• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I crafted the High End Spec-ops pack bag and had no problems. Maybe once I log out and back in something might happen.

Namikaze1

STOP FARMING NAMI!

NEVAH

Cd7YLjTW4AAoBvs.jpg:orig

Grisby

DO NOT CRAFT THE BACKPACK
Crafted a backpack last night, along with some other pieces of gear and mods. Logged out, game bugged out, lost the backpack, all crafted gear and my cadeceus. Went to restart the game, now stuck in perpetual login screen.

Spoke to ubi support, they have no eta on a fix for this but seems like I'm hosed.
Oh shit, I was working to buy and craft that tonight. Thanks for the head's up.

Pretty good day. When I signed off last night I had just hit level 30 and could barely kill BK.

Grouped up with a Gaffer this morning and after a couple hours got up to 120k dps and 60k health. I managed to grab up a couple HE weapons (Caduceus and Vector) and 100%'d BoO. Hopefully, I'm ready to do the challenge and hard missions now.

Decided to try out the BK spot. Surprise, surprise, he was actually there. 30 minutes later I'm racking up all kinds of gear mods, but almost no usable gear. Kinda disappointing since I'm still a fairly under equipped level 30.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
How much were the High End knee pads blueprin at BoO? I can't be assed to fast travel.

Decided to try out the BK spot. Surprise, surprise, he was actually there. 30 minutes later I'm racking up all kinds of gear mods, but almost no usable gear. Kinda disappointing since I'm still a fairly under equipped level 30.

I sold all the mods last night and got about 130,000 credits.

Sane_Man

What the fuck is up with today's daily challenge?! What a glitchy piece of shit. I've fell though the map countless times, got locked behind doors, had to restart over and over. That along with the tank fuck enemies with the shields has ruined the fun of this game for me. Fuck this.

What the fuck is up with today's daily challenge?! What a glitchy piece of shit. I've fell though the map countless times, got locked behind doors, had to restart over and over. That along with the tank fuck enemies with the shields has ruined the fun of this game for me. Fuck this.
We did it last night with none of these issues. What platform?

What if Massive is not patching BK because they are going to reset the economy somehow next week? Rip

Welp farm now so it doesn't matter right? :)

By the end of today I will have a fully specc'd out agent in a balance/CC build. Won't be able to grab HE holsters though but oh well.

What am I supposed to spend my credits (not Phoenix) on?

I guess buy the Pahkan? I have like 900,000 credits.

You can buy HE stuff with regular credits?

My game crashed (froze, actually) *three* times playing it last night. Just the game--Xbox was fine.

The last time, the team of randoms I was playing with kicked me while I was reconnecting. Halfway through, too :(

fr0st

Banned
Welp farm now so it doesn't matter right? :)

By the end of today I will have a fully specc'd out agent in a balance/CC build. Won't be able to grab HE holsters though but oh well.

You can buy HE stuff with regular credits?

Yea on the advanced weapons vendor in the security wing.

I think if the blueprints do not update next week, I am done with the game. Plus dark souls 3 next week as well.

If you stream DS3, I'll watch every day :].

And I agree--if blueprints don't update then the game will be really stale. No real reason to go into DZ right now. And if you enjoy PVP you need to make a mule account.

Quick

Banned
If you quickly log back in, and they haven't finished the level yet, you can probably rejoin them. I had the same thing happen earlier, I logged in and I rejoined the battle, right where I was dropped... I was stunned.

I logged back in the moment I got to the start screen again, but seems like I was too late and the game brought me back to the safe house.

Oh well.

Crescende

Banned
Random bugs i have already posted on another thread

The balistic shield is a buggy mess overall. I have been using it since day one and am familiar with most of its bugs. Do you use the talent that gives a 50% Chance to not use a bullet with a headshot? This talent bugs all weapons used while holding the shield and results in either your case, or randomly reloading your gun.
Activating shield while running or behind cover will trigger cooldown, but will not raise your shield if you dont stop running or leaving cover instantly.
Another one is if you have your sidearm equiped while taking out your shield, you will not be able to switch to your primary or secondary weapon while using cover.
And a nice one: Switch to your Primary, take out shield, run for a moment and then use any turret while running. this will allow you to use your primary weapon while holding a shield. Combine with assault shield for extra fun.

Deku Tree

If you stream DS3, I'll watch every day :].

And I agree--if blueprints don't update then the game will be really stale. No real reason to go into DZ right now. And if you enjoy PVP you need to make a mule account.

I can't even go into the DZ because my save file might get corrupted!!!!!

Nesther

So after reaching 30 without any issues, I started going into the Dark Zone and was suddenly hit by unplayable lag that even carried over into PvE. Any tips on how to fix this? Tried every typical internet troubleshooting technique, don't think it's my connection that's suddenly messing up.

Leyasu

Banned
115k dps 70k health and 20k tech.

Now ready for hard and challenge mode. I did the times square power relay on hard earlier with 3 randoms and it was so good.

This game
like BK
keeps delivering

Klyka

Banned
I'm gonna try and get lots of firearms gear today so I can have gear for a DPS build if I don't feel like healing/supporting.

misterck

Do we know if the scavenging stat only refers to loot crates and not drops? I have +127% scavenging and I've been farming Fumes since last night and all he's been dropping is two purples or two purples and a piece of clothing.

Alucrid

Banned
fuck the party system in this game. i got a group to the library in the russian consulate mission and they kick me after wiping three times.

So i bought a mask pad vector mag backpack blueprint...now what. I guess i can get the scope and muzzle but they appear to be worse than purples as it auto rolls stability/accuracy

I dont know how you guys have 150k+ dps, I have 100dps on my vector and my gear is all crit chance + crit damage. I have 55% crit chance. Maybe I need better rolls on my vector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom