• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

k1t4j

So i wanted to share my Agent, only level 19, but I am proud of what I achieved so far.

sJcmU8m.png

I have been playing solo, doing the hard missions and DZ. I really like the freedom of builds and itemisation you can have in this game. Personally I have been focusing on STAMINA + ARMOR > FIREARMS + ELECTRONICS.

The extra hp and mitigation is super useful more so than extra dps. I was really sad to discover that the mine talent is so underwhelming, the damage is very low even with the 40% extra blast damage on explosions. I use it mainly to buff my sticky grenade damage.

My order of business is to get some time and try to hit DZ40 before continuing levelling up.

Please forgive what maybe an incredibly stupid question that may have already been answered but what do the repurposed mods do?

Is it really just what it says in the right hand box?

If so do I need to be carrying several?

Klyka

Banned
Wow what a bad review. He pretty much reviews the game on how he wish it should be... And because he has other (unrealistic) expectations it's a bad game?

Welcome to Angry Joe, where he will tell you for weeks how awesome the game is while he is going to all those dev hosted events and then once the game is out and his contract fulfilled he goes "welp, time to make my usual videos!" and shits all over the same things he said the game did really well.

It's a business. He makes money.
If he can make a review to maximize money, he will. Just like everyone else.

Currently level 19 / DZ level 13 (or 14, I don't remember). What is commonly accepted as the better option: staying at 19 and try to hit DZ30 or completing the campaign and then farm DZ exp?

Leyasu

Banned
Brace yourself, the Angry Joe review is out

5/10
You know that you should not be enjoying this game right??

Boom, I have a trapped nerve in my back and am just about to be signed off of work for week. I'm going to be hitting this hard. As I say all the time to my gf who is often negative, there are plenty of positives as well...

deoee

You know that you should not be enjoying this game right??

Boom, I have a trapped nerve in my back and am just about to be signed off of work for week. I'm going to be hitting this hard. As I say all the time to my gf who is often negative, there are plenty of positives as well...

I just uninstalled!

WITHE1982

Just had a Caduceus drop from "Fumes" boss in the garment district (took around 300 runs). Just for anyone who cannot get BK to spawn then it's 100% confirmed that other bosses drop HE stuff.

ChrisW

Can you only do this Burger King thing at level 30, when I step out of the Autumn safe house there is no mob, also how do I get the vector in a drop without having to wait to buy the high end one?

daxy

Does BK drop more phoenix credits than the other bosses? Seem to get some conflicting info on this. I've had to run Fumes and he drops 1-3 credits.
Also, this seems like a slower grind than doing the dailies and challenging runs. I've only been getting around 70 credits/hour.

oSoLucky

Holy shit. Grinding BK in zombie mode on little to no sleep in between taking care of an infant is taking its toll on my sanity. One run I ran up to BK and saluted him, not realizing that he was what I was supposed to kill. Then about 3 minutes later I had dozed off and was dreaming about being Khal Drogo doing you know what to Danaerys. Fading fast.

Cob32

Does BK drop more phoenix credits than the other bosses? Seem to get some conflicting info on this. I've had to run Fumes and he drops 1-3 credits.
Also, this seems like a slower grind than doing the dailies and challenging runs. I've only been getting around 70 credits/hour.

All named bosses regardless of difficulty drop 1-3 now I believe.

bjaelke

Just had a Caduceus drop from "Fumes" boss in the garment district (took around 300 runs). Just for anyone who cannot get BK to spawn then it's 100% confirmed that other bosses drop HE stuff.

Drop for me in Lexington CM last night (after getting it from one of the roaming bosses). When it rains etc.

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
So i wanted to share my Agent, only level 19, but I am proud of what I achieved so far.

I have been playing solo, doing the hard missions and DZ. I really like the freedom of builds and itemisation you can have in this game. Personally I have been focusing on STAMINA + ARMOR > FIREARMS + ELECTRONICS.

The extra hp and mitigation is super useful more so than extra dps. I was really sad to discover that the mine talent is so underwhelming, the damage is very low even with the 40% extra blast damage on explosions. I use it mainly to buff my sticky grenade damage.

My order of business is to get some time and try to hit DZ40 before continuing levelling up.

Nice build! What jacket are you wearing? I keep finding pretty tame stuff clothingwise.

Apt101

They did a good job of designing a solid healing class/build/whatever in a shooter. I feel truly useful, like turning losses into wins on these harder boss battles and/or large swarms. It's also amazing how quickly I gained three levels and started finding awesome gear once someone here told me I needed to unlock new safehouses for more content.

Recalibrating

Do I want 33% bonus kill xp for dark zone levelling, or 67% scavenging?

I'm thinking the latter

After finding out earlier today that bonus kill xp works in the dark zone, I looked around a little and some people suggested stacking it and farming DZ01/02 if you're trying to hit 50.

No idea how well it works from personal experience, though.

Klyka

Banned
After finding out earlier today that bonus kill xp works in the dark zone, I looked around a little and some people suggested stacking it and farming DZ01/02 if you're trying to hit 50.

No idea how well it works from personal experience, though.

stacking kill xp is the difference between getting 175 xp per kill or 300+

it considerably speeds up gaining DZ rank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom