• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are part of a side quest later on. Not glitched. I thought the same as well.

Just can't activate them till you start the side quest they are tied to.

Late game Side Quest? I've already cleared all but the last return to safe house quest in that district.

Btw, are you still doing Destiny here and there?

sora87

This "final boss" is fucking terrible.
Hey, go hack the turrets, oh the turrets get blown up within 2 seconds and don't do any damage btw. Have fun getting turned to swiss cheese and hardly making a dent in the armor! Oh! To make things extra fun have some more random adds cause everyone loves that.

Iceman829

Hey, go hack the turrets, oh the turrets get blown up within 2 seconds and don't do any damage btw. Have fun getting turned to swiss cheese and hardly making a dent in the armor! Oh! To make things extra fun have some more random adds cause everyone loves that.

If you are playing co-op have
1 guy run right and the other guy run left and activate the turrets on both sides. Dead within a minute or so

Everyone is supposed to start the turrets so they don't die at once. But no one ever does that...it's a pretty easy boss tho after awhile.

ISOM

He wasn't that hard, and I played with just one other random on hard. And my teammate seemed to not know what the fuck to do. But maybe I'm a badass.

Namikaze1

Late game Side Quest? I've already cleared all but the last return to safe house quest in that district.

You get the side quest from the first district north of Gramercy. Specifically the JTF officer in the safe house.

As for Destiny, currently taking a break due to this game. I'll be back for the Spring Update though for how long I don't know since I'll be also playing Dark Souls 3 and then later on Uncharted 4.

ViciousDS

Banned
I thought the incursion was going to have a level 28 and 30 option

If gear score is involved.....guess not lol

Cd8dhRWUsAAwqEo.jpg:orig

Mob

There's a side mission from either Kips Bay or Murray Hill that starts off in Gramercy I believe. Could be that.

So erm since I'm only a lvl 26 so far I won't get any goodies right? I guess I missed the ezmode farming bandwagon, and won't be able to qq about not having anything to do at least lol

Deku Tree

I thought the incursion was going to have a level 28 and 30 option

If gear score is involved.....guess not lol

Cd8dhRWUsAAwqEo.jpg:orig

I am hoping they have a normal, hard, and challenging difficulty just like everything else. I also hope the normal difficulty is accessible to people who haven't been grinding like crazy. Would be cool if it involved two teams of four teaming up.

kingwingin

Just did a daily and it took us a few hours to get to the end only to have hornets body disapear and cant complete the mission.

What a joke

Well I'm about to cry. Did my first challenge mode mission at the Russian consulate and we are at the end where it asks to "search hornets body" but there is nothing to find and it seems we are stuck.

I can't believe this. FUCKKKKKKK

Well I'm about to cry. Did my first challenge mode mission at the Russian consulate and we are at the end where it asks to "search hornets body" but there is nothing to find and it seems we are stuck.

I can't believe this. FUCKKKKKKK

That blows :( Those shotgun assholes reckt us. Took us 2 hours to finish that mission.

Kamion

Is BK farming doable on a new 30? I killed him already (I think, when I go to the safe house, there's only one red guy there. or does BK only spawn once you're 30?)

If so. I'm 27 right now and hope that's still possible once I hit 30. Dem loots.

Is BK farming doable on a new 30? I killed him already (I think, when I go to the safe house, there's only one red guy there. or does BK only spawn once you're 30?)

If so. I'm 27 right now and hope that's still possible once I hit 30. Dem loots.

If you killed him hes gone. You need to join a group where he still respawns.

Kamion

If you killed him hes gone. You need to join a group where he still respawns.

That's the thing, I don't remember. But if he spawns regardless of level, I guess I killed him already. Will look into joining somewhere once I hit 30.

If I join someone's instance, I can't kill him for them by mistake, can I?

That blows :( Those shotgun assholes reckt us. Took us 2 hours to finish that mission.

Yeah the leader just kicked me now too. I'm done with this game. Fuck this. Put in 2 hours trying to beat this to end up with a bug and nothing to show for this.

Fuck off Massive and Ubisoft. Thanks a lot. I'm done. Fuck this.

Mobile cover in the doorway above the strairs helps a ton. You can use it to block the door so they cant run in and destroy you while bunched up on the stairs. If they do manage to get in, fall back to the very bottom where the hole in the wall is and take them out one by one when they come down.

arhra

I need some people who are up for doing CMs and running DZ on Xbox. Also EU/UK would be better (for lag/latency reasons). Yeah I am going to take advantage of the BK farm until its gone, but I am also missing the sweet co-op battles. I would also love to put together two squads in one party chat for a dz05/06 run.

Let me know if any of you are interested.

I'm up for it (UK here as well). GT is the same as my forum name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom