• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loot felt better before they nerfed it. I have a HE RPK that dropped in free roam. Shitty now. Haven't heard of anyone getting similar after.

Fuck, man. I want Diablo, not Destiny. Getting frustrated.

I got an HE Scar L just today off the last named boss in the Russian Consulate for the daily (regular daily, before the reset). And I got a Midas off Cannibal in the DZ yesterday. Obviously that's not indicative of drops being fine but it does still happen.

Frenden

Banned
I got an HE Scar L just today off the last named boss in the Russian Consulate for the daily (regular daily, before the reset). And I got a Midas off Cannibal in the DZ yesterday. Obviously that's not indicative of drops being fine but it does still happen.

Good to know. Seems waaaay more infrequent. I got 2 HEs in 10 boss kills pre-nerf. 2 in around 100 after.

telasoman

Group of Rogues hacking in the lower end Dark Zone currently. One shotting people through snowstorms and teleporting to people instantly killing them.

I died, spawned .2 km away, walk outside and die by the same guy within 5 seconds.

Love it..........

xRaizen

I don't think they would change the BP vendor stock anytime soon because of the amount of PC players have

Then they'll have lost a lot of players. Destiny at least had Xur coming every Friday, and everyone awaited his arrival because it meant a chance at getting a weapon that would freshen up their gameplay in some way or another. Or being pissed he didn't have the Gjallarhorn.

They've certainly lost me, though. I don't have any incentives at all to keep playing.

BraXzy

Well I'm calling it. I'm now sitting on 520 Phoenix Credits, I've had 3 Caduceus drops and gained like 200 extra fabric/tools/electronics.

I have the BK mission. I'm already at the safe house.

PSN: TheAznOne420

Major thanks to you for sharing your instance with me :D

darkwing

Then they'll have lost a lot of players. Destiny at least had Xur coming every Friday, and everyone awaited his arrival because it meant a chance at getting a weapon that would freshen up their gameplay in some way or another. Or being pissed he didn't have the Gjallarhorn.

They've certainly lost me, though. I don't have any incentives at all to keep playing.

yeah, people were playing to get strange coins just for Friday, good stuff

I haven't DZ'd much. I just poop socked CMs. I think it's time to do more of it.

imo the DZ farm is an alternative (lesser gear too) to pC farming via burger king or CMs or just HMs. While of course many hardcore will go for both, if you are pretty geared up via CMs and pC blueprints you may wanna go checkout the vendor in DZ06 before you commit to ranking up to 50, its fairly disappointing gear imo and not at all worth the time investment.

Frenden

Banned
imo the DZ farm is an alternative (lesser gear too) to pC farming via burger king or CMs or just HMs. While of course many hardcore will go for both, if you are pretty geared up via CMs and pC blueprints you may wanna go checkout the vendor in DZ06 before you commit to ranking up to 50, its fairly disappointing gear imo and not at all worth the time investment.

Cool, cool. Will do.

darkwing

not to mention the loss of xp when you die in DZ

Anilusion

Managed to roll a pretty sweet AK.

vdAyR6e.png

misterck

Where are people getting the Caduceus to drop? I've been doing the cavern far for ages and not had a single yellow drop just purps.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
So this is a dumb question but it's bugging the hell out of me so I'm hoping someone here can answer this. How the hell do you reach the Tools located in the Car Park by the base of operations?

There are 2 containers on the ground by the parked cars but there is another one that I can't see or get to.

I think there is only 2.

Sober

Man why are people melting down over blueprints not changing. I thought that was the point. There are more blueprints in the DZ safehouses that are probably there to fill in the rest of the armour slots.

I do think the high-end weapon blueprints might be lacking for all the weapon types though. Haven't seen any for specific weapon types I'd prefer to use myself. That's what needs some fixing I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom