• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladmiris

I got to level 30 and the game crashed on me last night and have been unable to get it to start. I get to the Ubisoft logo and it crashes. I have reinstalled the game and Uplay, rolled back drivers, reinstalled C++ and DirectX...I am lost. I put a ticket in with Ubi but they have been less than helpful. If anyone has any solutions please PM me (don't want to derail the thread). Thanks!

Running i5-6600K, 980ti, 16GB DDR4, 480GB SSD, Windows 10

Iceman829

I know everyone is enjoying their whoppers right now, but do you guys know about the double revive glitch? It allows you to instantly revive after being downed.

When you revive someone continue to hold down the button you use to revive until it says
"Sneak King revived by Iceman829"
"Sneak King revived by Iceman829"

When it shows up twice the revived played is protected by an additional revive and will be instantly revived upon being downed the next time

100 or so.

Crit chance? I'm talking about crit damage. Is there is a post that lists the cap values?

Vector with crit and headshot talents, most of my gear and mods have crit and headshot perks.

Cd2lpaIVIAAXKJB.jpg:large

A lot of stats on my armor pieces are not even that good, and apart from a HE mag I haven't crafted any other HE mods yet. Potentially my dps can go a lot higher if I craft more HE mods and re-roll HE gear, but I'm in no hurry. The DPS number is not that important, the stats and perks are.

I have a vector with similar perks and I am only 100kdps :( I guess i need to get crit damage and crit % on all my gear

What High end blueprints do you think are must haves before the reset happens? I got the vector, Stamina mod, Handstop, Extended magazine, muzzle brake, and a few gears.

Iceman829

So what's the best way to get endgame gear just farm dz?

1. Farm Phoenix Credits:

x2 Daily Hard Missions - 15 Phoenix Credits for completing
x1 Daily Challenge Mission - 20 Bonus Phoenix Credits
Challenge Missions - Reward 30 Phoenix credits repeatable
Burger King drive thru located in times square - repeat as many times until you are stuffed

2. Purchase blueprints from BoO vendor in the tech wing or from high rank DZ vendors

3. Craft awesome loots

Playing a game with Ruthless in the community, you will grow Jelly very fast. LOL

Anyone who's played RPG's would know that stats like crit % and crit damage, and perks that boost them or let you activate them in higher frequency is the way to go.

Honestly there are a lot of perks and stats on the gear and weapons in The Division which makes it confusing for players to decide what's better. Don't worry about the dps number, my sniper shows only 100k dps but two crit headshots can destroy an elite's armor.

Honestly there are a lot of perks and stats on the gear and weapons in The Division which makes it confusing for players to decide what's better. Don't worry about the dps number, my sniper shows only 100k dps but two crit headshots can destroy an elite's armor.

Seriously, I think they went a little overboard. I like customizing a build, but there are so many slots with so much RNG, I still feel like I'm just wearing random stuff, rather coherent loadout that enhances my build.

Cob32

Is the supply drop side mission that's on the west edge of the area that needs to be completed? I've just beat it and no sign of BK.

Matush

Anybody got Autumns Hope boss spawned, it looks like I killed him, want to farm as much as I can, PSN Matush_SVK, thanks.

So I'm a new player and I'm still trying to get the handle of some things. Help would be appreciated.

I'm on ps4 and I find the text in this game to be incredibly tiny. Is there a way to increase it? I'm always straining to see help text, map info, etc.

I'm surprised at how squishy I am early on. Did the first medic story mission solo and died many times. I feel like I keep struggling with moving between cover. It seems to take too long to select and move, avoid grenades, etc. how do people do this normally. I feel like I'm missing something. I gather a key component of this game is not staying at one cover location for long.

Thanks

Deku Tree

100 or so.

Cd2lpaIVIAAXKJB.jpg:large

A lot of stats on my armor pieces are not even that good, and apart from a HE mag I haven't crafted any other HE mods yet. Potentially my dps can go a lot higher if I craft more HE mods and re-roll HE gear, but I'm in no hurry. The DPS number is not that important, the stats and perks are.

Had to drop my electronics by a lot so I could have certain talents active that boost dps a fair bit.

I can't get a yellow holster to drop for me!!!

Lnkn52

Anyone who's played RPG's would know that stats like crit % and crit damage, and perks that boost them or let you activate them in higher frequency is the way to go.

This is all new to me, be my sherpa!

Axial

I'm going to try joining another person's game and seeing if the BK boss respawns seeing as it will be their world and not mine. I will let you know if this works!

Edit : It didn't work.

I tried and it did work. Joined in on a friendly group of people doing rounds back and forth, no need to die, just kill the BK pick up his loot go back and repeat... unfortunately some asshole joined in and decided to kill the whole bunch of enemies : (

Oh wow, after like 150 kills of Fumes (Garment District named), he finally dropped Caduceus. I had long given up hope on it being in his loot table.

Eesh, I just went into the dark zone by myself at level 20 and I keep getting my ass destroyed by regular enemies during extraction. Its like I get to the extraction and then 20 enemies all with armor come through and its impossible to keep up. Feels kind of pointless to even play in the dark zone until my friend comes on later.

Eesh, I just went into the dark zone by myself at level 20 and I keep getting my ass destroyed by regular enemies during extraction. Its like I get to the extraction and then 20 enemies all with armor come through and its impossible to keep up. Feels kind of pointless to even play in the dark zone until my friend comes on later.

I played with 3 randoms using matchmaking the other day in the DZ... it went surprisingly OK. They just followed me around on a farming route I usually take. I would recommend doing matchmaking for DZ if you want to go in but don't have anyone to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom