• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killzig

Is there really no opinion on the Mida right now? Is it worth buying the vector if you have the Mida at lvl 31?

Also seeing Rawr farming BK made my heart all warm and fuzzy.

Didn't the talent that made the Midas worth getting get disabled? I've seen most people rolling with vectors and black market AKs.

dLMN8R

So what do people think Ubisoft can do in future updates? The loot system already seems silly enough with one AK-47 somehow being 1000x more powerful than another AK-47, and it seems stretched as far as it could possibly get at the moment.

Sci-fi elements? More futuristic weapons? Something else?

Deku Tree

I wonder why the Division doesn't seem to get data-mined for items available? Destiny is always extensively data-mined within minutes after people download the new patches. Does Ubi employ some tech that makes data mining not work?

Just got the Logitech H800 wireless headset for this. It's a sweet headset for $60 (it works with either the bundled dongle or via bluetooth which is awesome).

I bought the sony gold headset a couple days ago, so far so good. Works for my PC (as I dont have PS4) and makes playing with friends way more fun. (although I wish proximity chat didnt exist)

I wonder why the Division doesn't seem to get data-mined for items available? Destiny is always extensively data-mined within minutes after people download the new patches. Does Ubi employ some tech that makes data mining not work?

They did data mine, there were 10 unique weapons..(this was during beta but i would imagine it is the same)

Milennia

So how do I repeatedly kill this boss everyone is talking about, haven't heard much about it in terms of details

Edit
Nvm found it

Pretty happy with my stats right now, need to get that crit dmg up more.

Cd2eQEsUkAAjvPT.jpg:large

Words can't express how fucking awful these virus scanner missions are, especially in later areas where the possible area is HUGE. Fuck, I hate these.

xclaw

Words can't express how fucking awful these virus scanner missions are, especially in later areas where the possible area is HUGE. Fuck, I hate these.

It's easier if you spend a few minutes figuring out where the darn things are before starting but I agree they are annoying.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned

The one in the shopping mall is a nightmare. I could see the crate but couldn't find access to it from any direction.

Axial

Come back from a long day of work just to find out that I allready killed the fucker, no BK farming for me, bummer : (

The one in the shopping mall is a nightmare. I could see the crate but couldn't find access to it from any direction.

I JUST got that one done after who knows how many tries. You have to go turn on the power down below and THEN go press buttons to open the store gates. Good thing the game told us that!

Still can't find all of them in this fucking contaminated parking garage. I swear, they must be hidden or glitched out, I've searched everywhere.

Ruthles, please add NSFW before posting stuff like that =P

I was skeptical and LTTP for this game and am now trying to catch up to y'all

Yeah, the garage one was totally bugged. No other virus scanners were spawned except the initial one. I left the area, came back, and they were there the next time. Talk about insanity.

Have you done the one in the school? Holy shit. When i saw that timer
15 minutes

Hahaha, yuuuup. I think I lucked out on that one, just wandering the damned halls.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I JUST got that one done after who knows how many tries. You have to go turn on the power down below and THEN go press buttons to open the store gates. Good thing the game told us that!

Still can't find all of them in this fucking contaminated parking garage. I swear, they must be hidden or glitched out, I've searched everywhere.

Thanks I'll check it out later tonight.

Any BK farms on Xbox one currently?

You can join me if you want.

I rolled a terrible Vector last week. Its perks are among the three worst possible.

I want to reroll a new one from the blueprint, but I'm waiting to see if anyone's stock at the BoO actually rolls over tonight before committing mats.

Seriously. It's a turd. Almost anything rolled on a new one will be better.

Same thing happened to me, then I did another and got my beast.

I really liked the Virus Scanner and Satellite Uplink missions :(

The Supply Acquisition ones can fuck off though, or whatever they're called.

Yeah, the ones where you have to carry one of 2 or 3 stupid cases a few hundred yards at times... sometimes as enemies constantly respawn... the guys who came up with that mission deserve a swift kick in the nuts... or lady parts.

O_O hours played? if you dont mind me asking

100 or so.

It's capped at 60 though so not much more you can improve in that regard.

Crit chance? I'm talking about crit damage. Is there is a post that lists the cap values?

Show me the equipment NAO

Vector with crit and headshot talents, most of my gear and mods have crit and headshot perks.

Cd2lpaIVIAAXKJB.jpg:large

A lot of stats on my armor pieces are not even that good, and apart from a HE mag I haven't crafted any other HE mods yet. Potentially my dps can go a lot higher if I craft more HE mods and re-roll HE gear, but I'm in no hurry. The DPS number is not that important, the stats and perks are.

Had to drop my electronics by a lot so I could have certain talents active that boost dps a fair bit.

Come back from a long day of work just to find out that I allready killed the fucker, no BK farming for me, bummer : (
I'm going to try joining another person's game and seeing if the BK boss respawns seeing as it will be their world and not mine. I will let you know if this works!

Edit : It didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom