• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

tm24

glorious future, working hard :D
desktop.jpg

Umm, where did you get that rad Ipad stand?

I'm betting by the time I get home from work the incursion will have been completed, there will be several game breaking glitches and nearly everyone will have the special gear from it due to a glitch

The hard incursion at launch will not be tough to beat for a good chunk of players, and you're supposed to get special gear upon completion, it's by design.

bjaelke

I'm betting by the time I get home from work the incursion will have been completed, there will be several game breaking glitches and nearly everyone will have the special gear from it due to a glitch

At least you can take solace in knowing that there's no chance the glitch(es) will be fixed by then.

ChrisW

Sort of wish that the Nomad gear set would only allow the perks to work if you were NOT in a group with other players, because if you have one solo player and 4 group players all running the nomad gear set then the solo player would have to kill them 8 times!

squidyj

if the hockey uniform covered me in a jersey and a hockey helmet I'd buy it.
It does not do that though.

well, it's got the helmet but no jersey no sale.
Ideally there'd be gloves I could take off before a fight.

Hopefully people here on PC will want to group up for incursions in about 6-7 hours.

Patch installed. Now to wait.

You're back!

1 more hour. I can't wait any longer, need sleep. I'm surprised you're not playing DkS3 haha.

Tomorrow should be pretty fun

EDIT: When did the thread move to Community side? :p

Namikaze1

Hopefully people here on PC will want to group up for incursions in about 6-7 hours.

You're back!

1 more hour. I can't wait any longer, need sleep. I'm surprised you're not playing DkS3 haha.

Tomorrow should be pretty fun

EDIT: When did the thread move to Community side? :p
Starting it after I finish the incursion. Knowing how the patch system works on PS4 for Destiny, I probably won't be able to start playing the new content till the afternoon.

TsuWave

so will the new blueprints be available from the go or do we have to wait til restock? (i actually wanna know if the blueprints will rotate at the vendors now)

PSA: Known issue with update, at log in it will show your DZ rank as 1. It's a display bug, your rank has NOT reset.

Servers are up!

DZ daily gives 7500 xp

https://www.twitch.tv/thedivisiongame

Weekly assignment is called Strategic assignment:

Kill 40 cleaners in DZ
Deconstruct 30 green or better items
Kill 40 purple enemies in DZ
Complete 10 missions on hard

30 PC reward.

75k Darkzone xp for killing 10 LMB for today's Darkzone Assignment

10 PC for killing 3 Named NPC

Some High End DT for crafting green materials into higher qualities.

Klyka

Banned
Those are such weird rewards for the assignments. Like, I do one challenge mission and I have as many phoenix credits as when i finish the weekly assignment? XD

spyder_ur

DZ daily gives 7500 xp

Kill 40 cleaners in DZ

30 PC reward.

75k Darkzone xp for killing 10 LMB for today's Darkzone Assignment

10 PC for killing 3 Named NPC

Some High End DT for crafting green materials into higher qualities.

Those seem pretty simple, but is it 7500 or 75K? 7500 is almost nothing.

PSA: Known issue with update, at log in it will show your DZ rank as 1. It's a display bug, your rank has NOT reset.

Servers are up!

DZ daily gives 7500 xp

Kill 40 cleaners in DZ

30 PC reward.

Not a problem for me considering how many green drops I get on a regular basis :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom