• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cd6FJusWoAAV0y4.jpg:large

Did the two Hard dailies and got from level 18 to 21 in the DZ. Bumped into a random when I entered, grouped up with him. We went about exploring and killing mobs. Didn't get anything good from 3 or so extractions, decided to call it a day. Ran into a mob near the Exit, the final enemy dropped a legit purple backpack at last. Went to extract at the parking garage, got downed by a shotgunner who had come up the stairwell behind me. At the very, very last second, teammate managed to manipulate space to come and revive me.

Would have been livid if I'd lost that backpack :p

Anyone agree that skins shouldn't take stash space? I like to keep my inventory tidy so anything I'm not using goes in the stash. That'll soon fill with skins though if they carry on selling one a day.

oSoLucky

I am probably going to stop at 5 or 600 PC. I'm going to have to DZ anyway for crafting mats and I'd rather not get everything and have that carrot taken away. I already bought most of what I needed before BK farming though. HE Weapon Parts and Division Tech on the other hand.......

I need BK farming :(

My stats/gear are shit right now. Please add me anyone who can help me (PS4): insane_mauricio

I'll only be able to play in ~6h though. Stuck at work :|

Ruruja

Correct. Massive are aware of the exploit and working on a patch (allegedly already done). No punishment for those that take advantage of it.

"Introducing Dragon Credits - the real end-game credits. Get the best gear in the game with Dragon Credits."

noomi

Another brutal challenge mode daily last night, took us a bit.

Got myself up to 135K DPS and 50K Stam though, need to keep pushing. My Electronics are a bit on the lower end, only 13K.... would feel better around18K... if even possible.

misterck

Quoting for visibility. Even if it's not a widespread issue, better safe than sorry.

This happened to my mate yesterday morning, he hasn't been able to connect to the game since.

This bug is game breaking and needs fixed asap although I think my mate has gave up on the game completely after this happening to him.

E-flux

Finally got my Hazmat set from the ubi support. I have been contacting them since the launch and every single time i got basically a bot telling me where and how to redeem items from the reward vendor and where to put the code in, and finally last night a human actually answered my question and i had the stuff when i logged back in.

Made it to level 30 last night and immediately tried some BK farming. It's definitely not 'easy' for a new level 30 with shit gear (50k dps/30k health).

I think need to get my gear up a bit before it's on farm mode. Is it doable with two people?

Tecnniqe

Banned
Made it to level 30 last night and immediately tried some BK farming. It's definitely not 'easy' for a new level 30 with shit gear (50k dps/30k health).

I think need to get my gear up a bit before it's on farm mode. Is it doable with two people?
Doable with 4 but he also scales HP wise for each player

k1t4j

Fuck I got lost in DZ05 looking for the safe house, the enemies had a skull above their heads I got killed and lost around 5k exp :(

Kamion

So, to avoid this connection issue until they hotfix it (hopefully soon) I just don't craft any backpacks/don't join other sessions? I mean, is the glitch only for high end crafts or for ANY craft? Can any crafted equipment disappear?

SeanR1221

If my primary dps is 132k but health only 37k is it worth switching around armor mods to lower the weapon and up the health? I feel like my health should be at least mid 40s

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
If my primary dps is 132k but health only 37k is it worth switching around armor mods to lower the weapon and up the health? I feel like my health should be at least mid 40s

I don't know how you guys play with such low health. I want my health above 70k for challenge modes. Right now I'm at 120/80/20 with my stats.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
What are all the DZ level brackets? I know the first two are 1-14 and 15-19, what are the next few?

My friends and I are all trying to play at a similar pace, so when we do get on we like to have a bit of fun in the dark zone so try to stay within the same brackets.

sorry to hear that, surprised this didn't show up during the beta
Freaking mind blowing they have this kind of game ending bug. Forums say they have no way to review individual accounts yet. They need to develop tools to do so and it may take a month before it can be fixed. Guess I'm done with division for now

What are all the DZ level brackets? I know the first two are 1-14 and 15-19, what are the next few?

My friends and I are all trying to play at a similar pace, so when we do get on we like to have a bit of fun in the dark zone so try to stay within the same brackets.

I know the next one is 20-24, not sure after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom