• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Se_7_eN

Yeah they need to quit that shit... is this really news? Don't make things worse... or maybe they're "helping" by bringing it to the attention of more people and likely the Devs?

Agreed, it is pretty shitty of a "News" site to pass around exploits.... VG247 is one of the worst at it.

"Game breaking bug and how to max end game in 2 minutes!" - VG247

Next article:
"The end game is bare and boring when you max out in The Division" - VG247

valkyre

Guys anyone care to group with me to farm phoenix credits and purple/ HE items using the Autmun's hope safe house glitch?

I have already killed the group so i cant do this on my own.

Alternatively someone who hasnt kill that specific enemy "Bullet King" can invite me to his world make me keader and then leave the group so i can stay on his world and farm.

Would love if someone can help me out

Animator

Bought the blackmarket ak from special weapons vendor yesterday and immediately regretted it. The vector is so much better imo. Should have bought the Super 90 because that one is a BEAST in dark zone with the right stat rolls.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Man got to Autumns Hope with my level 4. Quite a rush avoiding all the cleaners.

Edit: Ok BK isn't there so you gotta do the side mission as Iceman829 mentioned. I should check that with my main since I may have missed it.

It'd be hilarious if there's nothing but Caduceus' in stock.

image.php
image.php

BLunted

Banned
Vector is probably the best blueprint you can buy.

I wasnt too crazy about it. WIth the mods i currently have available, it did less dps than my Black Market AK47, and didnt feel as good. I have the vector as my backup for when I run out of ammo on the AK.

I want to try a good LMG though. I would love a HE blueprint for a classic M60

I really like the game, but playing alone kinda sucks. I'm already level 29, but will double dip on the Xbox one version since my friend is getting it also.

Javes

I wasnt too crazy about it. WIth the mods i currently have available, it did less dps than my Black Market AK47, and didnt feel as good. I have the vector as my backup for when I run out of ammo on the AK.

I want to try a good LMG though. I would love a HE blueprint for a classic M60

Most of the HE blueprint guns are highly dependent on the talents you get. For the Vector, I'd say anything that increases crit damage/chance or the bonus headshot talent are what you should be looking for.

Did you get it off the Burger King? Thats the only yellow he drops. It is...okay? Has crappy talents but says 100kdps

I dunno, mine has

Self-Preserved: Heal 3% of critical hit dmg
Cool-headed: Headshot reduce skill cool down 5.5%
Restored: Killing removes status effects.

First two sound good to me for first HE weapon.

BLunted

Banned
Most of the HE blueprint guns are highly dependent on the talents you get. For the Vector, I'd say anything that increases crit damage/chance or the bonus headshot talent are what you should be looking for.

I havent really been focusing too much on the talents, as I tend to not qualify for them because I am focusing primarily on Electronics and Stamina. Trying to build more of a support character.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Ok I have Bullet King available on Xbox. I completed one of the nearest side missions and after that he now spawns.

Is it possible to invite me , make me leader so i can farm the that thing? You can then leave group if you like to do your thing :)

Psn id: valkyre4

On Xbox sorry. :X

valkyre

Guys anyone willing to help me with autumn hope safehouse glitch? It will only take 2 mins of your time to invite me make me group leader and then ditch me :)

As long as you havent killed the dude ofcourse.

So if I already killed the BK and his goons there's nothing I can do to get him back? I need like 20 more PC to get me the Vector gun and the CM for today is nearly impossible. :/

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
This is so bad lol. Worse that the loot cave on Destiny because this gets you guaranteed items everytime.

BLunted

Banned
So if I already killed the BK and his goons there's nothing I can do to get him back? I need like 20 more PC to get me the Vector gun and the CM for today is nearly impossible. :/

Pretty sure running a single challenge mode nets you 30 PC. I amassed like 300 PC yesterday alone.

EDIT: and a guaranteed yellow.

catspit

Guys anyone willing to help me with autumn hope safehouse glitch? It will only take 2 mins of your time to invite me make me group leader and then ditch me :)

As long as you havent killed the dude ofcourse.

Let me know if you find anyone on PS4 pls

Iceman829

If you check a page or 2 back someone posted the garment station boss.

If you can join another players game that has BK still alive and have them leave you can kill him as much as you need

Haruko

Pretty sure running a single challenge mode nets you 30 PC. I amassed like 300 PC yesterday alone.

EDIT: and a guaranteed yellow.

Yeah, I ran Challenge Mode on Lincoln Tunnel four times yesterday for an easy 120 PC.
Final boss drops 1-3 PC also.

We were finishing it around 10-15min per run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom