• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

WITHE1982

Is there anyway to bring back BK if you wiped him ages ago?

You can always just farm the boss "fumes" at the cavern safe house area. Takes around 63 seconds for a full run. 2 purples, 1-3 PC and I've had a caduceus drop from him. BK is the mvp of farming though. < 40seconds a go. I've lost the guy forever though.

Leyasu

Banned
Probably because it is my first HE assault rifle, but I like caduceus I ave got it to 112k dos and it rips with pretty decent stability...

Does anyone know if there is an HE Aug?

CamoKitty

You can always just farm the boss "fumes" at the cavern safe house area. Takes around 63 seconds for a full run. 2 purples, 1-3 PC and I've had a caduceus drop from him. BK is the mvp of farming though. < 40seconds a go. I've lost the guy forever though.

I'll check it out, not holding my breath though.

420bits

I'm gonna ask again from yesterday:

Has anyone else found the echos with the story of the guy who is invulnerable?

Yes, i got all collectibles and that one was one of the funnier ones.

OT. Some of the echos / phonecalls are pretty damn nasty

JJD

Hohoho got Caduceus on my fifth try of the burger king farming method!

Seriously the amount of lvl 30 players on Autumn's Hope alone could easily take back the whole city! LMAO

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Got my first high end drop and it was the Midas!

This game is so good! I havent had this much fun with friends online since early city of heroes.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I just hit 30 and I'm not really sure what I should spend my time with first. I tried a bit of Dark Zone but it was rough and I don't think I'm geared up enough for Challenge Mode missions. Suggestions?

Burger King takeout

ZGI5XDb.jpg

Experimented to see how many drops would stick before disappearing. I didn't count... Bunch stacked with him keeling over at the same location... LOTS vanished after multiple runs... Not sure the count just we warned they will disappear at some point, at some count, for some reason. You're safe with a few though.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I love this game but man the shotgunners need nerfing. The range they have is worse than the ones with rifles.

Burger King takeout

Experimented to see how many drops would stick before disappearing. I didn't count... Bunch stacked with him keeling over at the same location... LOTS vanished after multiple runs... Not sure the count just we warned they will disappear at some point, at some count, for some reason. You're safe with a few though.

I collect each kill since network errors can screw you over.

There is no way to be alone in safe houses in this game? People are blocking doorways for no good reasons. Really Ubi and Massive you didn't think about griefers?

I love this game but man the shotgunners need nerfing. The range they have is worse than the ones with rifles.

I collect each kill since network errors can screw you over.

Yup that happened to me a few times trying to see how many I could mass up. I figure that was why some would randomly despawn while I was looking right at them. Weird shit would happen.

If you can... Always collect ASAP to be safe.

Where is this BK guy?
Autumn's Hope safe house... Exit right then take first left he's right there with a squad of goons. Kill him but don't kill all the goons have to leave at lease one alive to kill you or he'll be gone forever if you wipe them all out. Respawn and go again.

LProtag

There is no way to be alone in safe houses in this game? People are blocking doorways for no good reasons. Really Ubi and Massive you didn't think about griefers?

If you run at them for a few seconds without stopping you clip right through them.

If someone does it I run through them a few times to show everyone how to do it.

JJD

Lucky fuck lol.

The worst thing is, I've got a family party in like 20 minutes and I'm still farming, I haven't even taken a bath yet. The wife is already ready to go, we hired a nanny weeks ago to take care of the kid and I'm like: "Hey go on ahead without me, I gotta take advantage of this before they patch it out of the game!"

Needless to say, the missus isn't happy about it! Lol

My friends finally guilt tripped me into buying the game. :l Is there anything I should keep in mind as I play? Is it possible to build your character in such a way that you have to restart to fix it?

Special C

So I just matched into a Challenging mission where one guy didn't have a mod on his scan pulse and another guy didn't even have a signurature.

Nope.....

As I see more "I accidentally killed all the BK minions, what do I do now" posts, I feel we need a referencable post that gives a full rundown rather than these cryptic secret posts that only tell the advantages and not the whole deal.

Everyone knows the gist of BK now. No need to be secretive, it's just messing up people who only get half of the story.

As I see more "I accidentally killed all the BK minions, what do I do now" posts, I feel we need a referencable post that gives a full rundown rather than these cryptic secret posts that only tell the advantages and not the whole deal.

Everyone knows the gist of BK now. No need to be secretive, it's just messing up people who only get half of the story.

I've literally explained it three times in the past five pages. People need to maybe look instead of spamming?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Wes found out last night that logging out and back in fixes the UI glitches where your numbers will be off.

Can anyone tell me why is it, if I hover over any of my gear or go to change it, it only ever tells me about my side arm DPS and not my main DPS.

Its bloody annoying unless I dont understand why its doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom