• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

elelunicy

Fuck I got lost in DZ05 looking for the safe house, the enemies had a skull above their heads I got killed and lost around 5k exp :(

I managed to sneak into the safe house in DZ04, DZ05, and DZ06 as a level 14. The one in DZ05 is the most diffucult one to get to I think, too many enemies on both sides.

Knowing your way in DZ04 and beyond gives you a huge advantage when you want to be a rogue in the 1-14 bracket tho. You can just kill a bunch of players and then run all the way to DZ04 & wait your timer out. No one will be able to follow you there lol.

So whats the bug with crafting/not being able to log in? Anything specific that can trigger this? I crafted a lot of yellow stuff yesterday but didn't try to login since then, really scared right now cause I would hate be locked out of the game and my character.

Namikaze1

Ugh. This is gonna annoy me a lot. Stamina is over 2k (health is at 65k but that's not what this is about). Ended up destroying a blue that would bring it down to 1678 with my health taking a 15k nosedive.

For some fucking reason, screen shows stamina is at 1678 (health still at 65k) even though it really is at like 2140. I even checked how much an unequipped stamina gear increases the stamina points. Checking it shows that I go up to 2583 but upon equipping it, stamina shows as 1678. Health goes up.

It's an annoying thing.

Fake edit: now health shows up as 50k when I go over any equipped gear while returning to 65k when I go to the weapons column. -___-

Real edit: had to log out three times just to get it back to normal. Kept showing up the first two times I logged out.

I've come across another bug, I have 25 gun mod pieces that can't be dismantled, sold or even put into storage. If I assign them to a gun, the next time I log on, they've been taken off and I'm over the inventory limit. Not sure what to do.

LProtag

Ugh. This is gonna annoy me a lot. Stamina is over 2k (health is at 65k but that's not what this is about). Ended up destroying a blue that would bring it down to 1678 with my health taking a 15k nosedive.

For some fucking reason, screen shows stamina is at 1678 (health still at 65k) even though it really is at like 2140. I even checked how much an unequipped stamina gear increases the stamina points. Checking it shows that I go up to 2583 but upon equipping it, stamina shows as 1678. Health goes up.

It's an annoying thing.

Fake edit: now health shows up as 50k when I go over any equipped gear while returning to 65k when I go to the weapons column. -___-

Real edit: had to log out three times just to get it back to normal. Kept showing up the first two times I logged out.

Had the same thing, had to log in and out to fix it.

Redmoon

Did my first challenge mission last night with randoms. We only got wiped twice(both at the same area too) so I'd say it went pretty well for my first time. Still underpowered on damage/hp so we could've done better, but I need to get better gear now (I have a pretty good purple loadout IMO)

I can see why it recommends 4 players. The difficulty gap between hard and challenging is so noticeable(compared to normal -> hard) lol.

Klyka

Banned

It's an annoying thing.

Switch to character tab, it will Show you your real stats.

usually

It's an annoying thing.

My stats are all fucked up. I went to a vendor to sell my stuff and then some of them showed they were higher gear than the ones I was using. Then I went to the menu to equip them and the numbers were different. Select the same ones I was using before, than went back to those higher ones again and the numbers were different... again. Not sure how fucked up those numbers are. All I know is that those stats simply don't work.

tw1164

Is there a minimum level for purple items? I'm level 16 btw. I've played about co-op w/ someone and between us I've only had one purple drop.

CRA5H

Does anyone know how to get your checkpoint path back? Mine just disappeared and only shows the checkpoint I made but the orange line is gone.

Edit..

Toggle GPS is the answer.. FFS

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
How I am in the safe zone.

83640035.gif

How I am in the Dark Zone.

fcc6dff9a8fcec32e1c16ffb16c867c5.jpg

Tovarisc

If my primary dps is 132k but health only 37k is it worth switching around armor mods to lower the weapon and up the health? I feel like my health should be at least mid 40s

I have little over 60k HP and at times I feel it's too little, but 60-ish k is minimum for endgame imo. My primary DPS is around 190k

So how is todays challenge mission compared to yesterdays madness?

Easier than yesterday, but harder than Tunnel or Event Center. In few places shotgunrushers can mess you up if not prepared.

MAX PAYMENT

Can someone give me a brief explanation on dark zone player brackets?

Is it ranked by area of the map, or by instance based on my level?

Klyka

Banned
Game hasn't even been out 2 weeks and people already saying that "free DLC should have been released by now!"

come on broskis

Guerrilla

just got this game today, quick question:
If I jump into someones game and we play a campaign mission together, do I have to replay that mission once I quit out of his game again, or will the progress carry over to my game?

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
just got this game today, quick question:
If I jump into someones game and we play a campaign mission together, do I have to replay that mission once I quit out of his game again, or will the progress carry over to my game?

It would be marked as completed on your end too, anything you take part in counts for your progress.

So for instance if friends join your game and go off in different directions and do side quests and actual missions without you they might disappear from the map but they aren't completed by you and will just reappear until you do that mission yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom