• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seijuro

Anyone else got server connection problems in PAL region? First many shots didn't seem to register, then I got "rollbacks" where enemies where suddenly beaming aroud the map, some of them dead from the shots that at first didn't register, now I got booted with a Delta-Error.
Probably too many people hitting the server saturday evening...

oSoLucky

Seemingly stuck at 175k/155k/91k for AK, Vector and M1A Classic, 81k health and 16k skill. I've got pretty well rolled armor but I've wasted so many hours to get repeated poorly rolled weapons and muzzles. I understand the RNG but it's disheartening. A well rolled weapon of either could push me to 200k. I guess I shouldn't complain much since I've had pretty decent luck on a lot of items.

Psymatiq

Neo Member
Love the grief game in the division. I run around with a group killing NPCs in the dark zone. We got one spot left and some dude tails us so someone invites him. Little do we know that two of his friends tailing us. So he goes rogue on his own friends and they kills us all and steal all our items.

well played

do you have gloves with + SMG damage?
and having + weapon damage on your magazine helps as well

I chose gloves with +crit +crit damage and + marksman (as i dont have a +SMG instead right now)

Most of my gear is for higher crit + crit damage as opposed to just straight DPS, I will keep grindin

Klyka

Banned
I chose gloves with +crit +crit damage and + marksman (as i dont have a +SMG instead right now)

Most of my gear is for higher crit + crit damage as opposed to just straight DPS, I will keep grindin

if you haven't recalibrated them yet, you can change the +marksman to +smg

Leyasu

Banned
Love the grief game in the division. I run around with a group killing NPCs in the dark zone. We got one spot left and some dude tails us so someone invites him. Little do we know that two of his friends tailing us. So he goes rogue on his own friends and they kills us all and steal all our items.

well played

I don't like the PvP in this game. With the way the gear is, it's far too unbalanced.

I know that this is an unpopular opinion, but the best times I have had in the dz have been when I am rolling in a large group made up of a few squads. They should give us a choice on entry no holds barred dz or pure PvE dz.

hunchback

Has anyone bought the actual physical book they made and figured out the story and riddles? I think they did a great job with it. I'm too low level right now for figuring out the riddles and story.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Show me your agents!
35Xcns6.png

Daffy Duck

Is it just crafted backpacks that bug your account out?

I've crafted a couple of weapons and just want to make sure it's not gonna cause problems when I go back to the DZ

eman4ever

OMG! I was just about to quit after going from 23 PC to 849 and decided to get one last shot before i left the house to see my cousin. Burger King came through! Got my Caduceus! I'm so happy!

Is there anywhere to see the possible talents for each armor piece? All the pads i rolled (10) have horrible talents like item and credit find bonuses increase by 25%

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
I'm starting to get real bored of accidentally becoming rogue because people walk in the way constantly and then getting shot to shit by everyone around.

Frenden

Banned
Pretty happy with my BMK AK and MK14 build. Both guns have crit damage +25% and all my gear is rolled for crit damage and crit %. The MK14 has a better fire rate and mag than my M1A, but thanks to its perks, crits for almost as much. Mows people down.

140K DPS + 80K health + 11k skill is a lot more balanced than I expected to be able to get.

Cd6oZeKUUAAmFpA.jpg

Being above 80K for CM feels absolutely essential after. I used to think 60k was fine, but being able to survive a shotgunner for a second or two is clutch.

Vitor711

Ugh - finally got a HE gear drop and it's an awful backpack. Tempted to equip it just so I have more yellow in my life but my purple has much better stats and the talent (increased skill power during signature skill) is useless.

Pretty happy with my BMK AK and MK14 build. Both guns have crit damage +25% and all my gear is rolled for crit damage and crit %. The MK14 has a better fire rate and mag than my M1A, but thanks to its perks, crits for almost as much. Mows people down.

140K DPS + 80K health + 11k skill is a lot more balanced than I expected to be able to get.

Cd6oZeKUUAAmFpA.jpg

Being above 80K for CM feels absolutely essential after. I used to think 60k was fine, but being able to survive a shotgunner for a second or two is clutch.

Lookin good! Nice stats. I need more health, my DPS and skill power are fine. 50k Health is not enough like you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom