• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

jediyoshi

Ok, leveling in this game isn't as quick as I thought it would be, just now reached level 10 with approximately 14 hours in. That's cool though, there's a lot of missions and stuff. Having fun so far but that damn DZ. I don't mind rogues agents doing their thing but those damn NPC's. Soon as I signal to extract here come 10 of 'em from all directions lol.

It's fairly quick, just need to know what gets you XP and not. Stick with the main and side missions if you want to level. Dark Zone does not provide regular XP.

Lima

1N0UjV3.jpg

oSoLucky

I'm 6-0 against a group of rogues that started as 3(i killed all 3), then 2, back to 3, and now 4. I couldn't get any of them with all 4 as they got me in the middle of a street. I took them on a chase for about 10 minutes until I was far enough away to duck into a safe house. I don't understand how they keep wiping the whole rest of the server. They're basically perma-manhunt and I'm literally the only person who has killed any and km solo.

ISOM

Ok, leveling in this game isn't as quick as I thought it would be, just now reached level 10 with approximately 14 hours in. That's cool though, there's a lot of missions and stuff. Having fun so far but that damn DZ. I don't mind rogues agents doing their thing but those damn NPC's. Soon as I signal to extract here come 10 of 'em from all directions lol.

Lol yeah that first extraction call and all the NPC's coming from nowhere definitely is a surprise. Funny thing is that it didn't happen in the beta. I guess they thought just rogues was too easy.

Flawless haha. This is what the DZ is about. Good stuff!
Cheers, sir. It was a beautiful moment.

The conclusion was that the guy who dropped the HE kept coming after us for the next 30min trying to get revenge. We ended up killing him several more times. Haven't seen him since lol.

This is what I most want to know about, most other things are known issues and being dealt with.

I have asked them a few times, maybe they don't want to advertise it, but it's a regular occourance now and kills any fun on the server (apart from the cowards doing it). Maybe they have no answer.

Yeah, I think they just have no answer. Too hard to pin down. They can take care of the problem with high geared tryhards one shotting lower gear players by separating them now but how would you even combat this? Seems impossible, but it is a problem.

Cheers, sir. It was a beautiful moment.

The conclusion was that the guy who dropped the HE kept coming after us for the next 30min trying to get revenge. We ended up killing him several more times. Haven't seen him since lol.

That's is the first rule when you get rekt in DZ, never seek revenge.

Today was a bad day in DZ, no HE drops, no rogues and glass cannon teams.

TsuWave

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Due to scheduled maintenance OT3 will be up when 1.1 goes live.

Slow down on the posts ya bastards.

theWB27

I think my solo days are coming to an end. There are too many groups now and I'm surviving instead of hunting. Not my style.

Hopefully some peeps will want to tomorrow. I'm off and have all day to mess with the update.

I think my solo days are coming to an end. There are too many groups now and I'm surviving instead of hunting. Not my style.

Hopefully some peeps will want to tomorrow. I'm off and have all day to mess with the update.

I had the exact same feeling yesterday.

It's a shame because I generally like soloing.

I perked up a bit when I went died to a group of 4 and then went full revenge mode and managed to kill them all. I love groups that scatter when one of their friends go down and get meleed.

But that's getting rarer and rarer. Will be worse with the golden shower of HEs.

So what did everyone do with their green and blue Division Tech when doing their material exchange?

If I recall correctly the exchange to make Dark Zone materials (Fabric, Tools etc) using Division Tech was not being nerfed?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Well if you all stop dropping the ball on the shitposts we won't have to worry about that.

giphy.gif

sgtmofo

Neo Member
So what did everyone do with their green and blue Division Tech when doing their material exchange?

If I recall correctly the exchange to make Dark Zone materials (Fabric, Tools etc) using Division Tech was not being nerfed?

I'm hoping that's the case. Didn't touch any of my green or blue Division Techs

Alright all my materials are exchanged and inventory is managed and ready to go.

Time for bed!

Setting my alarm for 3am EST to make sure the patch begins downloading and then my second alarm for 6am EST for when the servers come back and we can begin the Incursion!

See you in the morning my friends! Wooooooo!

Patch eve!

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Are these supposed to be gifs?

No, I had to take a picture with my phone since you can't screenshot out of game.

Explosive rounds + M44: shoot one guy and it does 55k damage. Shoot another guy in their party point blank and it does 5.8k.

Unless Survivor Link mitigates exotic damage I'm calling bullshit.

oSoLucky

I hate having to wait on animations for things like throwing grenades and medkits. I don't know if it's the console 30fps making it feel so much worse or what. Kinda limits the usefulness of grenades midfight against good players unless at a choke or corner.

Tecnniqe

Banned
No, I had to take a picture with my phone since you can't screenshot out of game.

Explosive rounds + M44: shoot one guy and it does 55k damage. Shoot another guy in their party point blank and it does 5.8k.

Unless Survivor Link mitigates exotic damage I'm calling bullshit.
Nothing like a little resist exploit :)

Tawpgun

Lol so there's a way using the triage and adrenaline talents to give you 100% upkeep on a skill.

Streamer house is using it now on stream.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Okay so I'm sure this questions been asked but I'm doing a paper right now and can only post for a minute and check back later. Is the reset and patch going out after the 12am maintainance?

Iceman829

Okay so I'm sure this questions been asked but I'm doing a paper right now and can only post for a minute and check back later. Is the reset and patch going out after the 12am maintainance?

Someone mentioned you can download the patch when the servers are down for maintenance and when they are back up you will be able to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom