• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT2| The Wolves of Wall Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

arhra

All three high end backpacks? I have a stam one and have had zero issues.

I crafted an electronics one and haven't had any issues. Some of the stuff I was reading on reddit seemed to suggest that it was related to crafting the item while in someone else's session, in which case you'll be fine so long as you were solo when you crafted it.

Theory on the backpack bug is it glitches and lack on inventory space makes all your gear go to the stash or disappear. There are a couple of work arounds, but if you can't log in at all you're SOL until Massive figures it out.

Personally, I'm going to buy the blueprint but not craft a backpack until they figure this crap out.

The problem isn't specifically crafting the backpack. It's happened to people who have crafted other items, it's happened to people who just recently bought items..

The only thing that is actually common is that they join a group, thus loading them into someone else's instance.

Here's a thread that deals with it on the official forums.

Lots of different stories of what people were doing or had just done when it happened to them.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Tried killing 2 as they extracted and got destroyed. Realy need to play DZ in a group lol.

Does DZ level also effect to other players? I'm only 16 while the other 2 were 50's. Will they put more damage to me even though we are all level 30 safe zone?

Hung Wei Lo

Yo. BK ain't here no more!

I never killed his goons!

Noooooooooo!

I thought I was going crazy...I ended up moving on to Gramercy. head north like 2 blocks and the little entourage will be pop around the corner from the east. I find this dude the quickest to get to/take down than the others

Tecnniqe

Banned
Its certainly a looker this game
19538082498E6D8A41DB3E4B3FB80F7F498660F5

Tried killing 2 as they extracted and got destroyed. Realy need to play DZ in a group lol.

Does DZ level also effect to other players? I'm only 16 while the other 2 were 50's. Will they put more damage to me even though we are all level 30 safe zone

I think the only way it would make a difference is that they've played more, and therefore probably have come across better loot than you. So assuming they have better loot, they probably do more damage.

Anung

Un Rama
What are people using as secondary weapons? I'm using a Police MK17 but I'm not really feeling it. I'm holding out for a decent yellow secondary but I have no idea whats decent or not.

Frenden

Banned
Just checked. Without an active perk and without optimizing for SMGs, I can get my Vector past 175k DPS while not sacrificing 80,000+ HP and 18,000 Skill.

I have my gear built for the Black Market AK. Currently at 140k+ DPS with it and the above HP and Skill.

I definitely prefer the AK. The Vector kills faster inside a really intimate distance window, but my AK has a really good roll, so YMMV.

Tecnniqe

Banned
So whats the verdict on what to spend your Pcreds on with the current vender cycle?? Im good on weapons but I need High end gear!!

There does not seem to be a cycle at all.

Currently sitting at 7-800 PC and bought all Blueprints.

If only they'd let me trade 10PC for 2 HEDT it would be all fine and dandy.

JJD

Damn...just got another caduceus...

What are the possible HE drops for BK?

Are we going to be able to trade items in next week patch or am I imagining things?

Tecnniqe

Banned

Are we going to be able to trade items in next week patch or am I imagining things?

About 1 in 250 kills.
Give or take X number.

And it only seems to be the Cadus.

Apparently that is the only HE he drops. Most people are just farming him for resource/credits/money at this point after the drop..

TheMan

Starting to burn out a bit, only at lvl 19. Unfortunately, nothing else coming out this month or next really catches my eye. Meh.

Silvard

I'd happily trade one of the multiple Caduceus I've found (none from BK) for a triple stat HE holster. Does anyone know if the craftable ones can be triple stat?

Had a good CM run with Deku. I don't see how guys can be successful if they go pure firearm. I have a pretty even split 1.8k/1.9k/2.0k between stats and I am using smart cover and health crate. Pretty good for PVE. And for PVP I would just put on seeker mines and turrets for infiltrating a team and causing trouble.

Kadin

Am I correct that weapon talents that don't say 'this gun' are basically good for any weapon you're currently using?

Mystery

So I got 2 Cadecuses today from BK. Does anyone know what the other named bosses drop as high-end items? I might farm those instead.

A few pages ago there was discussion on DPS and how some players get theirs so high.

Don't neglect your mods. I am pretty sure a single mod put my HE Vector up 20k dps.

Megasoum

Banned
So I just tried the game in multiplayer for the first time (only played solo so far).

Hit the quick matchmaking for the Time Square story mission...

The group itself was fine but I had really really bad lag.... Like I mean 2 sec for the bullet to hit after I shoot a bad guy.

Also, once I completed the quest I quit the group which ported me back to the safe house (that part is fine)... But now I've been receiving ALL the ISAC and Story voice clips that I was supposed to get during the mission.... ISAC has been telling me about new enemy found and agent down and whatever for like 10 minutes now....

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I wish Pulse would show how many agents are close by while in the DZ. So hard to spot them with the white templates.

Kadin

Yea when I put a HE extended mag with crit chance it went by 18k dps
I find the dps going up because of a larger magazine to be a bit weird. Now true, you're not having to reload as often because of this but when you are hitting with what you have, it's not really any stronger for those seconds. There's some other ways to inflate your dps that seem very fishy to me but I can't think of them atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom