• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shit. Didn't know this.
It's so good. The entire time your support station is active, any reload you do is a free reload and you fill your mag with magic bullets. Couple with the smart cover buffs, shotgun rushers can't close enough to you to be a problem.

Holy crap that is crazy. When it seemed pulses didn't stack I assumed other damage buffs didn't stack either. Well, I know what my group will be switching to tonight! I wonder if this will get patched?

I hope not. The devs said in their update this week that enemies didn't need nerfed, but that we needed to git gud essentially. They provided all the tools we need, it was just a matter of figuring out how to use them correctly.

Are you looking at the blueprints or the actual items?

Why you gotta be such a bad influence.

Yes we need to

blueprints, it says it needs division tech. it's a blueprint from DZ6 vendor

There is no way to make this gold division tech like other stuff, you need to find this in the darkzone and is EXTREMELY rare, i had like 5 in my grind to 50 but used them for gear

blueprints, it says it needs division tech. it's a blueprint from DZ6 vendor

There is no way to make this gold division tech like other stuff, you need to find this in the darkzone and is EXTREMELY rare, i had like 5 in my grind to 50 but used them for gear
Ah, interesting... I'm only 37 in the dz so I haven't been paying attention to that very much.

Iceman829

It's so good. The entire time your support station is active, any reload you do is a free reload and you fill your mag with magic bullets. Couple with the smart cover buffs, shotgun rushers can't close enough to you to be a problem.

I hope not. The devs said in their update this week that enemies didn't need nerfed, but that we needed to git gud essentially. They provided all the tools we need, it was just a matter of figuring out how to use them correctly.

The king is now serving lunch!

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
What Smart Cover mods should we run with?

• Trapper
  • Recharger
  • Concealment
Cover Trail is active.

Also gonna use it with Pulse - Tactical Scanner mod.

WITHE1982

if you return to your own game state/session, he will be gone

but there are other named bosses in the guide

Ok thanks man.

Typically I think the only named boss I've actually killed is BK. The Garment run doesn't look too bad to do though so I may just farm that one.

Can somebody explain this burger king thing to me? I'm only level 26, but if I need to hit 30 I definitely want to get on top of it before they nerf this.

Frenden

Banned
Is there a way to turn off friends from joining free roam? I don't know how to make my session private. I had a well meaning pal almost kill my Burger King drive thru farm.

What Smart Cover mods should we run with?

• Trapper
  • Recharger
  • Concealment
Cover Trail is active.

Also gonna use it with Pulse - Tactical Scanner mod.
We rolled with 4 Recharger mods.

You won't believe how fast that will make your support station skill reset. You literally always have those two skills ready to go, especially if you have a high skill build.

Kalamari

I bought the HE Flash Hider blueprint, I think it can roll with reduced threat which might be important for the raid. The lower the threat, the higher the dps can be without stealing aggro.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Weapons vendor in The Grindhouse is selling a great purple burst fire MP-5 A4 SMG for 55,000 credits.

Stats:
+22% Critical Hit Chance
55,000 DPS
7025 DMG
800 RPM
32 MAG

Talents:
- Predatory: Killing a target regenarates 10.5% health over 5 seconds
- Ferocious: Damage against Elite and Named enemies is increased by 11%

KiraXD

so do you feel guilty for BK farming? should we feel guilty? are we cheating? glitching? if its in the game might as well exploit it?

I farmed him a bit last night... Coins take forever since its just 2... but you make fast bucks off the purples. (he drops a yellow?)

KiraXD

Is there a way to turn off friends from joining free roam? I don't know how to make my session private. I had a well meaning pal almost kill my Burger King drive thru farm.

Yeah press options/start go to group, press square/x and change to the furthest right option [private]

deoee

so do you feel guilty for BK farming? should we feel guilty? are we cheating? glitching? if its in the game might as well exploit it?

I farmed him a bit last night... Coins take forever since its just 2... but you make fast bucks off the purples. (he drops a yellow?)

D3unRQH.png

darkwing

it's just a game...

Hale_C

If there's a kind soul out there on pc farming currently, an invite would be much appreciated .. Killed both mobs already :(

Uplay: Hale_T

Iceman829

They nerfed phoenix credit farming after people loaded up farming the DZ, so this is my way of getting mine in. No guilt here. Getting better equipment and loading up on materials while I can only make me enjoy the game more. Was able to help some of my buddies that were fresh 30s that don't have too much time to play get some better gear via this method, so now we can run activities when they are around.

lol dont feel guilty, massive could fix this in 30 seconds if they wanted to.

It's a game function until it's patched, so it's not a bad thing to do. You're not hacking or cheating. You're just playing the game haha.

Frenden

Banned
Yeah press options/start go to group, press square/x and change to the furthest right option [private]

Thank you!

I hope the PC vendor in the BoO still sells Electronics and Stamina gear mods after his inventory cycles tonight. I'm sitting on 400 PCs, but I don't want to spend them until we see his new inventory.

Buying the HE Firearms Mod Blueprint was totally worth it and I know I'll need the others eventually. But I'm feeling miserly with my creds.

RdN

Doing the Autumn's House stuff for about an hour now.. 120% scavenging... Absolutely no high end drops.

Only crappy purples.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
If I start a new character and invite 3 people who are 30's I can just invite them to kill the BK dude since he will spawn due to starting a new character.

Should work right? Whole map is open including safe houses.

Iceman829

If I start a new character and invite 3 people who are 30's I can just invite them to kill the BK dude since he will spawn due to starting a new character.

Should work right? Whole map is open including safe houses.

If they spawn into your instance the enemies might be respawned, but the side mission in times square might need to be cleared first for BK to spawn in. After that people can feel free to use the drive thru.

Thanks! :D

Do you mean the talent? I haven't checked it. I logged out as soon as I took the screenshot. Going to celebrate with my wife tonight lol.

Yea I was wondering about the talent. I heard BK is running a 5 for $4 special if you are interested in dining out :p Enjoy your evening.

Just unlocked the smart grenades . Torn between turret and this . Turret is awesome for distraction and getting out of tight situations .

I was at the end of the Times Square mission with 3 dudes out in the open all dead and the little turret saved my arse when trying to revive em :))

catspit

If you join a BK group. How do you stay in their "session" and leave the group so your by yourself but still in the Bk session. Do they leave? Kick you? What do they have to do.

Iceman829

If you join a BK group. How do you stay in their "session" and leave the group so your by yourself but still in the Bk session. Do they leave? Kick you? What do they have to do.

Have them drop out

yea PC vendor, it has been the same all week ( same with advanced weapon vendor ) I hope they both get new loot some time

It should be refreshing today. Last night it told me 18hrs till reset when I logged out. I hope some sweet marksman rifle is available this week

shermas

I just hit 30 last night and don't remember killing many yellows during Free Roam PvE sessions... Gonna get home and see if BK is still alive in my game.

Stayed up waaaaaaayyyyyyy too late playing the daily missions once they were unlocked. I haven't even finished the last story mission yet.

I really didn't worry too much about any build while I was gearing up... Just junked gear, swapped it out and did side missions for XP.

Looking forward to finally modding gear, building upgrades and being a little more selective with my gear.

Just did Lexington challenge twice. Each time took 20mins as we had a guy in my group who basically runs it all the time.

Finally got the Vector and jumped to 86k dps from 55k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom