• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apt101

Thought I'd get in some super early morning playtime, when I figured things would be most stable, and getting connection-related errors. Just wanted to poke around for gear mods to increase my DPS.

Jinjo

Wow, I just nearly accidently bought the season pass. Booted up the game and was pressing X, not paying much attention. Apparently it gave a message "hey you beat the game but there's so much more to do" and if you pressed X it immediately sends you to checkout to buy the fucking season pass! Was one X press away from buying the damn thing, as the next option defaults to: "pay". That's shady you, the message didn't even explicitly say anything about buying DLC. Not to mention that season pass content isn't even out.

Never change Ubi.

knitoe

How do you get BK to return if you have killed them all?

He won't respawn.

Simplest way is to have someone invite you to his game. The invitee can leave group, logoff and etc. Just you stay.

If you don't know anyone, you can just matchmake Hard daily and search for a game. Once you join, head to the Autumn safehouse and see if BK is there. If he isn't, leave group and keep searching. Once you find a game, you probably have to help finish the daily otherwise the leader will probably kick you out of the group. After finishing, just stay while everyone leaves one by one, but now, you are good to farm BK until you logoff. Then, you have to repeat.

Kadin

Wow, I just nearly accidently bought the season pass. Booted up the game and was pressing X, not paying much attention. Apparently it gave a message "hey you beat the game but there's so much more to do" and if you pressed X it immediately sends you to checkout to buy the fucking season pass! Was one X press away from buying the damn thing, as the next option defaults to: "pay". That's shady you, the message didn't even explicitly say anything about buying DLC. Not to mention that season pass content isn't even out.

Never change Ubi.
I actually did... Lol

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=198642256&postcount=2829

edit: stupid mobile link

Quite happy with progress so far.
Got both vector and caduceus that give around 13% health restore when I kill something.
Got a few yellow pieces from running Lexington CM.

Now sat around 110k/78k/12k

Personally I think the difficulty of daily hards (not challenge mode) should be increased as at present I feel like I can just run through them.

Apt101

I'm at level 18 and feel like I've stalled. What's the best way to level at this point? It seems like every thing is too low a level, or like level 24. Dark zone time?

Kadin

I'm at level 18 and feel like I've stalled. What's the best way to level at this point? It seems like every thing is too low a level, or like level 24. Dark zone time?
Need to unlock new safe houses and work on side missions and events. Great XP and then story missions when level appropriate.

Leyasu

Banned

Never change Ubi.

Fuck me I'd buy a second season pass for this game. So good.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Finally extracted stuff from DZ, I was running around everywhere and people was going rogue on me but I did find a group extracting which I joined in and helped.
They did shoot me by mistake at first (probably thought I was going to attack) I thought I needed to run but they apologised
I then spent 10 mins clapping, followed them climb on a van and starting clapping again.
They found it funny lol

Jinjo

Fuck me I'd buy a second season pass for this game. So good.

You can buy one for me if you'd ever feel so inclined lol

Damn, pretty much how it happened to me except I was walking to the kitchen with controller in hand. When walking back in the room I saw the screen and was like: " What's this?". Atleast you were sorta on the fence of buying a season pass, no? As much as I like the game I have no intentions just yet.

Kadin

Damn, pretty much how it happened to me except I was walking to the kitchen with controller in hand. When walking back in the room I saw the screen and was like: " What's this?". Atleast you were sorta on the fence of buying a season pass, no? As much as I like the game I have no intentions just yet.
Yeah I was probably gonna buy it but at a later time. This made it real easy and I'm using some of the appearance gear so it worked out okay. I was just a little shocked I was able to do that without doing anything but pressing A.

edit: well it's time to head to bed. Have a good morning everyone, don't get too fat on all that yummy BK goodness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom