• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

Boss to the west (hudson yard safehouse) can be farmed in 1m35 including load/respawn. Great alternative for those of us who already trashed the garment district.

I farmed Autumn Hope for around 2 hours and not a single High End item for my buddy or I.

GG drop rates. The Phoenix Credits and Materials were well worth it though.

mellow

that feeling when both autumn's hope and the garment district mobs don't spawn for you

sucks

i don't remember ever killing them before but i guess i must have

deoee

I daresay the loot cave was better, more social

I loved how people stood on a line and would punch everyone who crossed it.
giphy.gif

Frenden

Banned
I tapped out on PCs this AM. Farmed to 300, got one high end dupe. The credits are good and all, but I was most excited to get more mats.

PC can be gotten readilly in CM, but the real grind is nabbing stuff for crafting.

Kadin

Seriously what's up with all the fucking delta errors? Just in the middle of an extraction...
No clue but it's becoming a lot of bs. Been happening (pretty regularly) since early yesterday morning and just had it happen again (on XB1). I can't believe it's a population/server load issue but who knows. It just reminds me of all the server issues we experienced for weeks on end with Destiny so I'm wondering if it's a Microsoft thing more than anything.

Anyone up for CM Lexington? Need 2 more people on PSN, Matush_SVK
Not me as I'm on X1 but I just wanted to say 'good luck' based on all the stories I read earlier. Seems the run is quite the pain in the ass.

cripterion

No clue but it's becoming a lot of bs. Been happening (pretty regularly) since early yesterday morning and just had it happen again (on XB1). I can't believe it's a population/server load issue but who knows. It just reminds me of all the server issues we experienced for weeks on end with Destiny so I'm wondering if it's a Microsoft thing more than anything.

Not me as I'm on X1 but I just wanted to say 'good luck' based on all the stories I read earlier. Seems the run is quite the pain in the ass.

I got a high end ACR drop and extracted just before I got delta'd. I swear I would have deleted the fucking game if I got disconnected right at the extraction like a couple minutes ago.

Now I'm sure I lost some DZ level as their were ennemies around and it all started getting laggy like we're back in Gears of Wars 2 MP, with players and npc's warping around.

Game was more stable during beta, I never experienced an ounce of lag then.

Jinjo

Guess we're never gonna see the phoenix credit reward for yellow mobs to normal non-farm values again now. This is why we can't have nice things. People who got to level 30 last week have such a ridiculous phoenix coin advantage right now, if they haven't spend it already on all high end gear.

Maybe Destiny's way with weekly caps isn't such a bad idea after all.

deoee

Guess we're never gonna see the phoenix credit reward for yellow mobs to normal non-farm values again now. This is why we can't have nice things. People who got to level 30 last week have such a ridiculous phoenix coin advantage right now, if they haven't spend it already on all high end gear.

Caps are a stupid way of stopping progression

darkwing

if you put a weekly cap on it, why would people keep on playing

Pop

Can't y'all just earn P credits the right way. Pshhh. Joking, don't care either way.

I'm really starting to get addicted to the DZ. But I feel it could use some rewards besides loot drops.

garment district mob showed up

got the caduceus after about 10 farms

Didn't you just posted above that the mobs aren't there?
Did they actually respawn or did you missed them earlier?
I couldn't find them either when I looked for them earlier this morning, but I'm planning to join other player's instance later.

Jinjo

Caps are a stupid way of stopping progression

if you put a weekly cap on it, why would people keep on playing

You can create a daily phoenix credit cap from elites to stop incessant farming like this. That way you can even bring up the phoenix reward from them again so it's viable to go hunt them in DZ again. Stuff like challenge mode should be replayable for earnings offcourse.

If you don't think they'll patch this elite farm somehow I dunno what to tell ya.

deoee

You can create a daily phoenix credit cap from elites to stop incessant farming like this. That way you can even bring up the phoenix reward from them again so it's viable to go hunt them in DZ again. Stuff like challenge mode should be replayable for earnings offcourse.

If you don't think they'll patch this elite farm somehow I dunno what to tell ya.

Of course they have to patch it. But introducing a cap will limit players to how long they gonna play. See any MMO - people will just log on to reach the weekly cap and then leave the game until reset.

mellow

Didn't you just posted above that the mobs aren't there?
Did they actually respawn or did you missed them earlier?
I couldn't find them either when I looked for them earlier this morning, but I'm planning to join other player's instance later.

i only looked the once in the garment district when i posted that

only thing i found there that time were a low lvl street thug mob, it's supposed to be a mob of cleaners

i did a couple of daily challenges then went back (in my own instance) and they were there

still nothing at autumn hope though

Pop

How about DZ dailies

-Kill 10 rogue agents
-Kill 10 other agents
-Survive 2 mins as a rogue
-Kill 5 Named Elites
-Extract 5 times

Could think of more but you get the idea. Have the dailies at all the DZ vendors where you pick the them up. Give credits, P credits and materials as rewards. Maybe even rarer blueprints/gear for harder dailies. Throw in a weekly or two if you want. That would spice up the DZ.

Was extracting alone in dz. Two randoms get by me. They drop me without me having time to blink. Aw =( don't care much beside loss of xp. They are reloading, three heroes jump out of nowhere and erased them before they could turn around haha it was like seeing a fish getting eaten by a bigger fish and by a bigger once again.

They reanimated me. I cheer. They cheer. We group and played all night they were hilarious and all dz lvl 50 hunting rogues. Had a blast. Best experience in the game after 50h of play. Get friends people or get a group. forget solo play it's so much more fun with a group

ISOM

I think you get 20 extra on top of the 30 you get anyway.

It's 15, sometimes 20 I think but not worth it. I just tried to do a daily on challenging about 3 times and had my group quit each time because we kept on dying. So I just ended up doing a CM instead and the group then didn't quit on me.

Teknoman

Was extracting alone in dz. Two randoms get by me. They drop me without me having time to blink. Aw =( don't care much beside loss of xp. They are reloading, three heroes jump out of nowhere and erased them before they could turn around haha it was like seeing a fish getting eaten by a bigger fish and by a bigger once again.

They reanimated me. I cheer. They cheer. We group and played all night they were hilarious and all dz lvl 50 hunting rogues. Had a blast. Best experience in the game after 50h of play. Get friends people or get a group. forget solo play it's so much more fun with a group

Thats a situation i'd hope for.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
How about DZ dailies

-Kill 10 rogue agents
-Kill 10 other agents
-Survive 2 mins as a rogue
-Kill 5 Named Elites
-Extract 5 times

Could think of more but you get the idea. Have the dailies at all the DZ vendors where you pick the them up. Give credits, P credits and materials as rewards. Maybe even rarer blueprints/gear for harder dailies. Throw in a weekly or two if you want. That would spice up the DZ.
This is a great idea.

Sober

If people want to poopsock, then let them. This game is more loot ARPG than MMO anyway. It's not like people are tripping over themselves to get ready for incursions.

And frankly maybe I just grew out of the MMO mentality to go hard and cap out for the day/week and go do something else less intensive. Just play the game at whatever pace you want. But again it's not really an MMO other than how the broad strokes of the end game are parceled out, so if you want to poopsock and grind bird coins then be my guest.

The game is big and has good depth but any MMO you can name will probably sink this game out of the water in terms of variety of stuff you can do and amount of time they'll also ask you to invest in it.

leng jai

The balance is this game is all over the place. The challenge dailies are hard as balls while the hard dailies are easy as fuck.

Flintty

I had a key and some blue gear in the DZ but I was pinned down in a high level area. I went out an exit to fast travel round to the low area so I could extract but I missed the warning and lost my loot :( Lesson learned.

I usually don't like PvP but I love this. So so much fun.

So you can only get the Daily rewards once per mission?

Did Broadway and Consulate on Hard with 2 randoms, pretty easy tbh

Would like a difficulty between hard and challenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom