• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repo Man

Can anyone tell me what "Auto Vsync" does in this game? My PC can´t reach 60fps, it hovers around 35-45 most of the time but since I despise screen tearing I always play games with Vsync ON.

I tried it with Auto but it seems to give me a weird little stuttering while moving the mouse.

Think auto is probably some sort of engine based adaptive v-sync. I would say disable v-sync ingame and set it to adaptive in your gfx cards drivers.

Definity

Autumn's Hope sure is popular right now. I love these asshats that try to block the door. All you have to do is just keep pushing forward and you eventually clip through them.

Jafku

Ok cat now you can farm to your hearts content
Autumn's Hope sure is popular right now. I love these asshats that try to block the door. All you have to do is just keep pushing forward and you eventually clip through them.
Yep. Gotta love it.

Redmoon

So was doing the autumn farming route last night and I accidentally killed his mob and now he doesn't spawn :(

Are Phoenix credits shared between characters? If so I'll have to decide if i make an alt and spend today and tomorrow to get it up to speed for that farm before its nerfed.

quite an easy fix, just remove phoenix credits from dropping off mobs not in DZ or missions. I mean there are only like 10 named outside of dz/missions and so if they dont want people farming them they can just remove phoenix credits from the loot table.

Also are the HE stock/scope/muzzle worth it? or are purples better.

I need advice.

I'll have enough Phoenix credits today to buy a high end gun blueprint. I'm thinking of going with the Black Market AK one that's for sale, I'm gonna skip the Vector cause I like the versatility of the AK more. And I also think SMGs are sure to receive a nerf soon.

What do you think?

AK is good or Vector is too good to pass up?

deoee

Farmed for about 30mins and got the Handthing-mod.
Next stop is the scope :)

But first I have to wait for the Schornsteinfeger to come ;_;

void666

Banned
I killed bulletking and his crew on pc by accident. And apparently i killed every boss in the map. Too bad because my pc character needed the farm.

Iceman829

I hope the Burger King is still serving customers by the time I get home from work. I was able to buy the blueprints for the scope and magazine from the vendor last night and showed a couple fresh 30s on my friends list what to do so they could gear up/earn some easy credits. I'll be in the mood for a double purple whooper with some phoenix credits on the side tonight.

I hope the Burger King is still serving customers by the time I get home from work. I was able to buy the blueprints for the scope and magazine from the vendor last night and showed a couple fresh 30s on my friends list what to do so they could gear up/earn some easy credits. I'll be in the mood for a double purple whooper with some phoenix credits on the side tonight.
I lol'd literally

I got 2 Cad's from the king last night and although i dont like the feel of it, it does = 4 high end weapon parts :) (also my first yellow drops in 60 hours)

Axial

Oh man, how come I always get to be at work when all these cool exploitable things get out in the wild... four more hours to go.

BLunted

Banned
I need advice.

I'll have enough Phoenix credits today to buy a high end gun blueprint. I'm thinking of going with the Black Market AK one that's for sale, I'm gonna skip the Vector cause I like the versatility of the AK more. And I also think SMGs are sure to receive a nerf soon.

What do you think?

AK is good or Vector is too good to pass up?

I have both the vector and the AK, and prefer the AK. With the mods that I have available, the AK does more DPS according to the game. Also, the AK just "feels" better in my opinion.

m4st4

Should I save my DZ credits? I have 1k right now (only lvl 11, both regular and DZ) and purple vendor guns probably suck anyway after couple of levels... right? I played too much Destiny lol.

Should I save my DZ credits? I have 1k right now (only lvl 11, both regular and DZ) and purple vendor guns probably suck anyway after couple of levels... right? I played too much Destiny lol.

If you can buy something you may aswell upgrade? I have never used a DZ credit I have 200k+ You get 1000 DZ from 2 mob kills aka 20 seconds at level 30

void666

Banned
The king gave me a caduceus. No interesting talents but still a HE.

And let me tell you how disappointed i am on how ugly these HE weapons look. I recall reading somewhere they had different sounds. But sounds the same to me.

And let me tell you how disappointed i am on how ugly these HE weapons look. I recall reading somewhere they had different sounds. But sounds the same to me.

Caduceus is pretty bad, that must be like the onyl HE he drops as i got 2 from him. The talents are just too bad to use but I will keep one in my stash for lulz.

110k headshots here. /flex

dang what do you stack on the weapon, Crit damage and crit chance over everything else? Or should I be going mag size / weapon damage or something.

noomi

I haven't found anything really useful to purchase with these yet, might as well spend 'em if you want something.

What's the farming thing everybody is doing right now? Haven't been following on that.

Autums Hope Safehouse, run out, kill boss, collect loot/pcreds, lets adds kill you.

Rinse & Repeat.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
dang what do you stack on the weapon, Crit damage and crit chance over everything else? Or should I be going mag size / weapon damage or something.

I'm stacking crit chance and crit damage. Then just throw up a pulse and go to town.

---

Last night in the powerplant some poor goldie was obliterated. He poked his head out of cover and Wes' marksman hit for 353k followed by mine for 411k.
fKXtnY6.gif

Sacrilege. The Caduce is gorgeous as are my Midas my Pakhun and my Cassidy (and my Damascus :p).

Alpende

Came across an echo yesterday that probably referenced the 'jump over a fence' gag from the Edgar Wright movies.

I like that stuff.

I'm stacking crit chance and crit damage. Then just throw up a pulse and go to town.

---

Last night in the powerplant some poor goldie was obliterated. He poked his head out of cover and Wes' marksman hit for 353k followed by mine for 411k.
fKXtnY6.gif
We frigging ate their lunch and dinner lol. The power plant was a breeze.

Does anyone have a link to that Reddit thread about what your stats should be before you tackle each part of the games endgame? For some reason I can't seem to find it in my history.

Finished up the last mission last night and got a couple purples. Want to know what I should be tackling next and if my gear is good enough to start challenge modes.

Haruko

First run of Lincoln Tunnel CM farming last night, and Caduceus dropped for me AND a friend in my party.

Was a good night.

F8BSzR5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom