• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointing with the restock. Got annoyed and bought the Liberator.

Even the guy at the back of the Security wing us selling the same HE guns.

Think I'm going to have to grind to DZ 50; fastest way?

You also need the incredibly rare division tech to craft DZ bought items.

Sober

What sucks about those is that they require high-end division tech to craft, which unlike phoenix credits takes a ridiculous amount of time to get enough of.
Maybe that's the point, if you want to craft a set of H-E gear to near perfection be prepared to farm.

Frenden

Banned
I think 130k DPS and 80k health is a good sweet spot for me right now.

The LMG relies less on crits and more on consistency, so the extra high-highs of crit damage with SMGs don't seem as important as I'm suppressing and then getting 20% bonus headshot damage.

Good LMG talents:

* Going into cover provides bonus stability. (You can leave and re-enter cover to immediately re-proc.)

* Suppressing provides bonus headshot damage.

* Headshots have a 50% chance of not costing ammo. (Make that deep mag last, son.)

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
What's the best assault rifle? Since the blueprints didn't switch over I figure i should spend these credits. I have the Cad but eyeing up the AK

Either I don't understand the stat system at all or it's extremely buggy. Pretty sure highlighting something that will say your firearms will go up and then equipping it and it goes down is not what should happen though!!
Ffs this is annoying now.

mellow

people swear by the AK but I personally cannot use it, doesn't really fit my playstyle and i've been using the vector for too long

Frenden

Banned
Wish there was an acr high end...on OK with doing less damage but I want high stability and accuracy.

LMG with gold mods is your friend, then. Pakhan is pretty darn accurate at range with all gold mods and lobs armor chewing missiles at elites. It feels kinda shit without high-end accessories though.

Can anyone share their BK checkpoint please?

Looks like I wiped mine out at some point.

PS4
Speaking of, I finally bit and re-rolled my Vector. Almost equally shitty perks. Sigh.
I rolled the AK like 3 times and all I got is crap perks. Going to try my luck with the Vector.
:/

BraXzy

Been farming BK in a passive way for the past few hours while watching the Halo championships... I was at 55 Phoenix credits a few hours ago, I'm now sitting at 450 with a shedload of materials from the purples I've dismantled.

I'm glad I got in while I could xD

LProtag

Just rolled a new Vector with Deadly, Brutal, and Determined as my always active perk.

Actually not bad, as it'll let me do CC much more often on challenge mode.

Kadin

So apparently if you press A repeatedly on the X1 controller while the game is booting up (and not paying attention), you'll buy the Season Pass.

It takes a good bit to load up and I was watching TV while doing this and then *ding*, my phone alerts me that I have a new email. It was from Microsoft confirming my purchase. That makes my decision VERY easy now on whether to buy or not.

I need someone on pc that's willing to do me a solid and hold a bk checkpoint for me while I switch from my alt to my main. Takes like 5 minutes. Feel free to send me a pm or something. Or a uplay friends request at WyzeNup.

So this is a dumb question but it's bugging the hell out of me so I'm hoping someone here can answer this. How the hell do you reach the Tools located in the Car Park by the base of operations?

There are 2 containers on the ground by the parked cars but there is another one that I can't see or get to.

JackEtc

After farming BK for 3 hours I gotta call it quits for now. Tons of crafting parts and about 250 PHX Creds I believe? Well spent.

This is my current setup.

w693eEy.jpg

I went with the AK over the Vector and I love it. I spec'd it to ha e tons of stability and it shoots like a laser.

I gotta work on my tech rating. It sucks

xRaizen

The blueprints vendors not changing their stock is asinine. End game is non-existent. Putting the game down now, no reason to play anymore.

I'll be back for Incursions, and maybe Expansion I.

Frenden

Banned
Loot felt better before they nerfed it. I have a HE RPK that dropped in free roam. Shitty now. Haven't heard of anyone getting similar after.

Fuck, man. I want Diablo, not Destiny. Getting frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom