• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

lt519

So crafted that yellow SMG and got crap base damage every time. Is there anything that factors into your chance for a good base damage roll? My friend seemed to have a range of 7700 to 8700 and mine was 7100 to 8100...not sure I get why?

How useful is the 3% heal on crit hit? I crafted the thing like 5 times and didn't really get anything worthwhile as far as talents. Did get one with 13% crit hit at full health and 49% stability.

Also ran around grabbing all the collectibles today, holy shit there were a ton of them and all you get is some jackets ):

I tried looking for your post but I don't see it.

Here you go. It seems that I didn't actually quoted it, my bad lol.
I used the map below and found a named boss on the far left of the map running from the Kerman Station safe house, which I circled in green. I didn't spend a lot of time there so maybe you guys have this one up. It takes about a minute to run there if you use the far right exit.

Map credit goes to gamepur.com and if this boss isn't an option, check the other purple locations they included on the map. I picked this one because there is no opposition on the path there. Farm, farm, farm until the patch!

Cu3tfCe.jpg

I don't have another one but it's dumb he only drops 1-3 pc. Will try it myself later!
At least the Gold drops will be a nice bonus.

I'm still 4 hours away to try it myself. :(
I hope there's still a spot or two that I haven't cleared.

Frenden

Banned
Damn that's nice! Mine got crit Chance of 6.5% and a 91% mag. Bad! Got another with crit. Damage and 92% mag, better.

Yeah--the damage and size are better than crit, agreed.

So... I just got a Caduceus to drop from the farm. But I already had one. Oof. Still!

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
No, that is not until April.

Next week's update will most likely be quality of life and bug fixes.

Oh my. Got the CQBSS Scope - FDE blueprint and crafted onewith 21.5% Headshot Damage but 20.50% optimal range (booooooo). I wanted Crit Chance and I forgot you can reroll these.

Hmmmmmmmm

mackaveli

What's the easiest way to farm electronics? I know how to get tools and weapon parts fast but any ideas on mods? What lvl do you have to be for the mod vendor to have them for sale?

Frenden

Banned
Are you farming anything now? I could get on

You have to do this one solo. See previous posts--I would look it up, but I'm on my phone. There's a quick boss farm, but I wouldn't want to try with two people. A stray bullet could kill everyone!

Rocketz

Shout out to the random lvl 30 guy that was carrying people through missions I ran into. I jump like 5 levels in 30 minutes since he was running missions way harder than I should be trying and just cake walked through them for us.

Dumb question, but what is the easiest way to grind out these DZ levels to get to 30+. Stuck on 24 and keep dying to Cleaner mobs.

Being with a group and sticking back and using longer ranged weapons. Also, pulsing all the time and being aware of surroundings. Having at least 1 with a support station. If nobody does, I'd equip that and pulse.

ISOM

Oh my. Got the CQBSS Scope - FDE blueprint and crafted onewith 21.5% Headshot Damage but 20.50% optimal range (booooooo). I wanted Crit Chance and I forgot you can reroll these.

Hmmmmmmmm

I always wondered but is Optimal Range bonus means that you can do the same damage from farther away?

So what is the point on the rogue system in the dark zone?

I went in there, and all it is is a group of people farming extraction points, killing anyone who tries to extract gear, then extracting it themselves. If I do manage to get someone killed, they're right back there by the next extraction, un-rogued.

It's infuriating as fuck, and easily the least fun I've had in this game.

PatDH

Last week was just server maintenance

He said next week. They've said they have an update to the game for us. Source is here: http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-US/news/152-243067-16/state-of-the-game-march-15-2016

More specifically:

The game may have just released but we already have a new update for you to dive into! This will be in your hands next week and fear not, more information about it will be revealed very soon so keep your eyes peeled.

Excited to see what they have for us! :)

What is the best perk for support station?

Ammo Cache if you're in groups, pair it with the Tech Support Talent (duration of skills increase by 10% for every kill) and any time you or your teammates get a kill it continues to add the 10% duration increase. Virtually unlimited ammo in a tough spot with lots of enemies.

ocean

Banned
I think that's it for me with The Division. I'll hop on once in a while for some DZ but this thing definitely isn't for me.

Keeping up progression wise means being on top of all these exploits or falling way behind. Whether it's Midas DZ exploit or 8 man Challenge mode or farming these bosses you can't ever repeat if you properly played the encounter and actually killed everyone.... Nah.

Some guys have already spent literally thousands of Phoenix Credits buying everything and recalibrating to perfection. I've played about as much and made maybe 1% the amount of loot?

The game was still solidly worth the US$60 I paid and I'll most definitely be here for every single new content drop :) thanks for the ride boys.

Daffy Duck

I think that's it for me with The Division. I'll hop on once in a while for some DZ but this thing definitely isn't for me.

Keeping up progression wise means being on top of all these exploits or falling way behind. Whether it's Midas DZ exploit or 8 man Challenge mode or farming these bosses you can't ever repeat if you properly played the encounter and actually killed everyone.... Nah.

Some guys have already spent literally thousands of Phoenix Credits buying everything and recalibrating to perfection. I've played about as much and made maybe 1% the amount of loot?

The game was still solidly worth the US$60 I paid and I'll most definitely be here for every single new content drop :) thanks for the ride boys.

What exploits are these?

Some guys have already spent literally thousands of Phoenix Credits buyiing everything and recalibrating to perfection. I've played about as much and made maybe 1% the amount of loot?

I don't get people like this. Accept you are not the 1% who try and break the game and have everything week 2.

Play your own pace. Do you really want to do the same actions for hours on end, so you can then farm materials like a mad man to make all these weapons you will maybe fire once?

That's what your sad you can't achieve? For what content do you need that level of an armory for?

I don't get people like this. Accept you are not the 1% who try and break the game and have everything week 2.

Play your own pace. Do you really want to do the same actions for hours in end, so you can then farm materials like a mad man to make all these weapons you will maybe fire once?

That's what your sad you can't achieve? For what content do you need that level of an armory for?

In a game where alot of the end game is the DZ with the potential of PvP I tend to agree with him. But this argument has been and gone many times already in this thread(OT1), pointles doing it again.

Alright, I timed it, it takes about 50 second to get from the Garment District safehouse to the boss if you know the right way (by staying underground). It's obviously longer than Times Square, but keep in mind Times Square boss location will be changed soon. This one though, probably not.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Alright, I timed it, it takes about 50 second to get from the Garment District safehouse to the boss if you know the right way (by staying underground). It's obviously longer than Times Square, but keep in mind Times Square boss location will be changed soon. This one though, probably not.
Can you post a video? Not sure where this boss is.

Frenden

Banned

Nice.

And, Ocean, don't leave!

darkwing

if you don't want to get left behind in the DF PvP, drop what you are doing and farm I guess before they patch it out, this is a chance to catch up with people in regards with PC

T.O.P

Banned
I wish we knew about this spawn before the PC drop nerf lol

Anyway bought a Vector as well, i'm currently at 177k dps but so far nothing feels as good as the ak-74 tbh

Only weapon i'm still missing is a good HE marksman ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom