• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman829

So I killed BK and all his guards by accident. How do I get him to spawn again?
Sorry if this has been asked and answered before.

Only way to continue killing his is to get a buddy with him alive to invite you to their instance and leave once you join. This allows you to kill the King in their instance

bjaelke

How do you like it? Smart cover and pulse? Or healin'?

Smart Cover + Support Station. Have Rapid as Rehabilitated gear talents with a Liberator as my main weapon. Makes for a very durable agent. Only worry is my lack of armor, but I'm working on that (33% mitigation).

Don't mess with the fry cook
DingFriesAreDone.jpg

Ding fries are done
ding fries are done
ding fries are done
ding fries are done

I gotta run
I gotta run
I gotta run
I gotta run

I work at Burger King making flame-broiled whoppers I wear paper hats

Would you like an apple pie with that?

Ding fries are done
ding fries are done
ding fries are done
ding fries are done

I gotta run
I gotta run
I gotta run
I gotta run

Don't touch the fries in hot fat it really hurts bad and so do skin grafts

Wait for the bell
Can't hear the bell
Where is the bell
Wait for the bell

Ding fries are done
Diiing friiies are dooone
Bum i said ding fries are done

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Need to farm 84 more phoenix credits for the HE gloves. Bought the blue print knee pads at 996 rating. Then all I need is a HE gun holster.

Edit: Wah I just applied a mod to the knee pads and it put the DPS at 178,000 but then back to 108,000. Damn glitchy menus.

dakun

man i feel like i'm going way too slowly through this game.. I'm at almost 13 hours and I'm at lvl 12 and haven't even gone to the DZ.
I don't have any friends playing this game so i usually find randoms to play. so the concept of going into the DZ while tempting for loot is daunting because I'll be basically playing alone, so i think i'll do that when i'm lvl 30, at which point i hope i'm not burned out by this game

Mob

Posting again because this thread moves fast.

Has anybody bought the Division book and followed the woman's story and followed the clues in the book?

They did a great job on the book. All of the writing in the margins looks real. I just started so I'm too low level to figure out her story and clues.

I got the book, it's a very nice companion to the game actually, I decided to get it after finding some survival guide pages in the beta.

I stopped reading it at about page 30 as I became paranoid I was gonna spoil the story of the game. I just hit 30 yesterday and have 2 main missions left so once those are done I'm gonna jump back into the book.

I'd recommend it to anyone that's enjoyed the survival guide pages, echoes, phone calls, etc in the game.

The puzzles are pretty cool too!

DOWN

Banned
I'm having serious issues getting over that this look like a bootleg Manhattan thanks to icons being replaced with whatever this is:

sgWERFhl.png

Daffy Duck

If I complete all the main missions for the BoO will that give me enough points to max out the base or do I need to do encounters too?

Iceman829

If I complete all the main missions for the BoO will that give me enough points to max out the base or do I need to do encounters too?

You will most likely need to complete side quests. I completed the whole left side and bottom of the map along with all story missions. I believe the zone right under general assembly where 2 security missions are I have a few random quests uncompleted.

theWB27

Just finished the last mission while ranked 27.

I've been hunting after the best sub machine guns and marksman rifles.

Right now my purple sub has 2200 damage. 139 bullet clip. Its not super powerful, but I do like unloading a full 139 bullet clip into a yellow baddy.

Rifle can get a 110,000 hit on a head shot.

They managed to allow me to take down 6 yellows by myself in the DZ. Died a couple times, but still.

Can't wait to hit 30 and start collecting muh yellows. I need a yellow sub machine.

Tainted

Spent a few hours in the DZ last night and did not see one single rogue. Have the devs acknowledged the completely unbalanced risk Vs reward for Rogue status yet ?

If its not fixed, it's going to kill this game eventually...the rogue system is/was the only thing that made the DZ unique.

Spent a few hours in the DZ last night and did not see one single rogue. Have the devs acknowledged the completely unbalanced risk Vs reward for Rogue status yet ?

If its not fixed, it's going to kill this game eventually...the rogue system is/was the only thing that made the DZ unique.

They did in the state of the game post earlier this week, hopefully they can balance it out before the first DLC drops.

k1t4j

Can someone explain to me why is the seeker mine so trash? It barely does any damage, while my sticky grenade just melts people.

Such cool skill, so wasted. Maybe the mods can save it but we'll see...

Can someone explain to me why is the seeker mine so trash? It barely does any damage, while my sticky grenade just melts people.

Put the gas mod on it and it's great for crowd control and flushing guys from cover.

WITHE1982

Guys is there anywhere that sells HE blueprints for armour, gloves and holster?

I've bought the ones from the HE vendor in the BoO but he doesn't stock any of the above.

theWB27

I'm focusing on dps and skill power. My seeker mines do work. I have the ones that split into six and get multiple targets.

That and the pulse got me through all of the main missions and I've done well in the dz.

I do like to throw a frag or flame grenades right after I set a seeker mine. Good combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom