• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivory Samoan

Gold Member
Does stability stack? Like I love my Vector purple (L29 which I also am after just finishing General Assembly), but I would like to stabilise it as much as possible (it's a bit finicky after getting used to the AUG).

I don't know your specs for your rig, but if you have a good one the game is fantastic on PC. Not that the console versions are slumps, I have both the PC and Xbox One and if you have the right hardware for the PC version, you can really make it sing. Regardless fantastic game, hope you enjoy it!

Overclocked 980Ti and a 34" Dell Ultrawide curved monitor. Looking forward to it!

fr0st

Banned
Lawl, finally got the Brutal and Deadly talent on my vector. Took me 15 tries ;_;
I rolled 5 vectors from farming BK and got neither brutal or deadly from them...got some stability and accuracy talents...one that penetrates armor is actually good but it rolled a pretty low damage. Which HE AR has the best stability?

Elfstruck

I rolled 5 vectors from farming BK and got neither brutal or deadly from them...got some stability and accuracy talents...one that penetrates armor is actually good but it rolled a pretty low damage. Which HE AR has the best stability?

I dont use AR, but I really like the LVOA-C. Best AR in my opinion, since it has good stability without any mods. Here is the HE version of it from someone on reddit

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=645566359

oSoLucky

Could someone hook me up with a BK checkpoint on PS4? I explained how to so much t to a friend and the first thing he did was join my game and kill the whole spawn while I was still there. PSN is KC_Darkness.

People are intentionally running in front of gunfire in order to try and make you go rogue. It's really fucking annoying. And I really don't want to grind to 50 anyways. I think that's enough of The Division for me....

darkwing

People are intentionally running in front of gunfire in order to try and make you go rogue. It's really fucking annoying. And I really don't want to grind to 50 anyways. I think that's enough of The Division for me....

yup, happened a few times already, my friend died 3 time because of this, he quit DZ lol losing so much xp and hours spent on levelling

knitoe

yup, happened a few times already, my friend died 3 time because of this, he quit DZ lol losing so much xp and hours spent on levelling

I have been saying this for awhile now. Why go rogue or bait someone to shoot you, when you can just wait for them to engage and run in front of them.

oSoLucky

Still need it KC?

Thanks a ton man.

Massive's way of dealing with the community is quite refreshing after months of absolutely despising Bungie, who routinely blamed the players for problems with their game, or Deej who was straight up condescending a lot of the time.

Leyasu

Banned
Morning!

You guys ready for some burgers?
I had a wisdom tooth out Thursday, and the pain woke me up at 5:45am again this morning. So I did a quick couple of hours farming BK. Got to get in there quick before this is patched out.

I now have 3 HE items thanks to this.

Mengetsu

Me and my two friends farmed the story missions on hard mode so I could platinum the game. My scavenger is 169%. My other friend is 136%. He gets 4 HE drops while I got none. Yea fuck numbers /salt.

I got to level 46.75 DZ today. SO, so close to 50.

I didn't even know I wasn't wearing my 42% bonus XP knees -_-

each kill went from 217 to 281. probably half a level or something. Eek.

So is it possible for someone who himself is farming the bk to invite someone and then kick him and the kicked one can also farm then the bk solo?

knitoe

Anyone on PC has BK and can share?
So is it possible for someone who himself is farming the bk to invite someone and then kick him and the kicked one can also farm then the bk solo?
No. If you get kick, you will return to your world. Instead, the person inviting should just logoff and you stay.

Definity

I want one of the shotgun sniper weapons those guys have in challenge mode. I'm all for a good challenge but the shotgun rushers are a bit much when they can one shot across the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom