me and killed the cock out of me in like 3 seconds. So. Next time I bring friends.

Finally found a group tonight. Ran some DZ6 for a bit. Holy cow that is fun and intense.

Looking forward to finally doing challenge soon. Also looking forward to joining some of you in pc GAF. Get in the discord. I need frands.

deoee

The player collision issue has been patched last week. Now you can run pass through them after running for 3 or more seconds at the block.

It would be wonderful if you have a better trick and care to share it here. :D

I don't have another one but it's dumb he only drops 1-3 pc. Will try it myself later!
At least the Gold drops will be a nice bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom