• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these hours spent getting the gun that took me 5 minutes to find randomly :p

Enemies having capes and hoods, while you get nothing :(

Falling for the yellow
shade tech icon
and thinking it's a High End, twice :(

shermas

How are you guys getting your talents on the HE weapons to unlock? I bought that HE Vector, but my firearms are only at 1464 and I've got to hit 2362 for it to unlock. :(

RdN

Still in the fight for the CAD.

My latest strategy was swapping my Vector for a random Assault Rifle. Maybe I can make the game think that I need an HE! Lol...

LiK

so i'm lvl 17 now but the next story mission is lvl 20+. do i need to grind until i'm 20 to play that? i don't want to go in underleveled cuz that's a drag.

so i'm lvl 17 now but the next story mission is lvl 20+. do i need to grind until i'm 20 to play that? i don't want to go in underleveled cuz that's a drag.
Play some side missions until you're at least 19. Being underleveled by 1 is alright but 3+ is going to be brutal.

Get to 19 and then matchmake.

Frenden

Banned

Side missions are your friend. Do a few, hit 19, be good to go.

Edit: what Senti said.

LiK

Play some side missions until you're at least 19. Being underleveled by 1 is alright but 3+ is going to be brutal.

Get to 19 and then matchmake.

Side missions are your friend. Do a few, hit 19, be good to go.

Edit: what Senti said.

alright, been doing those and have been going into every story mission with the minimum level. altho seems like a lot of people are just going in underleveled 2-3 lvls when i MM which makes the missions so much more harder and annoying.

not gonna lie, i am getting pretty bored with the supply drop missions. looking for the collectibles is actually better.

What's the go to thing to do at level 30? I'm fast approaching it now but I'm not sure whether the DZ, dailies or hard mode missions are the best route to good gear.

Frenden

Banned
Four rolls before I got a good Vector. Whew.

Meticulous
25% chance to refill mag on kill.

Deadly
Critical hit damage increased by 25%.

Stable
Stability improved by 40%.

Good enough for now.

Hawk269

Any word on when they will patch all these exploits? Not that they are not fun and all, but to me they can ruin a game like this. Hope it is soon.

Kalentan

It's 11k without mods. The weapon in the picture has mods equiped but none of them increase the damage.

I'm still confused as to how it's 11k without mods. Can weapons exceed their weapon crafting range? Cause I crafted like 5 AK of the same type and got 2 over 8k and 2 in the 7k range.

HMD

I got a Vector with Higher crit chance and Higher Headshot damage talents, but the exotic talent was crap, should I keep rolling or is this as good as it gets?

Frenden

Banned
I got a Vector with Higher crit chance and Higher Headshot damage talents, but the exotic talent was crap, should I keep rolling or is this as good as it gets?

Having rolled five, I'd say two outta three good perks ain't bad. Could be better, but it's not a totally crap roll.

Hawk269

Wanted to share this because I had been waiting for a good deal on this game.

PC version is $41.83 (~$43 total) on this site:

http://www.gamers-outlet.net/buy-to...um=referral&utm_campaign=cheapdigitaldownload

Activated and downloading on uPlay right now.

I don't know your specs for your rig, but if you have a good one the game is fantastic on PC. Not that the console versions are slumps, I have both the PC and Xbox One and if you have the right hardware for the PC version, you can really make it sing. Regardless fantastic game, hope you enjoy it!

_woLf

PC servers are a complete shit show right now. Enemies spawning right on top of people, everyone is lagging/disconnecting over and over, enemies and other players will run in place and teleport around....

:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom