• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLunted

Banned
Yeah but I can't seem to find a good group to finish that mission on PS4 (And I've been at it since 8am this morning!)

Sorry to hear that. On PC, the lexington ave challenge is practically on farm mode for everyone. Can usually complete in 10-15 mins.

Yeah, I ran Challenge Mode on Lincoln Tunnel four times yesterday for an easy 120 PC.
Final boss drops 1-3 PC also.

We were finishing it around 10-15min per run

Yeah, i switched from lincoln tunnel as I was getting burnt out from running it repeatedly.

So if I already killed the BK and his goons there's nothing I can do to get him back? I need like 20 more PC to get me the Vector gun and the CM for today is nearly impossible. :/
There's another farming run available from The Cavern. Takes like 30 seconds longer but it still does the job. I'm sure a video has been posted already but I'm posting from mobile so I can't find it atm

valkyre

I see people doing the BK thing. Come on guys someone with BK alive can throw an invite? Its literally 2 min thing, wont bother your precious time at all! :)

Id: valkyre4

I have both of the farmable bosses open in my game. I'm at level 25 (and just noticed I don't have any guns over level 20). I am getting ROASTED by them. Not even getting close to downing them before dying. Wonder if I should head to the level 25 zone for awhile to farm some better gear. Seems like my completionist mindset is keeping me over-leveled for areas, which makes my gear under-leveled for enemies of the same level? Advice?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Yes finally. Praise Mr B King.

He dropped a purple 700 bag for me. Can get rid of this blue one now.

Klyka

Banned
I believe that lincoln tunnel, Russian embassy and lexington are permanent, and the daily is a fouth that rotates.

I could be wrong, so dont quote me on that.

4 missions in the game have challenge mode, daily or not.

lincoln, lexington, consulate and power plant

more challenge mode missions will be added in the future

BLunted

Banned
4 missions in the game have challenge mode, daily or not.

lincoln, lexington, consulate and power plant

more challenge mode missions will be added in the future

I thought the power plant was rotated in. I dont recall seeing it on wednesday, but it is quite possible I just hadnt noticed it.

Did it lastnight and it was a pain in the ass. Took like 40 mins with the group I had, so wont be farming that one.

Kadin

I see people doing the BK thing. Come on guys someone with BK alive can throw an invite? Its literally 2 min thing, wont bother your precious time at all! :)

Id: valkyre4
Please stop spamming every page with your requests. If ppl can invite, they will.

Nope. Once they're dead (and their entourage), that's it.

Wait... i thought these guys were only around at lvl 30? There were roaming bosses in the PvE areas from lvl 1?!

I might be SOL as i left only the top-right-most area un touched... everything else i wiped entirely clean :(

How important is the armor stat on a piece of gear?

I'm looking at some of the blueprints and purchasable yellow high end items and some have better perks and ability stats but some have lower armour stats.

Is it generally going to be better because it's a high end 31 piece of gear and I shouldn't worry that much about the armour rating?

Frenden

Banned
I rolled a terrible Vector last week. Its perks are among the three worst possible.

I want to reroll a new one from the blueprint, but I'm waiting to see if anyone's stock at the BoO actually rolls over tonight before committing mats.

Seriously. It's a turd. Almost anything rolled on a new one will be better.

xRaizen

Have now bought the blueprints for the High End Firearms and Stamina Gear Mods, now I'm going to farm another 400 or so PC's to be ready for whatever the shop gets tonight. Hoping for gloves, chest, or holster. And more weapon mods!

Arrrammis

I rolled a terrible Vector last week. Its perks are among the three worst possible.

I want to reroll a new one from the blueprint, but I'm waiting to see if anyone's stock at the BoO actually rolls over tonight before committing mats.

If you're ok having a purple one instead of HE, the vendor in the Crypt is selling a pretty great one(or was when I was online a few hours ago). +20 headshot damage, +20 critical chance, high stability.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

What if you craft another one and it rolls the same talents in a different order?

BK Boss: Can you kill some of his henchmen and still have them all respawn later? They are all so closely grouped; sometimes hard just to kill BK.

BK Boss: Can you kill some of his henchmen and still have them all respawn later? They are all so closely grouped; sometimes hard just to kill BK.

As long as 1 other red level 30 enemy is left its fine. I nervously tested it myself and getting rid of the others makes things easier. Just be careful

So yeah, don't bother with blueprints from dz6. If you're lucky you can roll 1 time and then back grinding 20 hours for more gold division tech. Way better of with the HE in the base so you can reroll until you like it.

Is there really no opinion on the Mida right now? Is it worth buying the vector if you have the Mida at lvl 31?

Also seeing Rawr farming BK made my heart all warm and fuzzy.

Made some great progress today. Need to work on my health stats next since DPS is at a good level now. Any suggestions based on what you see I have as my setup currently would be great!

Do we know if there are white pants to find? Haven't had any drop or seen any other players with a pair.

OZlrXQH.jpg

FLAguy954

Just got the Logitech H800 wireless headset for this. It's a sweet headset for $60 (it works with either the bundled dongle or via bluetooth which is awesome).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom