• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would this be any fun to play solo? Thinking about picking it up for PC but I don't have any friends that have it, nor am I really much a social gamer anymore when it comes to people online.

Can someone give me a quick overview about how progression works when you party up?

• Do you always see the host's mission list? Or see your own?
  • What happens when you complete a mission that you haven't unlocked in your own game?

And other details like that...

Not sure about the second point but your map will only show the hosts missions/encounters etc

valkyre

Just completed Russian Consulate on CM... The waves of enemies are getting out of hand, they must tweak this thing somehow. I prefer them to make a super hard wave rather than have 4 waves in between checkpoints ... eh..

theWB27

Would this be any fun to play solo? Thinking about picking it up for PC but I don't have any friends that have it, nor am I really much a social gamer anymore when it comes to people online.

You'll absolutely have to be a social gamer in the later missions. They throw too many waves of bullet sponges to go solo.

Nope. Equip your best sniper, run to the road, don't even run up it and pop him from afar.

Sometimes you get him standing in an awkward spot but 9 times out of 10 you can see him fine. Shorter distance to run ^^

Ummm, you still have to, you know, run up and collect the PC. Hence, you let his dudes kill you and respawn back in the safe zone.

BraXzy

Ummm, you still have to, you know, run up and collect the PC. Hence, you let his dudes kill you and respawn back in the safe zone.

Every 20 or so kills you just run up and grab it all. The stuff doesn't despawn...

.eJwFwUEOwiAQAMC_cJdluwts-4HGg28whBJa0woBPBn_7sxXfdqpFrWPUfsCsB09lrbpPkoLOelcSj5TqEfXsVwQxghxv9J7dEDr2LvZE4mTyXoygM5YRuNImBjZoIf7Y30iWyF2hN4j31DsLPNEYvSrZvX7A9vnJeg.liaQlEFE7o7fUuiGD6T8lvV0ph0.jpg

Tecnniqe

Banned
Can someone give me a quick overview about how progression works when you party up?

• Do you always see the host's mission list? Or see your own?
  • What happens when you complete a mission that you haven't unlocked in your own game?

And other details like that...

Its the hosts session. You see what he have unlocked.

When you complete a mission you have yet to unlock you get the completion bonus.

Theory on the backpack bug is it glitches and lack on inventory space makes all your gear go to the stash or disappear. There are a couple of work arounds, but if you can't log in at all you're SOL until Massive figures it out.

Personally, I'm going to buy the blueprint but not craft a backpack until they figure this crap out.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
There I am dead on the floor and this fucker wants an energy bar.

1J6b2cO.gif

And it allowed me to give it lol.

Audioboxer

Just hit level 30 and the DZ seems far more populated now. Nervous but cause my gear is shit and there is bound to be more rogues at level 30.

Managed to kite the sewer named yellow in DZ1, hopefully manage a bit more to get this gear replaced. Running solo what abilities does everyone recommended? I have the heal kit station and pulse with added damage for now. Sentry guns don't stay alive long enough with my current gear.

dLMN8R

Its the hosts session. You see what he have unlocked.

When you complete a mission you have yet to unlock you get the completion bonus.

Cool. So you get the completion bonuses, but do you still have to complete the mission again in your own session once you do happen to unlock it?

Theory on the backpack bug is it glitches and lack on inventory space makes all your gear go to the stash or disappear. There are a couple of work arounds, but if you can't log in at all you're SOL until Massive figures it out.

Personally, I'm going to buy the blueprint but not craft a backpack until they figure this crap out.

All three high end backpacks? I have a stam one and have had zero issues.

Silvard

Has anyone crafted a holster (only from DZ recipes)? I need to know if they roll with all 3 stats or not. I need a HE holster with all 3 stats to make my build work.

Every 20 or so kills you just run up and grab it all. The stuff doesn't despawn...
Unfortunately not true. I tested this earlier today for 3 hours... Stuff eventually despawns. I then left a bunch of shit I didn't want there and went idle for an hour came back and it was all gone.

Brannon

You know how games like this always tell you how many people all the players in the game killed in total?

I wonder if they'll do that for this game.

That would be... interesting.

Anung

Un Rama
Holy shit today's daily challenge was so brutal. Took us like 2 to finish it. The last few areas are just broken with the amount of rushers and seeker grenades it throws at you.

I'm really happy with my yellow drops though.

Cd83kTMWIAA5mZs.jpg:medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom