• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
This shit is reminding me of the Husk. Unlike then, I'm taking breaks (several hours long) as I farm for the cardawhateveritiscalled.

Just watching Daredevil S2 in between breaks.
Why are people even farming for that weapon? Seems like there's better stuff out there. I'm just using this for easy crafting.

SlickVic

I have to say I'm really enjoying the third person shooter mechanics of the game. Jumping from cover to cover feels really good.

Also still on the hunt for better looking clothing. I think what I have now looks fairly decent to me though.

dLeNLA3.jpg

Namikaze1

Why are people even farming for that weapon? Seems like there's better stuff out there. I'm just using this for easy crafting.
That's pretty much all I want from this since I already bought all the blueprints I wanted from farming Lexington and Lincoln the previous weekend.

Plus mats.

Deku Tree

I wish Massive would have fixed the BK farm yesterday. I don't hate people for doing it. And I did it. I did it a lot. The thing is it's really boring and I don't like feeling like if I play the game the normal intended way then I'm progressing much slower. Ugh.

Does anyone know a fix for this? -___- page bump

Log out and log back in maybe?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned

Lunar FC

Spent an hour grabbing all the intel and ran into two issues.

There is one echo in Chelsea that I just plain can't find a way to get too. And one echo in Tenderloin that is still shown on the map even though I collected it.

Anybody else experience this?

Spent an hour grabbing all the intel and ran into two issues.

There is one echo in Chelsea that I just plain can't find a way to get too. And one echo in Tenderloin that is still shown on the map even though I collected it.

Anybody else experience this?
Echoes being glitched is a known issue.

Can anyone tell me why is it, if I hover over any of my gear or go to change it, it only ever tells me about my side arm DPS and not my main DPS.

Its bloody annoying unless I dont understand why its doing that.

Item selection screen, click on the primary weapon slot, highlight it, then back up one screen and look at the other gear. Fixed. Just don't scroll down to the secondary or sidearm categories.

Namikaze1

Could anyone do https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/4b3c35/tutorial_how_to_easily_unlock_4_free_division/ this for me so I can get the agent origins gear? I would do it but I don't live in the USA and don't want to install a vpn, I can do something in return, I have BK if anyone needs it or something. Send me a pm if interested thanks. Tired of looking like genericfacemgeneric.
Sending you a PM. Not sure if the code works though. Forgot about it and really don't want it anyway.

Ashtar

Did my first challenge mode Russian consulate took us like 2.5 hours and the vest I got was complete trash.
Farming is waaaay too boring though so I'm not sure what I should do to try and get high end gear. I guess I can run the dailies on hard to get credits

I wish Massive would have fixed the BK farm yesterday. I don't hate people for doing it. And I did it. I did it a lot. The thing is it's really boring and I don't like feeling like if I play the game the normal intended way then I'm progressing much slower. Ugh.

Log out and log back in maybe?

Thanks that worked but whenever I change knee pads I have to log off and log back in every time for my stats to update. Geez 5/10.

Did my first challenge mode Russian consulate took us like 2.5 hours and the vest I got was complete trash.
Farming is waaaay too boring though so I'm not sure what I should do to try and get high end gear. I guess I can run the dailies on hard to get credits
If you're gonna do challenge mode. Do Lexington center. Wayyy easier.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
They really need to fix some of the silly shit in this game, there's a group of 4 guys just running around trying to get in your way so you go rogue. If they accidentally make themselves rogue they go hide up a ladder in a dead end and one of their guys glitches into a wall. Just annoying shit that needs to be fixed.

They really need to fix some of the silly shit in this game, there's a group of 4 guys just running around trying to get in your way so you go rogue. If they accidentally make themselves rogue they go hide up a ladder in a dead end and one of their guys glitches into a wall. Just annoying shit that needs to be fixed.

LMAO that isn't fixed from the alpha and beta? Wow they could have just taken that ladder away after people complained. Wow. 5/10 (Cuco you know this to be true)

Woo just got a level 31 Cadecus drop

Shotgun scouts, particularly in challenging mode, are one of the most frustrating and poorly-designed combatants in recent video game history.

Just awful. Should have never shipped in the game as they are currently.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Shotgun scouts, particularly in challenging mode, are one of the most frustrating and poorly-designed combatants in recent video game history.

Use cc and they aren't so bad. Try to out gun them and they suck.

I don't agree with that at all. Frustrating, yes, but it keeps you on your toes and forces you to change up your tactics rather than just cover and fire the entire time.

Ugh, Echos are glitching. Two so far in Gramercy are not allowing me to activate.

I'll see if logging out and back in will work.

Still enjoying the game, but little things are bugging me. For instance, the JTF A.I. constantly spouting off random faction names in and out of combat is some really poor scripting.

Iceman829

Ugh, Echos are glitching. Two so far in Gramercy are not allowing me to activate.

Still enjoying the game, but little things are bugging me. For instance, the JTF A.I. constantly spouting off random faction names in and out of combat is some really poor scripting.

Are they tied to a side mission by chance? Sometimes side missions have echoes. Those Part 1, Part 2, etc quests

Namikaze1

Those are part of a side quest later on. Not glitched. I thought the same as well.

Just can't activate them till you start the side quest they are tied to.

Leyasu

Banned
I need some people who are up for doing CMs and running DZ on Xbox. Also EU/UK would be better (for lag/latency reasons). Yeah I am going to take advantage of the BK farm until its gone, but I am also missing the sweet co-op battles. I would also love to put together two squads in one party chat for a dz05/06 run.

Let me know if any of you are interested.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I need some people who are up for doing CMs and running DZ on Xbox. Also EU/UK would be better (for lag/latency reasons). Yeah I am going to take advantage of the BK farm until its gone, but I am also missing the sweet co-op battles. I would also love to put together two squads in one party chat for a dz05/06 run.

I'm in. DZ as a lone wolf is horrible.

Iceman829

I'm on xbox and also BK farming. I'm in the USA though, but you can always add me. GT is the same as my name

The AK is better than the Cadecus or whatever. Not sure why ppl are farming it.

Looks at its perks

Talent 1 - Coolheaded - Performing a headshot reduces all skill cooldowns by 2%. [Requires 105 Firearms and 105 Electronics]

Talent 2 - Restored - Killing a target with this weapon removes all negative status effects. [Requires 60 Stamina and 105 Electronics]

Unique Talent - Self-Preserved - Critical hits with this weapon heal the user for 0.80% of damage dealt.

The weapon is amazing to reduce CDs dramatically

WITHE1982

Just a quick one guys. I'm at the BoO HE vendor and I've got a few PC to burn. Is it better to go for gear mod blueprints or weapon mod blueprints? I think I want to try and up my DPS a little. Would muzzles, grips or scope have a better chance of upping my crit% or should I just grab a firearms gear mod.

Not really, at least judging by that video. I can get to and kill the heavy boss in Stuytown faster than that video.

What's the name of the boss. I may check it out thanks.

wowlace

Got the game, played a solid 12 hours yesterday haha. It's pretty neat, def feels like I'll stick it out longer than Destiny, plus a got the gold ed so whatevers.

Does everyone get weird audio glitches? Like it sound like someone is about to say something then gets cut off real quick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom